This cant be right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/powerful_jedi.html

anakin the 9th most powerful jedi??!?!!? are you kidding me, hes the chosen one( or was supposed to be ) and obi's number 4 and even he admitted in Revenge of the Sith that anakin had already become a far greater Jedi than Obi could ever hope to be....and hes below him at #9??? he should be number 2 next to yoda...and luke #1?!?! he couldnt even lift the X-wing in Return of the Jedi like Yoda did, that just shows even he's stronger than him and should be at least #2...and got his hand cut off by a weak Darth Vader on life support and never proved ne skill with a lightsaber compared to ne of the Jedi's in the first 3 episodes deflecting laser blasts....smh mad

Ianus
Supershadow?

LMFAO!

Owned!

Ianus
Am I the only person who scrolled down to check for LucasFilm authorization?

Lil Krueger
Hey Ianus, wheres your SuperShadowed pic? confused

Ianus
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8958/supershadowedsids3cu.jpg

Twilight Janick
Reverse Obi-Wan and Anakin's positions and that will be.

Ianus
No, it wont'.

Veneficus
*sigh*

Ianus
He's insane.

calvin44
Originally posted by braz

anakin the 9th most powerful jedi??!?!!? are you kidding me, hes the chosen one( or was supposed to be ) and obi's number 4 and even he admitted in Revenge of the Sith that anakin had already become a far greater Jedi than Obi could ever hope to be....and hes below him at #9??? he should be number 2 next to yoda...and luke #1?!?! he couldnt even lift the X-wing in Return of the Jedi like Yoda did, that just shows even he's stronger than him and should be at least #2...and got his hand cut off by a weak Darth Vader on life support and never proved ne skill with a lightsaber compared to ne of the Jedi's in the first 3 episodes deflecting laser blasts....smh mad
the only reason he couldnt swing as fast and deflct blasters, wqas because the pt is much newer(faster jedi, better special effects)
but yes, that list is way wrong

Mišt

Why in god's name would you
a) go to that site
b) take anything from that site as fact
c) make a thread here arguing the already made up bullshit everyone knows is crap anyway?

Lil Krueger

braz

Mišt
Dont ever go back there, its a House of Lies in his own sick twisted fun park.

El_NINO
idunno i was just curious what the official rankings were of all the most powerful jedi and i did a google search on it and that was the first one that came up confused

LMAO... official ranking from SS.

Here is a tip to know for sure SS is mentally retarted, he writes stuff he and Lucas talk about everyday. Now doesnt that seem odd Lucas would talk to him everyday and be asked every 2 weeks the same questions.

Captain REX
Not at all. no expression

calvin44
EL_NINO just got owned.

Captain REX

Not at all. no expression

calvin44
ahhhhh.not me!

Lana
idunno i was just curious what the official rankings were of all the most powerful jedi and i did a google search on it and that was the first one that came up confused

There ARE no official rankings.

And there's an SS thread here already, wasn't too wise making another one.

Council#13
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SUPERSHADOW IS ALL WRONG!!!! I MEAN, KI-ADI-MUNDI BETTER THAN KIT FISTO?! HA HA HA

overlord
SUPERSHADOW GIGGLETIME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Or PM me.

Check out a forum before creating topics, it's what it's for.. a forum.. contains topics.. check out the topics if you wish to discuss something... as easy as that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.