Have You Notcied......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
KMC is startin to die. I mean, theres people in KMC who are big here but are no longer here. Has anyone noticed that even a bit? confused

French Tip
I don't think i was around when KMC was big confused

Mišt
Uh yeah, like 5 months ago...

-hh-
how is KMC starting to die? it's still growing. it might not have alot of members now, but it'll grow...you joined only months ago. not all the members are gonna remain online forever.

French Tip> nice sig wink

Mišt
Think he's talking about the OTF...the other forums are doing fine.

Piggle Humsy
Has anyone noticed you misspelled noticed no expression

and this has been mentioned many times before... yawn

Koala MeatPie
Die?

Maybe theya re all waiting for 06, just as to NOT be branded as an 05...

06 will be a good harvest.

French Tip
Originally posted by -hh-
how is KMC starting to die? it's still growing. it might not have alot of members now, but it'll grow...you joined only months ago. not all the members are gonna remain online forever.

Thanks -hh- big grin

Mišt
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Die?

Maybe theya re all waiting for 06, just as to NOT be branded as an 05...

06 will be a good harvest.

It had better be better than most of the people who joined this year.....*shudders*

Mando
KMC is like a pheonix. The old members start to die off, and new members replace them. Eventually those new members become veterans, and then they leave. Continue the process.

Vampire_girl
i think more of the people who kept it alive are getting banned

JacopeX
Originally posted by Mando
KMC is like a pheonix. The old members start to die off, and new members replace them. Eventually those new members become veterans, and then they leave. Continue the process.

come to think of it....yea thats true....

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Vampire_girl
i think more of the people who kept it alive are getting banned
yeah because they are either telling off n00bs or being outlaws or some other crap

Vampire_girl
but if their telling off n00bs thats dont follow rules they shouldnt get banned for that reason

Lightningrod
Originally posted by JacopeX
KMC is startin to die. I mean, theres people in KMC who are big here but are no longer here. Has anyone noticed that even a bit? confused

How would you know???

I was here when KMC was BIG! stick out tongue

Impediment
KMC isnt dying. We're getting all these noobs who dont know their ass from their elbow, some of the veterans are going off to other things in life, and, yes, some KMC'ers have untapped potential that will flourish when the time is right. The future is bright for KMC, IMO. Although I will say that the Horror Movie Furum is in DIRE need of members who know what they're talking about. GOD!! These noobs are MORONS!! I spend a lot of time in there and it is slowly, but surely, going to hell. It's sad, really.

Mišt
Oooh...think you need to spend a few days in the Star Wars forums before you know what hell looks like...evillaugh

kmcdude

Have you noticed the 50 other threads about it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Family_guy725
Originally posted by kmcdude
Have you noticed the 50 other threads about it? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Captain REX
Why is THIS person starting a thread about the 'KMC dying' stuff? He's only been here since May.

If anything, I should make one and bash all the idiots over the head with it...

DarkC
There are a few recently joined people with good potential. And I'm constantly on.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why is THIS person starting a thread about the 'KMC dying' stuff? He's only been here since May.

laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX

Agreed....most of the people complaining in this thread know nothing of what KMC was.

Remember when the OTF was fun?

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
Agreed....most of the people complaining in this thread know nothing of what KMC was.

I haven't been here long enough. erm

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
I haven't been here long enough. erm

You joined at the tail-end of last summer....last summer was great, except for one little...ahh...hiccup that happened. Heh.

DarkC
You joined at the tail-end of last summer....last summer was great, except for one little...ahh...hiccup that happened. Heh.
Lana, I didn't even discover the OTF until February 2005. laughing out loud

Lana
laughing out loud wow, you're probably one of the last people to join KMC for something OTHER than the OTF!

When I joined KMC I didn't leave the Matrix and RP forums for about two months. Now, most of the new members know nothing BUT the OTF. Quite sad.

DarkC
I still remember my chronological order of discoveries clearly. I can easily find my first-ever post as well! Miraculously it had perfect spelling and grammar! laughing

1.)General Fic Area(HP fic, Halo fic)-----Aug 2004
2.)Computer/Videogames Discussion----Nov 2004
3.)Harry Potter Section-------------------------Dec 2004
4.)OTF-------------------------------------------------Feb 2005

I led quite a boring KMC life back then.

kmcdude
laughing out loud wow, you're probably one of the last people to join KMC for something OTHER than the OTF!

When I joined KMC I didn't leave the Matrix and RP forums for about two months. Now, most of the new members know nothing BUT the OTF. Quite sad.

embarrasment I joined for the horror forum,but hardly post in it cause I am sick of hearing ''What if'' Freddy krueger went up against ''The gremlins'' no expression and also most of them that post in it are like 13 and dont know anything about horror movies......

Lana
I found my first post recently, as well. It's kind of funny how I've changed yet not at the same time, considering that it was two years ago laughing out loud

I was like this....
1) Matrix - November 2003
2) Hosted RP - November 2003
3) GDF - End of December 2003
4) OTF - mid-January 2004

Heh. I'm not particularly a social person and this was when I was still extremely shy even with people online (that I'm not anymore) and I was still pretty much unheard of until around July 2004.

TwisterGameX
What happened to that PR guy ?

Lana
pr1983? He was moving, I believe...I dunno, he hasn't been on in a long time.

TwisterGameX
pr1983? He was moving, I believe...I dunno, he hasn't been on in a long time.

Oh that explains alot. I hate when people just dissapear but atleast i know where he went.

Imaginary

Wolflet
no expression

GCG
Originally posted by Imaginary
The days after the second trailer hit... Oh man.

SW Forum had always the greatest amount of users and leechers. Actually if you check when most users were on online, it was exactly the day the trailer came out.

† Mäs †
1) OTF July 2005
2) Computer/Video Games Forum November 2005
3) Post a Story in General Fiction November 2005

Lame Eh?

Anoushka

do i ever!there were days i'd hate to log off the comp!

I found my first post recently, as well. It's kind of funny how I've changed yet not at the same time, considering that it was two years ago laughing out loud

I was like this....
1) Matrix - November 2003
2) Hosted RP - November 2003
3) GDF - End of December 2003
4) OTF - mid-January 2004

Heh. I'm not particularly a social person and this was when I was still extremely shy even with people online (that I'm not anymore) and I was still pretty much unheard of until around July 2004.

i started with LOTR and harry potter,then when on to POTC.after a month or so i discovered the OTF happy

Council#13
Originally posted by -hh-

yes!!!! I AGREE eek! Happy Dance

Kosta
KMC didnt start dying. Members come and go, and for those who stay, it seems more boring because the regulars they used to talk to dont come on anymore, or hardly ever. For me KMC was at its peak for about 4 months in 2003. The reason I left for nearly a year was because it was so boring. Then I came back and got hooked again.... I NEED MY FIX! stick out tongue

Storm
Have I notcied anything? hmm stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mando
Well, one thing is for sure.

Next year and the year after will be very brutal. Think about it, We have about 5 or 6 continuations of movies coming out. i.e. Terminator 4, Rocky 6, rambo 4, Mrs. doubtfire 2, indiana jones 4, Jurassic park 4. And with no moderator on MDF... This wont be pretty. But hopefully raz will choose someone by then.

Mišt
Wow, all of those sequels sound bogus. Are any original actors returning?

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
SW Forum had always the greatest amount of users and leechers. Actually if you check when most users were on online, it was exactly the day the trailer came out.

Everyone is well aware of that fact stick out tongue

Sun Ce
to me, this forum has died, because everybody who knew me has pretty much gone..or don't post anymore, just pm

Mando

Mišt
PotC 2 comes out next year too doesnt it? That forum will probably grow as well.

Mando

Mišt
Splinter Cell movie eh?hmm
Who's got the lead role for that one?

Looks like some nice titles coming out...should be good.

Mando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.