Would you be good or bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazylozer
I figure the internet is an anonymous enough place to ask this so....

If you had the power to rule the world, and be unchallenged in your rule, would you be good or bad? Would you be the omin-benevolent miracle worker, or the over-bearing tyrant over the universe, or just someone who does some good and some bad?

BartmanX
Good, but cool. cool

T.V.O.T.I.
I would be selfish of course

AdventChild
BAD BABY!!

BackFire
I would allow slavery, but only for me and all the slaves would be hot women.

soleran30
Originally posted by BackFire

So how hot would they be like 105 degree's smokin hot I mean you could have a problem with that! stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by BackFire

now see thats why BF is smokin burning

FeceMan
Good, of course. Bad in the eyes of some, but truly good.

Darth Macabre
LoL I'd be an over bearing Tyran who rules with an Iron Fist.

StyleTime
Originally posted by crazylozer

If you had the power to rule the world, and be unchallenged in your rule, would you be good or bad? Would you be the omin-benevolent miracle worker, or the over-bearing tyrant over the universe, or just someone who does some good and some bad?
I would be bad if such people existed who would dare oppose me, but you said I would be unchallenged. If I am unchallenged, there is no reason to be anything but good. Although, I said middle ground just in case someone annoys me.

lil bitchiness
I would be good, in a bad way flirt1

Much like BF, I'll have slaves, who will be hot men - all the ugly hairy greasy guys will be working all the jobs hot men and all women refuse to.

lil bitchitator, baby, yeah!

Mišt

This reminds me of Fable hmm

But I always play the good guys in games when given a choice, so probably good mist

BobbyD
If I didn't have the parents I have, the upbringing they gave me, nor the large support group of friends that I've known for 20+ years, I'd be behind bars probably.

That does not preclude that I'd choose to be bad/evil, I just think if I didn't have those cirsumstances mentioned above, chances are I'd have gone done the wrong path.

debbiejo
I think I'd have to at least spoil myself....Periodically...But I'd have an advisory to make the important decisions.....I don't like that kind of pressure. eek!

justdecent
i am only capable of pulling off good.

WindDancer
I would be one bad motha.....whistle

Storm
Good, but I' d end up middle ground. You can' t please everyone and will always step on someone' s toes.

Eis
I'd be good with the people, but I'd spoil myself... a lot embarrasment

Sir Whirlysplat
One day minions, you will all find out smile

hahahahahahah (manic laughter)

Whisper
I wouldn't be bad I'd be wicked.

jenzie
y'know im BAAAAAD
im BAAAAAAAD
yu know it!!!

shamoooooon ************

tabby999
i'd try to do the right thing, but there'd be some death sentences handed down instantly, a few people killed automaticly, but i'd do the right think, unless the bad was more fun

Atlantis001

debbiejo
Atlantis the Just.......Hmmmm reminds me of someone in history.

crazylozer
WHOO MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN BAD!!!!!! THERE'S HOPE FOR HUMANIT-AY!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
No there isn't .

I'd be a intelligent yet evil tyrant . Think Vetrinai

FeceMan
Heh, so many people here would hate me that it is almost funny.

lowrider370
I would rule the world a powerful sith lord and get hot hot women everywhere

Clovie

If you had the power to rule the world, and be unchallenged in your rule, would you be good or bad? Would you be the omin-benevolent miracle worker, or the over-bearing tyrant over the universe, or just someone who does some good and some bad? everyone would be happy

oh..and I would have a personal hugger happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.