galactus vs ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
can galactus destroy ego ? lets hear it fellas

gladiator69
ive never seen galactus destroy ego or maybe he hasnt who knows.

Dizzle
Hell yes he can. He would have to be pretty juiced up though. Ego's a beast. No "Uh oh, Godforce!" Galactus. More like "Phoenix? BRING IT ON!!!" Galactus.

gladiator69
i know what galactus can do and all that i was saying that ive never seen him do that. i dont know if they ever put that in a comic book or something.

DrDoom101
if galactus beats ego, why hasnt he done so already?

gladiator69
tell her that shes the one saying that galactus can beat ego but ive never seen it.

kevdude
Galactus has already beatin Ego before, it was actually a pretty good fight (never saw it just read it online on a comic page somewhere). After Ego knew he was going to lose he left meaning he lost to big G and was scared to fight Galactus again. go big G go smile

King KAM
does anyone hear the bell for supper?

gladiator69
Originally posted by kevdude
Galactus has already beatin Ego before, it was actually a pretty good fight (never saw it just read it online on a comic page somewhere). After Ego knew he was going to lose he left meaning he lost to big G and was scared to fight Galactus again. go big G go smile

did it say on there which comic book ?

kevdude
well it was in a FF or Thor comic book i think. here is a bio of Ego, after reading this it doesn't say anything about Galactus taking on Ego 1v1 and winning like i know i read somewhere online. anyway here is he link, by this link it seems Ego > Galactus (or at least a regular or weak Galactus).
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Character_Bios/ego.htm

Lucid Lui
I remember hearing about Ego driving Galactus off once... Did this happen?

nimrod009
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I remember hearing about Ego driving Galactus off once... Did this happen?

It did happen, though this was a weakened Galactus.

A near full strength Galactus would most likely consume Ego.

gladiator69
probably

gladiator69
galactus gets his power from other planets so im sure he porbably want to destroy ego. but ive never seen it myself

Xplosive
Both at full power, it would be probably even more devastating fight than Galacatus Vs. Tyrant, and Galactus should win.

gladiator69
true

K Von Doom
They fought once and Galactus was squashed into that box spaceship that was way too small for him.

gladiator69
Originally posted by K Von Doom
They fought once and Galactus was squashed into that box spaceship that was way too small for him.

when was this ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.