Did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Darth Vader lose any of his lighsaber fighting abilities and his agility after he was put on life support like in the original star wars movies, or was there just more stiffer lightsaber fighting scenes in the originals because of the lack of special effects at that time...and if so, did that make him weaker?

Lil Krueger
Oh my god...

Mišt
He lost all his limbs...I'd say it would have impaired him a bit.

calvin44
Originally posted by braz
Darth Vader lose any of his lighsaber fighting abilities and his agility after he was put on life support like in the original star wars movies...and if so, did that make him weaker?
nooo!!!
the special effects was the dif.
ep. 4-6 was made along time ago...

Ianus
No, he got faster.

Compare the movies. OT Vader is sick with the quickness.

El_NINO
Its at the bottom

Search this Forum:

braz
Originally posted by calvin44
nooo!!!
the special effects was the dif.
ep. 4-6 was made along time ago...

seriously...........

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by braz
Darth Vader lose any of his lighsaber fighting abilities and his agility after he was put on life support like in the original star wars movies?

Nope, actually Darth Vader was in his prime directly after his limbs were sliced off on Mustafar... roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Nope, actually Darth Vader was in his prime directly after his limbs were sliced off on Mustafar... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok ok, thats what i thought, that yes it did impair him..but just the idea of that sucks cuz i mean, he just got worse in his skills right when the originals came out sad and thats where we know him best from

calvin44
didnt you see any dif. from the ot, when TPM came out?
hint: all the jedi/sith had extremely better saber skills.

Ianus
lmao!

Lil Krueger
Oh and Janus. Make up your mind. Nemesis, Obi-Wan, Deus, Or Jawa?

Ianus
WTF are you talking about?

Lil Krueger
You keep changing ur Theme...

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
You keep changing ur Theme...

Ianus
I haven't changed my name in awhile and this sig has been constant for a few days.

Lil Krueger
Hmm...btw Janus. Do you think Gambit and Braz are the same person?

Ianus
No, they're nothing alike. lol

Lil Krueger
Okay. Hmmm I think im gonna change my sig, avatar, and my name to change it into...Envy theme from Full Metal Alchemist...

Captain REX
Krueger, stop being an idiot.

Braz, the answer from our viewpoint, as fans, is that the effects were lesser and the choreography not as flashy, and though some prefer it...

The answer from the Star Wars galaxy would be his crippling on Mustafar.

So, both, basically.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Captain REX
Krueger, stop being an idiot.

Braz, the answer from our viewpoint, as fans, is that the effects were lesser and the choreography not as flashy, and though some prefer it...

The answer from the Star Wars galaxy would be his crippling on Mustafar.

So, both, basically.

I will after u stop bashing me yes

Captain REX
Um, no? Stop being an idiot. You derailed the thread with some stupid comment about Janus' 'theme.' It has nothing to do with anything.

Now, move along.

Lil Krueger
Unless you stop bashing me and be nice to me, Star Wars forum but suffer from my noobism.

Captain REX
Too bad I don't care. It'll just get you banned faster.

Lil Krueger
IMO Im not close getting banned. Look I dont wanna get a fight with you, ur a mod. Im smart enough not to mess with mods.

calvin44
you have an ally here, rex.

calvin44
IMO Im not close getting banned. Look I dont wanna get a fight with you, ur a mod. Im smart enough not to mess with mods.
no your not.

Captain REX

Then you might want to clean up your act. As of right now, you annoy everyone, just like you did when you registered. Stop doing that, and all will be angels and rosebuds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.