-=- Apperently... -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Ever Scine I was... 4 I think, I have been CONSTENTLY hearnig this

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Sound in my ears... None - Stop Apperently its due to cell deposites on my Nerves.

Anybody knows if this can be fixed?

Lately it has been getting louder and it has been driving me NUTS.

And also, about 10% of the population can HEAR Electro-Magnetics

think, you can tell if a T.V. is on even if its on MUTE, and your not facing it, beacsue you hear the cathode rays..

Apperently I have some hyper version of that... I can hear when a call is about to come in on a Wireless phone due to the electrical (or whatever) spike there is when it connects, before it rings.

Mišt
I can hear the tv from my bedroom even when its on mute....whats that mean?

Koala MeatPie

Mišt
Yay for being a minority w00t

kofmaster

Impediment
I think that means that your blood pressure is high at the moment. I've heard that before.

kmcdude
Originally posted by kofmaster
that u have too much time on ur hands if u notice that blink

laughing

Mišt
Its not like Im trying to hear it, Ill walk into the house and already know the tv is on without seeing or hearing it.

kofmaster

Mišt
Yes! I can join the Xmen w00t

kofmaster

Lana

kofmaster
Originally posted by Lana
Same here. It's really annoying.

Who the hell is that in your sig? He's so ugly sick

HIM

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Lana
Same here. It's really annoying.

(...)

Annoying???

I can just walk into a room and say "shut the T.V." And people just stare at me perplex and shut it...

*power*

Lana
Originally posted by kofmaster
HIM

Ick sick

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Annoying???

I can just walk into a room and say "shut the T.V." And people just stare at me perplex and shut it...

*power*

Well, it's annoying when you're trying to sleep and can't because you know the TV in the next room is on even though they have the volume off stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
I think I can hear that too...
I might just be halucinating...
But like if we have the dvd player off, but the TV on DVD settings, the TV is black, but I can still tell its on.

Koala MeatPie
Then put a pillow over your head, or do what i do, Stick my head where my feet are supposed to be... All the way at the end of the bed under the covers.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
But like if we have the dvd player off, but the TV on DVD settings, the TV is black, but I can still tell its on.

Exactly.

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1

Well, considering it's you, I wouldn't rule out hallucinations there stick out tongue

† Mäs †
You sure you all haven't accidently got ahold of some water, that might have had LSD in it? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.