Hyperstorm vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
What can Prime do to keep him from rearranging his molecules?
Who wins this titanic brawl??
Ponder Fanboys!!!!!!

UniOmni
Bumping.......................now!!!

id369
I say it depends, I P Supes goes and takes this fight to Hyper realm then Hyperstorm will own him. Yeah I said it!

thedude1948
BUMP, I say Hyperstorm 10/10

General Kon-El
BUMP, i say wolverine takes this

leonheartmm
superman prime=power of the entire sun
hyperstorm=threat to the multiverse

u choose.

Validus
Prime

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hyperion is the most powerful Mutant Ever who's power is on the lvl with Marvel Cosmics and abstracts. His Father is Franklin Richards and his mother is Racheal Summers. Are you kidding me. We all know either of his parent would own any version of Superman post crisis. This is no contest. Hyperion outclasses even This Superman.

celestialdemon
Hyperstorm

Sirius77
Prime wins. He can warp reality with his punches.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77

You are so not serious. Hyperstorm can stalemate Galactus.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Sirius77

Can you tell me what issue of 1Million he did this in?? Cuz i'd really like to look it up embarrasment

Or is it another forum rumor, such as him breaking into hell to save Lois's soul, and beating up the devil??

Or wielding the Sword of Superman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Can you tell me what issue of 1Million he did this in?? Cuz i'd really like to look it up embarrasment

Or is it another forum rumor, such as him breaking into hell to save Lois's soul, and beating up the devil??

Or wielding the Sword of Superman?

Superman Prime did no such thing. Superman 1M did however punch thru the time barrier. ANd he could leap from the earth to the moon. and this was after he was weakened from not being under the supersun. Superman Prime was not shown to do anything in any comic. So to even bring him up in a fight is pure speculation.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Prime did no such thing. Superman 1M did however punch thru the time barrier. ANd he could leap from the earth to the moon. and this was after he was weakened from not being under the supersun. Superman Prime was not shown to do anything in any comic. So to even bring him up in a fight is pure speculation.

Been saying that for months.

A.J
Originally posted by Validus
Prime Co-signed. smokin'

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by A.J
Co-signed. smokin'
ANd exactly what has Superman prime ever done in comics that shows he can beat a being who is as powerful as Galactus? He has done NOTHING. ALL he ever did was COME OUT ALL GOLDEN AND PRETTY AND KISS HIS LONG DEAD WIFE. Superman prime shouldnt' ever be mentioned on the boards again.

A.J
ANd exactly what has Superman prime every done in comics that shows he can beat a being who is as powerful as Galactus? Where has Hyperion ever beat Galactus, he stated he beat him but it as never proved, he was a madman and could be bullshitting. But its not 100 % fact he didn't do it either, so he could be that powerful

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by A.J
Where has Hyperion ever beat Galactus, he stated he beat him but it as never proved, he was a madman and could be bullshitting. But its not 100 % fact he didn't do it either, so he could be that powerful

Um, Hyperstorm was the child of Franklin Richards, who was at least as powerful as galactus, if not more. and racheal summers, who has been shown to be able to push galactus back. Hyperstorm was more powerful than both of his parents combined. Superman prime and his ficticious never before shown powers are no match. It would literally take someone like parallax to fight Hyperstorm

A.J
Um, Hyperstorm was the child of Franklin Richards, who was at least as powerful as galactus, if not more. and racheal summers, who has been shown to be able to push galactus back. Hyperstorm was more powerful than both of his parents combined. Superman prime and his ficticious never before shown powers are no match. It would literally take someone like parallax to fight Hyperstorm Have you got any scans I wish to see this for myself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by A.J
Have you got any scans I wish to see this for myself.

I have read so many thousands of comics, I can't even begin to remember where I seen all of these things. But I wish I could scan them for u. I"m not that advanced on the puter yet. give me time. i'll get there.

Soleran
Hyperstorm, destroys Superman (prime)

manorastroman
hyperstorm is so badass he outsmarted reed richards, nathaniel richards, and doom COMBINED. and so powerful galactus actually used him as an energy source.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by manorastroman
hyperstorm is so badass he outsmarted reed richards, nathaniel richards, and doom COMBINED. and so powerful galactus actually used him as an energy source.

If I remember correctly, he was an energy source for galactus for eternity. They were stalemated for ever. Prime does not compare.

celestialdemon
In typical Galactus fashion, they were stalemated until Galactus started absorbing Hyperspace. I think it was stated that there was enough energy there for Galactus to feed on forever.

A.J
I have read so many thousands of comics, I can't even begin to remember where I seen all of these things. But I wish I could scan them for u. I"m not that advanced on the puter yet. give me time. i'll get there. Thanks smokin'

bigbran
ANd exactly what has Superman prime ever done in comics that shows he can beat a being who is as powerful as Galactus? He has done NOTHING. ALL he ever did was COME OUT ALL GOLDEN AND PRETTY AND KISS HIS LONG DEAD WIFE. Superman prime shouldnt' ever be mentioned on the boards again. Wow.

xmarksthespot
Someone needs to take a chill pill. Maybe a couple of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.