The "I'm Going To Work/School" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

† Mäs †
Post Something here Before going to Work of School!

music I'm listening To Music right now stick out tongue

Storm
I' m at college.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Storm
I' m at college.

Okay, Then When Your going To Classes big grin

Storm
In about half an hour.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Storm
In about half an hour.

I'm going to school in about 2 hours sad

Darth Macabre
lol I had class all day today, but tommorow I have the whole day off. I cant wait, I'm sleeping till, well when i wake up. lol

Storm

Kosta
I finished school last monday, I have till the end of March off big grin. Exept I'm starting work full time in a couple of weeks, but thats ok, cuz then I'll have a lot money big grin. As apposed to now, working part time, and not having a lot of money stick out tongue.

PinstripePapaya
im at school, ive got a free right now n nothing else to do sad

Mišt
Im putting this post on layby for when I go back in March w00t

† Mäs †
Why Do you all Have Till March Off? Is It Christmas break or are you all in collage?

Darth Macabre
Semester break maybe?

Storm
Well, I' m in class now.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Semester break maybe?

no expression lucky Bastards

Mišt
Our year finishes in Nov/Dec....normally in school we'd go back in Feb, but after high school, everything starts again in March.

Semester break maybe?

Summer holidays wink

† Mäs †

Storm
Our academic year takes off in the middle/end of September and finishes at the end of June. We have breaks in between.

Darth Macabre
End of June? ehh when I was in highschool we always ended begining of May, and started at the beginning of September.

Storm
High school differs slightly from college/university. They start 1 September and end the 31 of June, with regular breaks.

Darth Macabre
hmm at my college, we started the end of August. Go to first week of December. Then we have off till January 17, then we go to May 10.

† Mäs †
I start September 4th and End june 23rd stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
How many breaks do you have?

† Mäs †
How many breaks do you have?

Hmm, Christmas, March break. Thats All, yet I get alot of inserves and snowdays and minor holiday breaks stick out tongue

PinstripePapaya
with us its roughly beginning of sept til mid oct (two weeks off), end of oct til bout 20th dec. (2 weeks off), early jan til mid feb ( 1 week off), mid feb til end of march (two weeks off), mid april til end of may (1 week off), early june til mid july (break up for summer!!!! big grin )

Mišt
We start/finish pretty much by calendar year. Start in Feb, mid year break in June, finish in early Dec. Theres two 2 week breaks in about April and September.

Thats why other countries confuse the hell out of me, ours is easy to understand going by calendar years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.