-=- Married "Age" ? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
IS there a good "ethical" age to get amrried at?

I find that the people who get married before, say 24, is just tooo soon, EASPECAILLY thoes whoa re 16-18, 19, 20, well JUST tooo soon.

In Canada youc an get married from 14-15 with your perant's agreement, 16+ you don't need there agreement.

botankus

Go through your twenties single.

BobbyD
Couldn't have said it better myself, Botankus.

Echuu
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
In Canada youc an get married from 14-15 with your perant's agreement, 16+ you don't need there agreement.

That's insane.

BobbyD
Indeed.

debbiejo
Hmmmmm....Young is too difficult....later the better...Maybe not even Marriage........because people are always changing through out their lives and grow..........Interesting to think about....

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by botankus

Indeed. I got married at 19 the first time. Waaaay too young. sad

Lana
My mom got married when she was 19. I'm nearly 20 now blink getting married isn't something I want to really think about yet.

BackFire
Originally posted by botankus

Gotta agree.

soleran30
I say Heffner got it right 3 girls and they are all in an "exclusive" arrangement with himsmile Who needs marriage with that? yes

Fire
I think the important part is that you are both ready for it, which implies you have finished studying and have a decent job.

fini
lol, since I reached 25, my parents have been comments around like" they dont knwo when their daughter will get married" but considering I'm freshly single, LOL they gonna have a couple more years of complaining. hehehe

Personally 25 and above.............or even 27 and up is a good age to get married.

WindDancer
Get marry in your 30's. When you get to your 40's start thinking about retirement.

Fallen Jedi
i'm 19 and i'm enganged. confused i think it depends on the relationship and how mature the person is.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
IS there a good "ethical" age to get amrried at?

I find that the people who get married before, say 24, is just tooo soon, EASPECAILLY thoes whoa re 16-18, 19, 20, well JUST tooo soon.

18, I had just turned 16 the exact same month that I got engaged, and we're waiting until we're 18, so that's 2 years of dating, plus the dating that we had already done before the engagement smile

Darth Macabre
I say 26 you start looking for a serious relationship. By 28 you should either have found the one your going to marry, or ask her/him to marry you. But be married, that is if you want to get married, by 30.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i'm 19 and i'm enganged. confused i think it depends on the relationship and how mature the person is. You're too young!!!one *slaps sense into you*

AdventChild
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i'm 19 and i'm enganged. confused i think it depends on the relationship and how mature the person is.
Yup! I'm currently dating this guy that's 19 and he's soooo sweet! we've been together for 4 months now and no problems ...so far... but i plan to get married around 21-23... big grin

FistOfThe North
I agree. A man should be married at age 30. Women, at around the age 25. Men in their 20's should not have any kids or be in any type of deep commitment with 1 woman. You can have a girlfriend and have fun and date in your 20's. A man's 20's should be about working and going to school and having crazy fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.