agility vs. skillz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
I want to get the opinions as to who who win in this team fight agility vs. skills
Team 1: Captain America, Spider- Man, Daredevil,Nightcrawler w/swords, BlackPanther, and Nightwing

Team 2: Batman because although a good acrobat he uses more skill and weaponary, Deathstroke, Punisher, Bullseye, Hawkeye, & Deadshot AKA Fylod Lawton.

Who wins

jrodslam
Team agility wins, and fairly easy too.

Hawkeye, Deadshot and Punisher cant match many of team agility in fighting nor skills.

newjak86
I'm going with team two. Just to many real bad*sses on that team that have more than enough skill to take these guys down fast and hard.

Warmonger
Considering that Deathstroke has superhuman physical abilites he should probably go on the other team. Either Way Team A slaughters tema B.

Or you could even it up and Add gusy like Richard Dragon Shiva or Iron Fist to team B.

newjak86
The reason I think that Team B wins is just Deathroke and Batman both would be able to run this thing like no other. They would be in control of this entire match as obvious leaders of their team. Captain America is a great Leader with great tactic but against these two he would be disected and left feeling like a moron. Plus team Skill defently has the long range advantage against team 1.

TheKahn
What would stop Nightcrawler from just teleporting his swords into the heads of team 2 members and killing them out right?

newjak86
Originally posted by TheKahn
What would stop Nightcrawler from just teleporting his swords into the heads of team 2 members and killing them out right? Yes he could but once Batman and Deathstroke realize what is going on they will probably have a back wink plan already for it. Plus it isn't like nightcrawler has never been hit before you know. stick out tongue

jrodslam
Originally posted by newjak86
The reason I think that Team B wins is just Deathroke and Batman both would be able to run this thing like no other. They would be in control of this entire match as obvious leaders of their team. Captain America is a great Leader with great tactic but against these two he would be disected and left feeling like a moron. Plus team Skill defently has the long range advantage against team 1.

Ok so you have Bats and Deathstorke as leaders of their team. I personally dont think either is a better leader than Cap, but that can be debated.

You also say they have the range advantage which is true. HOWEVER, Daredevil, Spiderman, Cap, Nightcrawler, BP and Nightwing would have no problems at all dodgeing their long range attacks.

Once they get in close, Punisher, Bullseye, Deadshot, nor Hawkeye can compete with them in h2h combat.

TheKahn
Yes he could but once Batman and Deathstroke realize what is going on they will probably have a back wink plan already for it. Plus it isn't like nightcrawler has never been hit before you know. stick out tongue

Simiple, just teleport Bats and Deathstroke up about 300 feet and let go evil face

newjak86
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ok so you have Bats and Deathstorke as leaders of their team. I personally dont think either is a better leader than Cap, but that can be debated.

You also say they have the range advantage which is true. HOWEVER, Daredevil, Spiderman, Cap, Nightcrawler, BP and Nightwing would have no problems at all dodgeing their long range attacks.

Once they get in close, Punisher, Bullseye, Deadshot, nor Hawkeye can compete with them in h2h combat. Yes and I;m not saying Cap is a worse leader I'm just saying that DS and Batman do to their intelligence and skill will be able to outhink whatever Cap does and will be able to organize their team better.
It is this reason they win. They can coordinate their attack easier and take down most of the people before they ever get there. Such as BP DD Nightwing and Cap effectively making this a 6 against 2 match up. Spider man is tough but Slade could probably stalemate him until nightcrawler is taken care of and once they understand that nightcrawler's teleport has sound then they can just attack the sound once they hear it. Then Nightcrawler is done.
This leaves 6 against one and this goes to that six.

newjak86
Originally posted by TheKahn
Simiple, just teleport Bats and Deathstroke up about 300 feet and let go evil face Batman will probably glide down and DS will just probably decide then that this isn't worth it and blow up the entire battlefield with the one man amry aresenal he carries with him. stick out tongue

jrodslam
Yes and I;m not saying Cap is a worse leader I'm just saying that DS and Batman do to their intelligence and skill will be able to outhink whatever Cap does and will be able to organize their team better.
It is this reason they win. They can coordinate their attack easier and take down most of the people before they ever get there. Such as BP DD Nightwing and Cap effectively making this a 6 against 2 match up. Spider man is tough but Slade could probably stalemate him until nightcrawler is taken care of and once they understand that nightcrawler's teleport has sound then they can just attack the sound once they hear it. Then Nightcrawler is done.
This leaves 6 against one and this goes to that six.

You make it seem as if Bats and Deathstroke are the only ones with some type of intelligence. Cap as well as BP have access to alot of intell and info on the oposite team.

No matter how well Bats ans DS can organize the group, Pun, Hawkeye, wont be as good as DD, BP, Spidey, Cap.

willRules
Agility teeam wins incredibly easily..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.