do you understand this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melinda_warren
me and my friends have to write a crime oriented play for our drama class i was just wondering if the following made any sense:

A girl has died. She was being stalked by a man. He is one suspect. There is also another 2 suspects for the murder. A crazy guy who had a dream he did it and so is telling the police he did, (dream sequence acted out) and a woman who had a history with her in bank robbery.

If your getting me so far then good. The woman with the history is the killer, and her motive was she wanted to reclaim her mothers rose quartz necklace the victim stole.

At the end of the play we find out that the stalker, secretly loved the victim and had left a note at her bed side the night she was murdered. As the stalker is put in his cell, the letter is read out by the real killer who found it, after the murder.

thats the play please tell me if u have no idea wot i just said smile

Syren
That sounds really cool, but the end confused me... so is the real killer found out?

melinda_warren
no, the stalker goes down for it. I think its quite sad.

Syren
cry A sad ending? Well... on the one hand, the stalker's off the streets, and the woman got revenge on the other girl for stealing the necklace. But on the other hand, there is no justice.

It sounds really good yes

melinda_warren
thanks although its going to be hard to act do you know sanctuary?

Syren
Yeah, I've seen her around... I think it's a her confused

melinda_warren
yeh shes my friend she plays the killer!

Syren
Really? Cool... how far into the play have you got? Are you rehearsing etc?

melinda_warren
started today...... but its going to be hard. especially the dream sequence

Syren
I'm sure.. I loved doing stuff like that in school, but it was hard work. So satisfying when everyone in the audience gives you all a standing ovation though big grin

melinda_warren
yeh cant wait, i play the victim though. No funsad but at least i gte to write the script!

_Sanctuary_
I thought we were writing the script together!

melinda_warren
oh yeh sorry! everyone sarah is too!

BobbyD
Nice script. Good plot. Painfully, sad ending. But, life has a way of evening things out.

Syren
I think playing the victim could be interesting, even if you do die... you're like one of the main characters, right?

melinda_warren
thnx and true very true. karma comes full circle

melinda_warren
yeh i guess i would be, i gotta think positive

*lizziekk*
your so lucky! we have a rubbish teacher for drama! Great story line it does make sense!!!

_Sanctuary_
Thanks! big grin
Vicky and me are going to be in charge!

The others are going to wreck it sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.