-=- Whats On Your Subway? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
What Do you usually Order? And what do you add on it?

Always Swiss Cheese no Matter what.

Italien BLT, Steak and Cheese, Cold meat
I usually add "Everything, Double hot Peppers"

Chicken Terriaky: Everything, Sweet Onion Sauce

Pizza Sub, Just tommateos, Olives, Onions.

Chicken Parmazan: Add Olives, Onions, Tommatoes, And Maranara Sauce (BEST SAUCE EVER!)

xyz jedi
What the f**k?

French Tip
I've never eaten at subway

DaCanadianMoose
It always seems like there are a lot of Pakistani people....and East Indian...

French Tip
I eat Penn Station

DarkC
Country Parmesan Bread, Chicken Teriyaki, sub sauce.

Other than that, any type of cheese, vegetables, etc.

PinstripePapaya
either honey oat or hearty italian bread, BMT (the one with ham, pepperoni and salami) with cheese (melted) then i have lettuce, onion, chilis and cucumber big grin

i used to work at subway n we'd get a free sub every break - was lush!

tabby999
i have either a meatball sub with all the salads (except the hot peppers) and honey mustard/ranch dressing or a melt with the same. subways great, and i've become friends with the manager so i get staff discount

StyleTime
I eat ONLY the Italian BMT footlong on wheat breat with the follwing ingredients:all included meat, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, olives.
No condiments, no cheese.

Darth Macabre
The cheese bread, with Roastbeef and American Cheese. Lettuc Tomato, Mayonaise. Greatness right there.

hotsauce6548
Subway sucks. no expression

RaeRox
Seafood & crab, onions, jalapenos, lettuce, tomatos...and thats like...it. On white.

Piggle Humsy
I always have Foot Long Italian Cheese Steak with Sweetcorn, Gherkins, Red Onion with a Sweet Onion Relish. droolio

I've never tried anything else....just incase I don't like it cause I don't get to go to subways very often, the nearest ones quite a distance... and I don't want to ruin my subway moment. laughing out loud

I should really try new things...

whats the Chicken Teriyaki like? is it hot like spicy? confused
I've wanted to try it but worry it will be too spicy for me.. I can't handle things that are too spicy.. erm

mysterio69
steak and cheese with green peppers, cucumbers, red onions, those little carrot shavings, sub sauce, and chipotle sauce. yes

a1hsauce
cold cut Triooooooo!! yes on a lightly toasted cheese bread

Piggle Humsy
anyone? confused

what is subways Chicken Teriyaki like?

spicy? hot? tangy? mild?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Subway sucks. no expression

Indeed yes

This is what I call a sandwich droolio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/sch.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/main_original.gif

damnit now Im hungry cry

BAILY
I always get the Cold Cut Trio on White Bread.. with Swiss cheese and lettice, tomato and mayo!!

And i had one for supper too.!!

Lord Shadow Z
Foot long chicken breast sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber.

house
italian herbs and cheese bread
chedder cheese
meetballs
capsican
tomato
carrot
olives
bolignase sauce
footlong o yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

eggmayo
Plain bread, chicken teriyaki and swiss cheese.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.