-=- Vegan or Meat? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Vegan
Omnivore
or Pure meat?

I'm Omnivore

tabby999
i'm an omnivore, i enjoy meat WAY to much to give it up. i just had roast beef....mmmmmmmmmm. i dont think theres a need to protest the slaughter of animals for food if they are slaughtered humanely.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by tabby999
i'm an omnivore, i enjoy meat WAY to much to give it up. i just had roast beef....mmmmmmmmmm. i dont think theres a need to protest the slaughter of animals for food if they are slaughtered humanely.

Meat... vegetables... fruits... chips... droolio

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Vegan
Omnivore
or Pure meat?

I'm Omnivore
Screw just eating carrots all day, Im a meat woman! But I do enjoy veggies too droolio

tecknoyashi
there both okay but i like friut beter

BackFire
Meat. Vegans can eat all the lettuce they want, more meat for me.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BackFire
Meat. Vegans can eat all the lettuce they want, more meat for me.
That's what I say.

tecknoyashi
sigh

RaeRox
Nanananana! I like meat big grin Except for hamburger, turkey, or ham. Bologna, tuna, or any seafood. Except shrimp. Which is ok as long as its not canned.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by RaeRox
Nanananana! I like meat big grin Except for hamburger, turkey, or ham. Bologna, tuna, or any seafood. Except shrimp. Which is ok as long as its not canned.
That's.....MEAT! THAT IS THE BEST MEAT!

Piggle Humsy
I love my vegetables but I could never live without my meat... no2
I love lamb shanks and beef steak my 2 top fave! droolio

mysterio69
not to be an ass, but most vegans that i know are all nuts. so, meat all the way. a wine-marinated steak on the barby. yessiree-bob.

Alpha Centauri
As soon as I reach a certain weight, I'm going vegan. Meat has grown increasingly disgusting to me over the years and it dawned on me that I no longer wish to eat flesh that has been sitting in a pack on a shelf, or worse, open in a butcher store, for "sustinence".

-AC

mysterio69
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
As soon as I reach a certain weight, I'm going vegan. Meat has grown increasingly disgusting to me over the years and it dawned on me that I no longer wish to eat flesh that has been sitting in a pack on a shelf, or worse, open in a butcher store, for "sustinence".

-AC
so, go kill the cow yerself. it's easy. they don't run that fast.

BackFire
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill

Good stuff.

GCG

Good stuff.

Thats one of the best pages i have ever read. I would pay to see the author lambasting the restaurant manager and a vegetarian with those words. Pure Gold.

Anyway, i am an all rounder. And if I eat out there must be meat on my plate.

Solo

Good stuff.

I love Maddux.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by mysterio69

laughing out loud

I like meat and I like veggies, but I couldnt just live one or the another. I like to have them both.

Ken Kenobi
I'm heating a thick juicy hamburger right now. droolio Tomorrow I may have a salad.

*proof reads the post*

Yep, I'm Omnivore.

Koala MeatPie
Hamburger? ... HARVEY'S... I NEED HARVEY'S!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by mysterio69

That would have been good if it:

A) Worked.

B) Was funny.

C) Was even relevent to what I said.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.