Who here thinks that we all should stop talking about Cosmic Super beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Yes or No

willRules
YES eek!

DarkCrawler
Yes.

It's boooorrring.

NoFate007
To an extent. Characters like Green Lantern and Silver Surfer are ok, but I can't stand it when I read these threads about literally 30 some characters that are immortal, can do everything possible and some impossible things, can rewrite history, can destroy people in the blink of an eye, blah blah blah. I don't think Eternity, Infinity, TOAA, etc etc etc are interesting characters when there is not a single way to destroy them, nobody can match up to them, and so forth.

Draco69
YESSSSS. PLEAASSSE! This forum is getting SOOO old. Jesus.

Mindship
Absolutely we should come down to Earth. I'm tired of hearing about characters who can control reality, destroy star systems with a hiccup, take nukes like so many snowflakes. Things like infinity, creation, universe, multiverse should not be bantered about like yesterday's dinner leftovers. For the luv a comics, man, show some reverence!
dance

The Ion
I don't mind discussion since I like learning about the super powerful beings in each universe but the versus threads are lame. Not like any of us can make a battle strategy for Eternity Vs Oblivion or some crap.

Draco69
I see another thread with Rune King Thor or the Asgardian Destroyer or Superman Prime.... mad

golem370
Well I am talk about people above skyfather. No people above Galactus

Khellendros
I agree. The higher cosmic beings in ANY reality just hold no interest for me.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Draco69
I see another thread with Rune King Thor or the Asgardian Destroyer or Superman Prime.... mad

hhhmmmmm I wonder who makes all those threads shifty

I think this may give us a clue ....

"Well I am talk about people above skyfather. No people above Galactus"

I know you lot are referring to 'The Hand' force threads , but i assure you its the funniest thing on the vs forum ... The people in question are very intelligent and respectable people, and they generally know how to have a laugh ... sometimes ! smile They keep threads to a minimum and the threads involved are usually over 10 pages long, (although i will be the first to admit they sometimes resort to G.S. / Whirly / The great Yahman / Demi / Cresh bashing ! )

demigawd
There are demi bashers????

cry

Fishy 500
Originally posted by demigawd

cry

Don't worry .... only behind your back evil face

Creshosk
Originally posted by demigawd

cry The other losers he listed I can understand, but Demi? That's actually a shock to me.

Arahan
Talking about shocking did anyone see the Blob naked?

wolverine8888
ya ugg was not a good sight bunny

kevdude
I don't see why we should stop talking about cosmic beings just because someone or some people don't like talking about them. If you don't like to talk about it you don't have to, just like anything, if someone or other people don't like talking about Batman or Wolvernie should everyone stop talking about Batman or Wolverine??? Nope, let people discuss what they want to and if you don't like it well nobody's forcing you to discuss it. smile

Creshosk
If you don't discuss cosmics in comics I will push a button that will relase a deadly toxin in to thre blood stream of your loved ones, including yourself. Any attempt to remove the devices I secretly implanted into you while you were sleeping will also trigger the release of the toxin.

So long as you continue to discuss Cosmis in comics, I will not kill you and your loved ones. Thank you. . .

Piedmon
Pretty much I avoid any thread with "Rune King Thor," "Galactus," et. all in the title...

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Creshosk
The other losers he listed I can understand, but Demi? That's actually a shock to me.

Indeed they all great loosers !!!!!!! all except the great YAHMAN ....

inlove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.