Black Bolt, In-Betweener, Silver Surfer and Thanos vs. Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt, In-Betweener, Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Galactus vs. all the known as Asgardians.

I added Galactus to that list.

the Darkone
Odin will unleash The Destroyer w/balder controling it, then Odin absorbs all of the life force of asgard and the nine wolrds into him self except for Thor, Beta Ray Bill, thor girl and open a can of whoop ass on the invading force.

gautam
If Galactus and In-Betweener are at full power, Then the Destroyer is finished, Celestials destroyed the Destroyer, once he falls, Odin, Thor, Loki won't be enough to fend off an attack from Thanos, SS, BB, In-Betweener Galactus

GODSCRIBE
interesting approach i must say.

thesilverspider
the asgardians get killed.

Scoobless
Put Hogun or someone like that in the Destroyer armour and he'll beat the living hell out of Thanos

BRB and Loki can handle the Surfer

Thor, with power enhancing weapons and the help of the Asgardian Army can kill Inbetweener then go help against someone else

Odin with all the power of Asgard and all the Asgardian mystics backing him up can take Galactus (that's right... i said it!!!)

Black Bolt gets taken out easier than the rest ..... a knife from Fandral should do it (he's at least as accurate as Bullseye but with class 35 strength can hit things much farther away and with a lot more force)

GODSCRIBE
^okay, then in-between skull-****s the rest of Asgard..sparing only the sheep and cattle.

Sixth_Winged
Asgardians get pwned by Inbetweener and Galactus.

Mider
Galactus is greater then the celestials and thus greater then the asgardians In-betweener stalemated Galactus once in a fist fight any weapon the asgards can do Thanos can do better he stood his ground against Odin against Odin he'd lose but anyone else he'd own them and im sure Blackbolt wont be sitting back doing nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.