You want PREMIERE TIX....???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

underablackflag

choosewisely
i can buy them but i dont got enough money for the flight to the us mad

underablackflag
Where do you make berth???

potcfan_forever
why does it have to be an auction!!! ughhhh i'll never have enough $

pirate_fan4life
me neither... sad

underablackflag
I think they were sold...Alas! sad

pirate_fan4life
bummer...

tinkerbell668
Well i wouldn't have been able to buy those anyways, but I'm thinking of a plan to get into that premire...I am SO determined its not even funny!!! i already live in So-Cal, (San Diego), I just need a way to get in and if I do, you guys better be ready for some pictures!!!!! big grin

pirate_fan4life
sweet! I'm so excited!

da1inamillion00
I WANT THEM!!! I NEED THEM I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN GET THEM!!!

^^[leane]
iiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnntttttttttt tttttttthhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm !!!

tinkerbell668
Like they said I they said that they were already sold. I'm sure you can find em somewhere! They're gonna be pricey but SOMEONE has them, SOMEONE is selling them.

da1inamillion00
does anyone know where the premeir is gonna be held in america? i cant seem to find any good info on it. and also any tips on the tickets. i kow for sure the ones on ebay were sold, do u guys know where i can get others??

^^[leane]
same question...

ps : do u now when is the next time johnny is goin to paris??

tinkerbell668
Disneyland, Anehiem California 98% sure. For 1 its Disneyland, 2 close to Hollywood so more celebs can come, and 3 thats where they had it last times...There ya go!

choosewisely
sad
is the europe premiere in paris?

JKozzy
Originally posted by potcfan_forever
why does it have to be an auction!!! ughhhh i'll never have enough $ Why? Because there's only two...

Mådness
Originally posted by ^^
ps : do u now when is the next time johnny is goin to paris??
I'm sure he pops into Paris every now and then. He loves it so much, and it's the reason he moved to France ^_^ As for when, I don't know. Probably whenever he has a brake from making movies I guess

dakota94578
Where can I get these premier tickets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.