Who would win this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkextreme2006
Okay everyone whos watched the tv series, Angel, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. They have some pretty tough powers and physical strength. What would happen if say, (Angel Investigations) Angel, Gun, Wesley, Cordy, Conner, Fred, teamed up with (The Scoobies) Buffy, Spike, Willow, Tara, Dawn, Anya, and Xander all teamed up. Who do you think would win in a fight? The Hulk from the movie VS All of them in there combined force do you think Hulk could take em?

My Opinion: Buffy and Angels gang fight with swords and pointy wooden objects and some magical spells. Well the military in all there techinical weapons and missles didn't do really jack to the Hulk, I think Hulk would waste them. What do you think?

Lucid Lui
Unless they come up with something Mystical to take out the Hulk, which is very possible, they'd get pounded. Movie Hulk's a beast. No one that i can think of in Buffy or Angel was on his level strength wise.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by hulkextreme2006
Okay everyone whos watched the tv series, Angel, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. They have some pretty tough powers and physical strength. What would happen if say, (Angel Investigations) Angel, Gun, Wesley, Cordy, Conner, Fred, teamed up with (The Scoobies) Buffy, Spike, Willow, Tara, Dawn, Anya, and Xander all teamed up. Who do you think would win in a fight? The Hulk from the movie VS All of them in there combined force do you think Hulk could take em?

My Opinion: Buffy and Angels gang fight with swords and pointy wooden objects and some magical spells. Well the military in all there techinical weapons and missles didn't do really jack to the Hulk, I think Hulk would waste them. What do you think?

Are you kidding me? Are you fuking kidding me?!?! What the f**k?

One thunderclap and it would be over for them all. One stomp or pound on the ground would smash them all. There is NOTHING they can do to him. He could crush them all like ants. Literally.

How dare you insult the Hulk that way. mad

Darth Nhilus
Hulk could totally knock them all out of the way with one movement. He'd easily waste them.

Ultimate Hulk43
Movie Hulk would eat them.

Eternity
A thunderclap would kill all of them. This fight is pretty cheap

Kaled
i think spike kills hulk with his humorous comments, failing that....well lets not even speak of that

Scoobless
Evil Willow would kill the Hulk

smile

boriquaking55
A better fight would be movie Hulk vs. Smallville Clark. Wait, why isn't this in the vs. forum

Scoobless
Originally posted by boriquaking55
A better fight would be movie Hulk vs. Smallville Clark. Wait, why isn't this in the vs. forum

It's been done.... and I don't know

Bicnarok

rotiart
Willow casts a sleep spell...
Hulk falls asleep.. .and turns into banner...

Angel comes over and rips his heart out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.