Adrian Smith vs. Janik Gers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Who was the better guitarist.Who's work did you enjoy more?

amity75
What a fantastic thread! I'm an Adrian Smith fan myself coz I grew up listening to his work, particularly on "Live After Death" but I suppose Janick Gers is a better guitarist but let's not forget that Adrian has written some of Maidens best songs so that should pip him ahead of Janick.

Grimm Reaper
It's tough one considering that they are both great guitarists but I think I like Janick Gers a bit more.

Slay
I like Smiths work,but Gers can play the same material.
So that doesn´t put him ahead so much...

Grimm Reaper
Originally posted by Grimm Reaper
It's tough one considering that they are both great guitarists but I think I like Janick Gers a bit more.

**** what I said before...Adrian Smith! Oddly enough I have a friend who likes Iron Maiden and his name is Adrian Smith too....what are the odds

amity75
Originally posted by Grimm Reaper
**** what I said before...Adrian Smith! Oddly enough I have a friend who likes Iron Maiden and his name is Adrian Smith too....what are the odds That's bizarre because I consider myself to be a hardcore Maiden fan and my boss at work who I absolutely loathe is called David Murray.

Grimm Reaper
haha! That is weird, now we just have to find someone who knows a Janick Gers and possbily a Steve Harris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.