Robin vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Believe it or not, this is serious. Robin has three days of prep. Does Robin have a chance?

Piedmon
With three days of prep? Hell yes, he knows the Justice League.

The Ion
Drake wins. Too many resources at his disposal.

Piedmon
To make things interesting, let's change the parameters a bit.

Drake has three days to study Steve Rogers' fighting style. Can he beat the Captain?

Draco69
HEY! Only I can change the perimeters!!

With that said and done, what Piedmon said....

Piedmon
Drake might be able to get an edge in on Cap if he has thorough recordings of Rogers' fights to study. (Especially if Bruce helps him.) But, I think in the end, Cap would win.

Tim's not the fighter Dick was, his inclinations are more with the gadgets and lockpicking aspect of it. Plus, assuming he receives no special equipment, I don't see how he can counter the shield-toss.

The Ion
Well if he has to fight Rogers hand to hand he loses.

gladiator69
of course they have to fight hand to hand both of them dont have any powers. but id say captain has much better fighting skills

The Ion
Originally posted by gladiator69
of course they have to fight hand to hand both of them dont have any powers. but id say captain has much better fighting skills
Gee, I didn't know they didn't have powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Use your head.

Piedmon
Robin could, you know, set up a bomb under a rooftop, and lure Cap onto that rooftop and then be all "OLL YU NOOB!"

The Ion
Originally posted by Piedmon
Robin could, you know, set up a bomb under a rooftop, and lure Cap onto that rooftop and then be all "OLL YU NOOB!"
It's a wonder no villain has thought to just blow all these street level guys to hell and back by now.

gladiator69
Originally posted by The Ion
Gee, I didn't know they didn't have powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Use your head. well now you know that. tell mommy and daddy you learend something new today.

NoFate007
With prep, Drake wins. Without it, Cap wins.

Piedmon
Originally posted by The Ion
It's a wonder no villain has thought to just blow all these street level guys to hell and back by now.

Yeah, bombs tend to suck for the none-invulnerable...

The Ion
Originally posted by Piedmon
Yeah, bombs tend to suck for the none-invulnerable...
As does getting your eye ripped out. Ask Spidey.

Piedmon
"AAAGH MY EYE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYE!!?"

"AAAGH, MY OTHER EYE!!"

"....THAT WAS MY LAST EYE!"

The Ion
Tell that to Nick Fury. He'd call Spidey a pansy.

gladiator69
bombs bat boomerangs and guns. whhen the hell do they ever use there bare hands? hardly ever

roughrider
No way Steve loses to that little drip. He'd never live it down...

NoFate007
Gotta let Bucky down though eh? He he...most retarded name for a hero, what a stupid concept. I'm glad he's dead lol

Draco69
Um....well....

Metalmanx
It'd be close, but I think Captain America would take it. Like someone already said, Drake isn't the fighter that Dick was.

Unless of course, they don't actually fight, and Robin just sets up gadget upon gadget. Then he wins.

Edit: Actually, no. It wouldn't be close at all if it was straight up hand to hand. Cap would whoop him.

wolverine8888
ya I agree with metal captain would whoop him in hand to hand fight

AcousticDoc
of course robin would lose h2h. Drake knows that. He'll just rig an abandoned warehouse with traps and then make a fake distress call to lure cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.