Wolverine vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
So, it's been said in another thread, that Wolverine could pull off the victories against the Titan's like Slade can. Do you think it's true?

Is Wolverine smart enough to take on the Titans?
Strong enough to take on the Titans?
Fast enough to take on the Titans?
Skilled enough to take on the Titans?

Draco69
No.
No.
No.
No.

soleran30
LOL yeah RIGHTsmile Does Wolverine still have his adamantium claws because I mean they CAN cut through ANYTHING!

The Ion
Originally posted by long pig
So, it's been said in another thread, that Wolverine could pull off the victories against the Titan's like Slade can. Do you think it's true?

Skilled enough to take on the Titans?
Not smarter than Cyborg.
Not stronger than Superboy.
Not faster than Kid Flash
Not skilled enough to beat Raven's soul self.

spetznaz
Tsk tsk tsk.
Wolverine Wolverine Wolverine.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again .....Wolverine is a really cool character that is both rich (in terms of depth and complexity) and still lose enough to still be fluid and 'new' to the reader.
He is also at peak human strength, has amazingly honed reflexes, an amazing healing factor, a prime combatant (he is supposed to know many martial systems,although what he normall does is hack and slash), has bones that are laced with Adamantium (making them almost impossible to break ...almost), and claws that can cut through almost anything ....almost.
And he is quite cool when written well (although when written badly he is simply asinine .....for example the first fights he had with the Hulk were pure PIS, something Marvel is apparently trying to fix by releasing the new rag that shows the Hulk literally snapping Logan in half).

Anyways, Wolverine is a cool character.

-HOWEVER HE IS NOT A DEITY!
-He is NOT unstoppable!
-He is NOT perfect!
-He cannot stop anyone and everyone he meets just because he has 'cool claws' and fanboys who CANNOT spell (you know who you are ....W8888).
-Infact he cannot stop MOST characters in comics.
-He is severely limited in attack capability (not only is he limited to 2-d attacks due to lack of flight, but he is also limited to close-proximity attacks due to his main offensive ability being based on his adamantium claws).
-He can be beaten by most characters in comics, since the vast majority do not need to come close to Wolverine to hurt him and thus are basically immune to his claws.
-As for the claws ....they may be able to cut through ALMOST anything, but they can only CUT something if they TOUCH that thing.
-Wolverine is not a match for Superman (as a certain PERSON claims ....hint hint, it should be rather obvious WHO asserted that to anyone who has been on the KMC forums)
-Wolverine is not a match for the Hulk (Marvel messed up, and they are fixing that mess up thankfully).
-Wolverine is not a match for Thor.
-Wolverine is not a matchup for very any people who are even necessarily uber-powerful.
-Wolverine has a healing factor, but that doesn't mean he cannot be killed. It just makes it harder to kill him,not impossible.
-And even at that Wolverine's healing factor is NOT EVEN THE BEST IN MARVEL .....characters like the Hulk, Deadpool, and Thanos have far better healing factors.
-Wolverine is also one of the prime characters that have PIS all over them.

And before I drag this for ages (with Wolverine it would be too easy) let me conclude by saying this .....Wolverine would NOT win against the Teen Titans.

Porsche
Originally posted by The Ion
Not smarter than Cyborg.

Berzeker Barrage! > Cyborg, SuperBOY, kiddy flash, Raven + 3 drug dealers

Black Rob
Wolverine of course

long pig
Originally posted by Porsche
Berzeker Barrage! > Cyborg, SuperBOY, kiddy flash, Raven + 3 drug dealers
Hi. Do you live in the same institution as wolverine8888?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4813/wolverin88888zp.jpg

Piedmon
Wolverine has a chance of beating Nightwing, Arsenal, Cyborg, Beast Boy/Changeling.... against the others, unless he has MASSIVE prep or gets unlimited access to Bruce Wayne's weapons locker, he hardly has a prayer.

Piedmon
Oh yeah, and Speedy II. Wolverine would totally kick her ass.

spetznaz
Hi. Do you live in the same institution as wolverine8888?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4813/wolverin88888zp.jpg

Too funny.
Hilarious picture.

long pig
Nightwing would give him as much trouble as Daredevil, which is a lot.
Cyborg would beat him.
Beast boy is more powerful, and without CIS, he'd beat Wolverine too.
Arsenal would do well, probably lose.
Speedy would win a few and lose a few.

Piedmon
Nightwing would give him as much trouble as Daredevil, which is a lot.
Cyborg would beat him.
Beast boy is more powerful, and without CIS, he'd beat Wolverine too.
Arsenal would do well, probably lose.
Speedy would win a few and lose a few.

You want to take away "PIS?" Then that dumb bell Daredevil threw at Wolverine bounces off his head and Logan guts Matt across the room.

It has been STATED in the comics SO MANY times that Wolverine's speed and strength are superhuman. "Animalistic," "animal-like." There's a simple explanation for it, too. His healing factor allows him to run, leap, and push at max power for far longer than a normal human body allows. A regular athlete can run at his absolute fastest for maybe a hundred yards or so--Wolverine can do so for miles. Training like that has pushed his body past the human limit.

But since in comic books "human limits" are an absurdly amorphous concept, that whole line of thinking is pointless. The point is, Wolverine vs Dick Grayson: what the hell is Dick going to do, punch Wolverine out? Tie him up with a bolo? Unless he too had access to Bruce Wayne's weapon locker, all Nightwing can do is duck, dodge, get tired, get slashed and die against Wolverine.

Arsenal's a bit more up in the air. Roy, at least, has a ranged weapon. He could certainly mess up Wolverine's day, would probably explode him a few times, and maybe really jack him up with a sonic arrow or something like that. But at the end of the day, it's a human being vs a mutant who doesn't get tired and doesn't relent. Wolverine can keep fighting for over 24 hours with barely a visible tear in his abilities. Roy's going to get exhausted, or maybe just run out of arrows, and then he's out and out ****ed.

Cyborg's a bit trickier.... that cannon could put Wolverine down permanently, but if Wolverine gets close, he'll slash through Cyborg as easily as anything. Cyborg's body may be some newfangled liquid-metal, but I believe a claw through the face would cause instant brain-death as well as anything. The odds favor Cyborg, but just blithely discounting Wolverine's chances would be foolish.

Garth can just turn into animals. Animals suck in comics. Super heroes trash them all the time. Wolverine used to PRACTICE in the Weapon X trials by fighting tigers and grizzly bears hand to hand, and he killed them without breaking a sweat. He's also taken down Tyrannosaurus Rex in the Savage Land singlehanded before. The worst thing Garth can do is turn into a pigeon and poop on Wolverine.

Piedmon
And I'm aware Cyborg is super-strong, by the way. That doesn't make his metal any harder to pierce, nor does it make him a more skilled hand to hand combatant.

Juntai
Originally posted by Piedmon
You want to take away "PIS?" Then that dumb bell Daredevil threw at Wolverine bounces off his head and Logan guts Matt across the room.

It has been STATED in the comics SO MANY times that Wolverine's speed and strength are superhuman. "Animalistic," "animal-like." There's a simple explanation for it, too. His healing factor allows him to run, leap, and push at max power for far longer than a normal human body allows. A regular athlete can run at his absolute fastest for maybe a hundred yards or so--Wolverine can do so for miles. Training like that has pushed his body past the human limit.

But since in comic books "human limits" are an absurdly amorphous concept, that whole line of thinking is pointless. The point is, Wolverine vs Dick Grayson: what the hell is Dick going to do, punch Wolverine out? Tie him up with a bolo? Unless he too had access to Bruce Wayne's weapon locker, all Nightwing can do is duck, dodge, get tired, get slashed and die against Wolverine.

Arsenal's a bit more up in the air. Roy, at least, has a ranged weapon. He could certainly mess up Wolverine's day, would probably explode him a few times, and maybe really jack him up with a sonic arrow or something like that. But at the end of the day, it's a human being vs a mutant who doesn't get tired and doesn't relent. Wolverine can keep fighting for over 24 hours with barely a visible tear in his abilities. Roy's going to get exhausted, or maybe just run out of arrows, and then he's out and out ****ed.

Cyborg's a bit trickier.... that cannon could put Wolverine down permanently, but if Wolverine gets close, he'll slash through Cyborg as easily as anything. Cyborg's body may be some newfangled liquid-metal, but I believe a claw through the face would cause instant brain-death as well as anything. The odds favor Cyborg, but just blithely discounting Wolverine's chances would be foolish.

Garth can just turn into animals. Animals suck in comics. Super heroes trash them all the time. Wolverine used to PRACTICE in the Weapon X trials by fighting tigers and grizzly bears hand to hand, and he killed them without breaking a sweat. He's also taken down Tyrannosaurus Rex in the Savage Land singlehanded before. The worst thing Garth can do is turn into a pigeon and poop on Wolverine. And what about.... Kid Flash?

Piedmon
If Wolverine has some explosives with a detonator on hand, and can somehow get Kid Flash to stand in exactly the right place.....

Juntai
If Wolverine has some explosives with a detonator on hand, and can somehow get Kid Flash to stand in exactly the right place..... And....Superboy?

Piedmon
Hey, they've got TK-dampening arrays out there....

Creshosk
He can handle some of the titans one on one, but obviously he goes down hard to the others, and if they gang up on him.

I'm guessing that people would think Creshosk could take Wolverine as well. shifty

Juntai
Hey, they've got TK-dampening arrays out there.... OK, now show me a comic where Wolverine puts together a fight like the one you just described. Because all I see him do is walk into punches swinging. lol.

Piedmon
Let's make a new team.... THE RETIREE TITANS!

We'll have Wolverine, born in the mid-19th century... Captain America, the living relic of World War II.... Union Jack, the living symbol of a flag nobody's liked since the 50's.... and Charleton Heston, back from the dead and mad as hell...

The Ion
I'm disappointed Juntai. You didn't bring up Cassie's lasso. sad

The Ion
Let's make a new team.... THE RETIREE TITANS!

We'll have Wolverine, born in the mid-19th century... Captain America, the living relic of World War II.... Union Jack, the living symbol of a flag nobody's liked since the 50's.... and Charleton Heston, back from the dead and mad as hell...
Add Uncle Sam and you got a hell of a team.

Piedmon
Wolverine didn't have enough money to afford a "lasso session...."

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by The Ion
Not smarter than Cyborg.
Can't jump nearly high enough to catch Starfire.
OR Wonder Girl.

I think the only Titan he could take down would be Beastboy/Changeling. But not easily, as a T-Rex is just a mindless animal. Gar has the advantage of human intelligence.

Look, I'm not gonna call Wolverine stupid. I'm sure he's at least average intelligence. But I don't think he's as smart as Slade is :P

All in all, if it's everyone vs Wolverine with no outside help, Wolverine gets schooled.

It's even worse because he refuses to acknowledge Wolverines losses. I'm one of the biggest Spidey fanboys, but I can admit the Wall-Crawler is outclassed and HAS gotten his ass beat.

Piedmon
All I'm saying is, give a monkey the right tools and it could take out Superman....

long pig
All I'm saying is, give a monkey the right tools and it could take out Superman....
You mean Gorilla Grodd?

soleran30
HEHE Superboy alone would SLAUGHTER Wolverine.......this team just mudstomps him......so much firepower and so many fliers with multiple powers vs a ground and pound guy lolsmile

King KAM
i gotta go with wolverine.... BUT.....he would need some enemy of the state upgrades.

xmarksthespot
Skilled enough to take on the Titans? Originally posted by Draco69
No.
No.
No.
No. End of thread.

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
End of thread.

laughing laughing Now you know that just aint happening.

King KAM
if his gets the drop on cyborg, its over, Beast boy is a target, he can duke it out with robin, he can use energy containing steel net, which is shot out of a gun, on superboy, now Raven will be more difficult, but this is where the space jump comes into play, he can set off an explosion as a decoy and then space to her, and stab her, and then starfire he can get by faking his death, and then lunging at her when she thinks hes dead....

Creshosk
I didn't know wolverine could do all that without prep.

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
I didn't know wolverine could do all that without prep.
i said with prep, without prep hes screwed.....duh

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/JOBBER.jpg

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolveirne -GRRRRR

OOOOkay..... someone needs to lay off those funny cigarettes

grey fox
Dude that grr thing was a mini mock story i was gonna set up......

King KAM
Dude that grr thing was a mini mock story i was gonna set up......
I like Wolverine, and i truly couldnt careless what anyone says, im no Noob, i read all kinds of stuff, and have done lots of research, yet he still tends to be my favorite mutant.

Creshosk
Dude that grr thing was a mini mock story i was gonna set up...... I found it funny. Cause Wolveirne growls.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King KAM
I like Wolverine, and i truly couldnt careless what anyone says, im no Noob, i read all kinds of stuff, and have done lots of research, yet he still tends to be my favorite mutant. The way that sounds it's like in spite of your research he's still your favorite. . .

jrodslam
Originally posted by Creshosk
The way that sounds it's like in spite of your research he's still your favorite. . .

laughing laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing laughing Amphiboly is my favorite fallacy:

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by spetznaz
Tsk tsk tsk.
Wolverine Wolverine Wolverine.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again .....Wolverine is a really cool character that is both rich (in terms of depth and complexity) and still lose enough to still be fluid and 'new' to the reader.
He is also at peak human strength, has amazingly honed reflexes, an amazing healing factor, a prime combatant (he is supposed to know many martial systems,although what he normall does is hack and slash), has bones that are laced with Adamantium (making them almost impossible to break ...almost), and claws that can cut through almost anything ....almost.
And he is quite cool when written well (although when written badly he is simply asinine .....for example the first fights he had with the Hulk were pure PIS, something Marvel is apparently trying to fix by releasing the new rag that shows the Hulk literally snapping Logan in half).

Anyways, Wolverine is a cool character.

-HOWEVER HE IS NOT A DEITY!
-He is NOT unstoppable!
-He is NOT perfect!
-He cannot stop anyone and everyone he meets just because he has 'cool claws' and fanboys who CANNOT spell (you know who you are ....W8888).
-Infact he cannot stop MOST characters in comics.
-He is severely limited in attack capability (not only is he limited to 2-d attacks due to lack of flight, but he is also limited to close-proximity attacks due to his main offensive ability being based on his adamantium claws).
-He can be beaten by most characters in comics, since the vast majority do not need to come close to Wolverine to hurt him and thus are basically immune to his claws.
-As for the claws ....they may be able to cut through ALMOST anything, but they can only CUT something if they TOUCH that thing.
-Wolverine is not a match for Superman (as a certain PERSON claims ....hint hint, it should be rather obvious WHO asserted that to anyone who has been on the KMC forums)
-Wolverine is not a match for the Hulk (Marvel messed up, and they are fixing that mess up thankfully).
-Wolverine is not a match for Thor.
-Wolverine is not a matchup for very any people who are even necessarily uber-powerful.
-Wolverine has a healing factor, but that doesn't mean he cannot be killed. It just makes it harder to kill him,not impossible.
-And even at that Wolverine's healing factor is NOT EVEN THE BEST IN MARVEL .....characters like the Hulk, Deadpool, and Thanos have far better healing factors.
-Wolverine is also one of the prime characters that have PIS all over them.

And before I drag this for ages (with Wolverine it would be too easy) let me conclude by saying this .....Wolverine would NOT win against the Teen Titans. yes

srankmissingnin
If the Teen Titans fight like the do when ever DS comes around (which is like complete morons) Wolverine could win... heck that chump Turk has decent shots!

DarkCrawler

Garth can just turn into animals. Animals suck in comics. Super heroes trash them all the time. Wolverine used to PRACTICE in the Weapon X trials by fighting tigers and grizzly bears hand to hand, and he killed them without breaking a sweat. He's also taken down Tyrannosaurus Rex in the Savage Land singlehanded before. The worst thing Garth can do is turn into a pigeon and poop on Wolverine.

Turning into fly, sitting in Wolverine's head, turning into a whale.

Wolverine dies.

TwisterGameX
Wolverine can't take them but Spidey could.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Turning into fly, sitting in Wolverine's head, turning into a whale.

Wolverine dies.

Hahaha! Perfect! laughing

DarkCrawler
smile

brainchild81
Wolvie could beat some of them in 1 on ones. Not all of them. Hopefully Jubilee comes in to help him and gets her head blown off.

botcherby
Titans fight as a team, and this thread is titans vs. wolverine.... hence wolverine would not be able to take em down one on one, because everyone would stop wolverine from getting the chance....

brainchild81
I know. Wolvie loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.