DL Darth Vader vs. Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Faunus
Darth Vader as of Dark Lord's conclusion challenges Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin.

EDIT:

Pardon me. Change Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin to Jedi Master Kit Fisto.

Darth Avis
so it is DL vader vs Kit? well vader beat the dark lady pretty easy i think in a comic so i go with vader.

Darth Faunus
That was Darth Vader after several years of training. This is Vader just after he has asserted himself as a Sith Lord, merely two months after ROTS.

darthsith19
Two months after ROTS, eh? Well, even in ANH I think he'd have alot of trouble against Kit so Kit has this.

Darth Faunus
I know I'm going to sound ridiculously indecisive, so I'll save my opinion. But has anyone aside form Escape81 and myself actually read DL?

Darth Avis
i will start it tomorrow.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I know I'm going to sound ridiculously indecisive, so I'll save my opinion. But has anyone aside form Escape81 and myself actually read DL?
No, I will admit I have not yet read it. However, when he got injured his power got cut in half. I'd say that makes him just below AOTC Anakin. 19 years later he's 80% of Sidious. If he's just below AOTC Anakin after sustaining his injuries in ROTS he's probably 45% of Sidious. So that's 228 months to go up 35%. In two months, then that's just over +2% per year. 0.3% in two months. Just to let anyone wondering what I based my answer off of. Of course, reading the book's better and by doing it my way I'm doing alot of assuming. I'm not saying my way's completely accurate or anything.

Darth Avis
that is a bunch of BS.

calvin44
sorry for my noobism on this subject, but when you say kit, do you mean kit fisto?

Darth Avis
yes lol

calvin44
he got pwned by palps. so, i have no idea.

Darth Avis
by sidious yes. your point?

calvin44
my point is that it could go either way.

Darth Avis
oh sorry. i totally misunderstood your post stick out tongue.

calvin44
no problem.

Ianus
I ain't gonna pay 25 bucks to read that book yet.

Darth Avis
Get it from the library online database with all the libraries in the state on it. at least NJ has one.

Ianus
I live in South Carolina. The libraries here are smaller than the restraunts.

Darth Avis
That sucks.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ianus
I live in South Carolina. The libraries here are smaller than the restraunts.

lol

Veneficus
*sneaks on cpu in the middle of the night since he is grounded*

Books with Vader in them bore me.. Vader is annoying, dumb looking and weak willed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.