In-Betweener vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

GODSCRIBE
not all at once now

gautam
Superman obviously!....When will these new people learn? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thesilverspider
in-betweener wont waste his time on supes.he wins easily.

golem370
In-Betweener went toe to toe with Galactus I think Superman is way out of this league.

roughrider
What's Superman supposed to do to him? This is for high-cosmics and up.

long pig
Superman doesn't have the ability to fight IB, much less beat him.

Galactus had to get super powered by Chaos and Order to fight the IB.

golem370
Galactus was able to beat him it's was Lord Chaos and Master Order who stop him from killing In-Betweener and sent Galactus back where he came from.

long pig
True enough, but L & C were the ones who set it up and gave Galactus power to do it.
L & C were punishing IB for going rogue on them, but they don't want him killed.

He's like a teenager, and L & C are his parents.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
True enough, but L & C were the ones who set it up and gave Galactus power to do it.
L & C were punishing IB for going rogue on them, but they don't want him killed.

He's like a teenager, and L & C are his parents.

............two men as your parents eek!

golem370
I don't think Galactus needed any help beating In-Betweener

Maestro
It's a pretty funny comic, i got it in my stash somewhere. Basically IB has been working with the elders of universe to try and kill Galactus. After a while IB gets bored of the elders and calls on Death to kill them. As galactus has been knocked out after being jumped by them, he wakes up and basically goes mental and brawls with IB, fisti-cuffs and all across the solar system until eventually beating him with the aid of Chaos & order.

roughrider
Originally posted by golem370
I don't think Galactus needed any help beating In-Betweener

Galactus was PISSED, and dominating early, but it was turning into a deadlock. Lord Order & Master Chaos would come on the scene to break it, and drag IB back to thier own dimension.

Point is, you need someone not just more powerful than Superman, but with more unique abilities to counter IB's mastery of all opposites.

Ethereal
Originally posted by roughrider
Galactus was PISSED, and dominating early, but it was turning into a deadlock. Lord Order & Master Chaos would come on the scene to break it, and drag IB back to thier own dimension.

Point is, you need someone not just more powerful than Superman, but with more unique abilities to counter IB's mastery of all opposites.

someone provide scans...like pretty please eek!

K Von Doom

What's L & C?

Ethereal
lord & chaos

brainchild81
Supes is murdered.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Ethereal
lord & chaos

What the? Lord and Chaos?

kgkg
Superman Wins

brainchild81
How kilogramkilogram?smile

kgkg
Originally posted by brainchild81
How kilogramkilogram?smile
He can fly and plus IB is big and slow.
stick out tongue
evil face

brainchild81
And Supes sustains 4 monthly titleslaughingCan't IB hang w/Galactus and alter reality though?

kgkg
And Supes sustains 4 monthly titleslaughingCan't IB hang w/Galactus and alter reality though?
Yes he can do all that.

He is a universal aspect necessary for the universe to exist he is the IB of order of chaos.

But Superman can fly

This is a close one.

But seriously who made this thread? isn't the winner obvious

IB = Galactus

brainchild81
laughing Superman punches pretty hard though. And he's an ICON. Superman wins

long pig
Originally posted by Maestro
It's a pretty funny comic, i got it in my stash somewhere. Basically IB has been working with the elders of universe to try and kill Galactus. After a while IB gets bored of the elders and calls on Death to kill them. As galactus has been knocked out after being jumped by them, he wakes up and basically goes mental and brawls with IB, fisti-cuffs and all across the solar system until eventually beating him with the aid of Chaos & order.
Yeah, I thought L & C helped Galactus.
I do remember Galactus & IB fighting h2h all over the damn universe, which was ****ing awesome.

IB is above Galactus, I believe....above even Eternity, if I recall him saying "I am out of reach of even the mighty Eternity" or something.

long pig
Godammit, I forgot about his monthy titles.

Superman wins. sad Poor IB.

guy222
IB

B.A
Originally posted by guy222
IB This will be closed Guy...

iceman24567
Originally posted by B.A
This will be closed Guy... This guy loves bringing back old threads and putting one word in them laughing

celestialdemon
No...just no.

quanchi112
Supes dies.

B.A
Originally posted by iceman24567
This guy loves bringing back old threads and putting one word in them laughing Its what he does. cool

lando005
spite

Red Shift
IB is above Galactus, I believe....above even Eternity, if I recall him saying "I am out of reach of even the mighty Eternity" or something.

Erm, no.

In-Betweener's well below Master and Order, both of whom are below Eternity and Infinity.

That's the marvel cosmic hierarchy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO. Just No. The IB wins this.

Red Shift
I don't know... If the IB can summon some shadow demons...!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Red Shift
I don't know... If the IB can summon some shadow demons...!

Reported for trolling.

Red Shift
ROCK MONSTER HALP MEEE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Shift
I don't know... If the IB can summon some shadow demons...! laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing

Reported for trolling.

pr1983
umm, yeah...

I just had to google the in-betweener...

what the hell...

Closed closed closed god almighty closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.