Boba Fett vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
this already happened in a comic. fett seemed to be losing to vader until he threw the thing vader was trying to kill him for into a volcano and vader used the force to save it giving fett time to escape. fett had the opertunity to kill vader while he was saving what he wanted but didnt take it. if it was fett accepting a contract on vader and vader finding out about it and going down to face fett one on one who wins?

braz
Vader

Darth Avis
well if fett is the mandalore (TUF) he stands a chance. Otherwise he gets his ass pwned

mace=badass
Vader....yeah.

Lil Krueger
Two Words: Force Choke.

Se7in
One word: Range.

DrDoom101
one word: Vader can catch laser blasts like he did with han in ESB

Darth Faunus
That was twelve. . .

Shadow x 20
Vader pwns Boba

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
That was twelve. . .

VadercancatchlaserblastslikehedidwithhaninESB
there happy? mad

Darth Avis
well in ESB han just shot...yea. Boba is an expert shot. hes goiing to shot so much and so fast that vader will have a hard time deflecting.

Now choke. In DE, 2 dark jedi were force choking Boba when boba fired 3 shots and a missile and he would have killed the dark jedi had it not been for a dark trooper who intercepted the missile and shots sis=nse he was standing right next to the two.

Boba stands an awsome chance i think.

darthsith19
Vader. Boba's good. Vader'd have troube but I'm sure he'd win.

Darth Avis
HOW? i said that choke wont work, if he uses push boba will fire, and when vader attacks with his lightsaber he will be hit with missiles or burned because of a flamethrower. DON'T CALL ME A FANBOY!

calvin44
we never did...

Darth Avis
Faunus will. wait for it, wait for it...

braz
vader has heat-resistant armor that's probably something that could stop light missles from a wrist gauntlet..doesnt matter tho, thats beside the point..the point is, vader force chokes him as quick as he can and hes dead

Darth Avis
Originally posted by braz
vader has heat-resistant armor that's probably something that could stop light missles from a wrist gauntlet..doesnt matter tho, thats beside the point..the point is, vader force chokes him as quick as he can and hes dead Choking needs concentration. if a missile is coming into your face you concentrate on getting it away. The missiles will do damage.

braz
all he does is using the force to collapse your windpipe, then you cant breath compared to making heavy objects fall a great distance

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Faunus will. wait for it, wait for it...
ya.lol. same with glentract bashing me.

Darth Avis
That last part i didn't get. Vader chokes, he never crushed.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by braz
vader has heat-resistant armor that's probably something that could stop light missles from a wrist gauntlet

Didn't Luke catch Vader on the shoulder, burning him through the armor causing him obvious pain as he grabbed it and moaned, during the duel in Cloud City in "ESB"?

If Vader's suit is heat resistant, Luke's saber shouldn't have penetrated it, I think.

Right?

Darth Avis
actually he meant flamethrower resistant. Lightsabers are lasers in a way.

braz
yea dude...and plus, nothing can stop a lightsaber it can penetrate virtually any surface

Ianus
This HAS been done before and Boba got owned, badly.

kamikz
Originally posted by Darth Avis
well in ESB han just shot...yea. Boba is an expert shot. hes goiing to shot so much and so fast that vader will have a hard time deflecting.

Now choke. In DE, 2 dark jedi were force choking Boba when boba fired 3 shots and a missile and he would have killed the dark jedi had it not been for a dark trooper who intercepted the missile and shots sis=nse he was standing right next to the two.

Boba stands an awsome chance i think.

Well I don't really agree.

Han shot Vader several times and still it didnt hurt Vader the slightest. So I wouldent go so far saying that because Boba is a good marksman he can hurt him with the same type of weapon.

Vader could force choke him, and if he shot missiles, well, Vader could just slap them away with the force. And give me some proof there it says that the dark jedi would die if not for the dark trooper, he could probably have done the same.

I don't see how Boba could hurt Vader nor do I see how he could escape Vader.

Darth Avis
well the dark jedi was turning his back to the missile to escape a hit in the face. boba has many weopons. one can hit. but 7/10 times vader wins.

Zarathustra
Much as I respect Boba Fett's ability to stand around in his armour looking pretty and doing pretty much nothing, then firing a couple shots at Luke, which are easily deflected, and being knocked down until a BLIND MAN WITH A STICK throws him to his death.... well, you know what? This whole fight is a joke.

AragornAL
This is a Batman VS Superman scenario. In a straight up fight, Boba has NO chance in any way to beat Vader. Vader could deflect all his laser blasts, use the force to throw away the missiles and crush his flame thrower, force choke, force throw against a wall, if he got in close enough lightsaber. There's so many ways that Vader would destroy Boba. In 1, 000, 000 fights, Vader would win 1, 000, 000 times.

Now if Boba had a contract out on Vader, he's an extremely intelligent strategist and could set up a battlefield to his advantage. Not a 100% guarantee that he would win on that battlefield EVERY time he fought against Vader but yes, he could kill him. I'd still put money on Vader but Boba could have a surprising upset with enough preparation.

Stealth Moose
It's kind of like Punisher versus Spider-man in that respect. In a straight up bloodlusted fight, Spidey's strength and speed are too much for Punisher.

But if Punisher stalks and sets up for the kill, he can win. In fact, he did win during a What If issue before in the 90s.

NTJack0
What is this? Vader mindrapes.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
It's kind of like Punisher versus Spider-man in that respect. In a straight up bloodlusted fight, Spidey's strength and speed are too much for Punisher.

But if Punisher stalks and sets up for the kill, he can win. In fact, he did win during a What If issue before in the 90s.

Think he actually did beat Spidey once, but didn't use real bullets. Some crap about him having studied all Spidey's moves so he could predict him. I used to have that comic.

Stealth Moose
Punisher does not mess around. Batman has memetic badassery, while Punisher approaches Rambo meets Taken's Liam Neeson.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Didn't Luke catch Vader on the shoulder, burning him through the armor causing him obvious pain as he grabbed it and moaned, during the duel in Cloud City in "ESB"?

If Vader's suit is heat resistant, Luke's saber shouldn't have penetrated it, I think.

Right?

WRONG!

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. "Heat resistant" does not mean "totally immune to heat." It just means it can withstand a high level of temperature, such as flame, before starting to burn/melt.

A lightsabre blade is a plasma stream, vastly more intense than mere flame. It easily surpasses the melting point of the suit's material.

Originally posted by AragornAL
In a straight up fight, Boba has NO chance in any way to beat Vader. Vader could deflect all his laser blasts, use the force to throw away the missiles and crush his flame thrower, force choke, force throw against a wall, if he got in close enough lightsaber. There's so many ways that Vader would destroy Boba. In 1, 000, 000 fights, Vader would win 1, 000, 000 times.

Now if Boba had a contract out on Vader, he's an extremely intelligent strategist and could set up a battlefield to his advantage. Not a 100% guarantee that he would win on that battlefield EVERY time he fought against Vader but yes, he could kill him. I'd still put money on Vader but Boba could have a surprising upset with enough preparation.

This.

Seriously people need to actually read the OP. It's not that hard. The OP clearly states that this is could Fett kill Vader if he accepted a contract on him, not who'd win in a straght-up head-to-head fight. Fett has acknowledged that he can't beat Vader in a direct confrontation.

Oneness
Originally posted by Decay
this already happened in a comic. fett seemed to be losing to vader until he threw the thing vader was trying to kill him for into a volcano and vader used the force to save it giving fett time to escape. fett had the opertunity to kill vader while he was saving what he wanted but didnt take it. if it was fett accepting a contract on vader and vader finding out about it and going down to face fett one on one who wins?

Vader would crush him.

I shouldn't need to explain why - stopping and crushing a TIE Fighter mid flight with Force grip speaks for itself.

Vader is more versatile than Spiderman. This is a Superman Vs. Batman scenario. Except Kryptonite does not exist.

Actually, it's more of a Wonder Woman Vs. Batman scenario, except in this scenario Wonder Woman is better with prep than Batman. Vader is better with prep the Boba, Vader is a better tactician in combat as well. Assuming he's aware of the bounty, Boba will never truly get the better of him. Vader has more resources at his disposal, not to mention he's surrounded by military personal most of the time. Boba is in over his head. Vader has dealt with many such assassination attempts - in Darth Vader and the Ghost Ship we see some of that prep and wit I was referring to win he aids Palpatine with a whole legion of Military traitors. In TFU II we see more of that prep and wit. Boba losses 1,000,000 times.

Not to mention Vader is third behind Yoda and Sidious as the greatest and most powerful being in the PT era barring Plagueis, Zonoma Sekot, the Bedlam Spirits, and the Overlords.

Oneness
Originally posted by NTJack0
What is this? Vader mindrapes.

As he did with that enhanced weapon X thing in the Empire Series. Or was it Purge?

Anyway he took away his assassin's will to fight with Force telepathy.

Stealth Moose
You guys realize half of these replies practically date back to the beginning of this sub-forum, right?

Taay'hai
OH MY GOD.

VADER WINS.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Taay'hai
OH MY GOD.

VADER WINS.

You are aware, aren't you, that this is not a direct fight between the two?

Taay'hai
Mm, but I am aware that Vader wins.

I mean, come on, he was a demon from Anakin Skywalker's soul forged to reality. He was the creation of Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious. Lastly, he is one of the most powerful Sith Lords in lore to have ever lived.

Boba Fett is a mercenary and an eventual Mandalore, but I still remain on Darth Vader's side, for my reasons.

Yahoo69
Unless this is Jango, Boba's losing his head to Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.