How many and who could punch threw a 15 foot thick Adamantium wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Could any body not below somebody like Odin or Galactus bust threw the this wall. How many punches would it take?

DrDoom101
nnnnooo

roughrider
No.

NoFate007
Hulk supposedly did something with adamantium but I don't know exactly what. Other than that, I doubt it, unless Superman can since you know, he's freakin DC's god.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by NoFate007
Hulk supposedly did something with adamantium but I don't know exactly what. Other than that, I doubt it, unless Superman can since you know, he's freakin DC's god.
that was secondary adamatium.
prime adamatium the type thats in wolveriens body can only be destroyed on a molicular level

NoFate007
Oh.

wolverine8888
yup

Khellendros
Only someone who could first either soften it up on a molecular level or transmute it to something else altogether.

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
that was secondary adamatium.
prime adamatium the type thats in wolveriens body can only be destroyed on a molicular level

armandovalles
15 feet thick?!?!?! NO ONE CAN. Im not knowledged in DC, but in MArvel, even the strongest guys such as Mindless Hulk, Classic Juggernaut, Immortal Hercules, and Gladiator, probly couldnt even get thru 15 inches of Adamantium, much less 15 feet.

golem370
Even with like 500 punchs I believe the more the Hulk hits it the angrer and so on and so forth. He might get threw it? Could Vision of Shadowcat phase threw it? Or could Flash get threw it?

Fishy 500
Balck Bolt scream is the only thing from marvel i can think of, and im not sure sad

Champion with the gem maybe ?

DarkCrawler
Sy'm must be Class 100000000000000000000000000. laughing out loud

Wolverine8888 is having bad dreams after seeing that pic.

golem370
What about Juggernaut run a mile away and hits it with his shield?

soleran30
remember punching through it isn't destroying it simply displacing it in different directionssmile

Draco69
Karate Kid maybe. The kid has crazier feats...

golem370
If Juggernaut or Hulk couldn't do then Karate Kids is nothing to this thread.

soleran30
Originally posted by golem370
If Juggernaut or Hulk couldn't do then Karate Kids is nothing to this thread.

Pre Crisis Karate Kid has nutty crazy feats! Like beat up daxamite's type of feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.