X-Men Spoiler - In case everyone didnt know!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jrodslam
In case everyone doesnt know. I was collecting the current X-Men series(Wolverine, Havok, Polaris, Iceman etc) When they decided to take away Icemans powers, i dropped the book. Iceman is my favorite Marvel character and i didnt want to support a comic that only care about 2 characters and not the others.

Well I went to my local comic store today, and i was scrolling through X-Men #178, and come to find out......

Iceman got his powers back!! Hes back and all iced up. I wonder if now he can ice-up and de-ice at will. Hopefully they wuill explain it in the next issue of X-Men. Im happy not and will continue to get the book. This has been a good week for me with comics.

Creshosk
I think there's two threads of this. . could be wrong, but there is at least one I can confirm in the X-men section.

snoopdogg
He looked kinda f*cked up though jrod.

Creshosk
Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://www.marvelarchiv.de/bilder/iceman.jpg

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg

All good. He looks more bulky and has the icy hair like in the later Uncanny X-Men and X-Men series.

He did look kinda funny, but im sure he'll look better in the next issue. And if he doesnt, ahh well. Id rather have him look funny iced up than look normal..well...normal. big grin

The Ion
Pretty huge bulge in his pants. Happy Dance

laughing

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion

laughing

Talk about hard as ice. laughing

Arahan
Icy dick....I wonder if it melts when he uses his little "cool" friend.

Lucid Lui
Good news...

Arahan
It was clear as ice that Iceman keeps his powers. He is too popular.
In the last issues they just want to shock the readers.

Blair Wind
HOLY YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i was the only one who had Iceman as his fav X-men, thats cool to know Jrodslam....

jrodslam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
HOLY YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i was the only one who had Iceman as his fav X-men, thats cool to know Jrodslam....

Not only is he my favorite X-Man, hes my favorite Comic character (Marvel and DC).

Yes ahead of GL, Flash, Namor(slightly), Daredevil, Zatanna, Captain Marvel. Iceman is No.1 Happy Dance Happy Dance

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by The Ion

laughing Originally posted by jrodslam
Talk about hard as ice. laughing laughing

Creshosk
You think that's why cyclops and rogue are reaching for him? Some sort of irresistable urge?

Rogue is reaching forward further, cyclops is more inhibited. shifty

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
You think that's why cyclops and rogue are reaching for him? Some sort of irresistable urge?

Rogue is reaching forward further, cyclops is more inhibited. shifty Rogue has a right to be really really horny, she sees a bulge she lunges...

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Rogue has a right to be really really horny, she sees a bulge she lunges... This is true, poor thing.

Though you have to wonder. . . coulf the movie trick work?

And if it does, do her powers even work on Bobby anymore? I mean if she requires skin to skin contact. . and he has no skin. . .

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
This is true, poor thing.

Though you have to wonder. . . coulf the movie trick work?

And if it does, do her powers even work on Bobby anymore? I mean if she requires skin to skin contact. . and he has no skin. . . If one finds themself pondering this too much... they probably have way too much time on their hands.... that being said, I think I made a thread of similar theme a while back...

Rogue and Magneto had a kid the old-fashioned way in AoA... so there are ways around things...
Alternatively she could just make Leech stand in the corner every time she wants to get busy with Gumbo... but he probably kills the mood.

jrodslam
Back on topic. After reading the comic again, it appears Emma hacked into Bobby's brain and sortof re-activated his powers.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jrodslam
Back on topic. After reading the comic again, it appears Emma hacked into Bobby's brain and sortof re-activated his powers. Interesting. I hope all the changes made won't be as transient as this one, otherwise what was the point?

jrodslam
Interesting. I hope all the changes made won't be as transient as this one, otherwise what was the point?

The point is they probably realized they f'ed up and want to fix some things. Even Polaris who also lost her powers, was saying that it may psycological. Like forgetting how to read. I think slowly but surely they are going to start fixing up some characters.

Just a theory.

Creshosk
Back on topic. After reading the comic again, it appears Emma hacked into Bobby's brain and sortof re-activated his powers. That makes sense, since that's how it happened the first time. . .

And some people say that Emma isn't a reliable source on the potential powers of mutants.

She's a hell of a teacher. . .

Creshosk
If one finds themself pondering this too much... they probably have way too much time on their hands.... that being said, I think I made a thread of similar theme a while back...

Rogue and Magneto had a kid the old-fashioned way in AoA... so there are ways around things...
Alternatively she could just make Leech stand in the corner every time she wants to get busy with Gumbo... but he probably kills the mood. Well I do have too much time on my hands but it doesn't take me long to come up with notions like that. . third time I looked at the picture I figured it out.

xmarksthespot
The point is they probably realized they f'ed up and want to fix some things. Even Polaris who also lost her powers, was saying that it may psycological. Like forgetting how to read. I think slowly but surely they are going to start fixing up some characters.

Just a theory. Even now though (since Iceman is now Iceman) Polaris is the only major casualty the X-Men have had (I know Cresh, Jubes, but I said major and she isn't part of any team right now) while the rest of the world's nobody mutants have been depowered - the X-Men are just incredibly lucky I guess, it's a pretty big plothole. I don't expect Magneto's depowerment to last longer than until X-Men 3 comes out.

Creshosk
Even now though (since Iceman is now Iceman) Polaris is the only major casualty the X-Men have had (I know Cresh, Jubes, but I said major and she isn't part of any team right now) while the rest of the world's nobody mutants have been depowered - the X-Men are just incredibly lucky I guess, it's a pretty big plothole. I don't expect Magneto's depowerment to last longer than until X-Men 3 comes out. I know, she was inactive, not even on any of the feild teams rosters. the X-men can survive quite well without Jubilee. sad

jrodslam
Even now though (since Iceman is now Iceman) Polaris is the only major casualty the X-Men have had (I know Cresh, Jubes, but I said major and she isn't part of any team right now) while the rest of the world's nobody mutants have been depowered - the X-Men are just incredibly lucky I guess, it's a pretty big plothole. I don't expect Magneto's depowerment to last longer than until X-Men 3 comes out.

Incredibly lucky? Its fixed i tell ya. 90% of mutants lose their powers, and the X-Men are verry well off? Hmmm. Sounds like a plothole indeed good sir.

Dam i gotta go get ready for work. Be back later. smile

life is cruell
Yeah and in House OF M the day after emma and the rest of the x-men are discussing how "half the team" is depowered!!!!! Who the hell lost their powers besides angel polaris and jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.