tulak hord vs freedon nadd vs darth scarz vs kaja sinis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulak hord
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

calvin44
3 sith vs. a jedi; it def. wont be kaja then, even though he was the first jedi knight. in the end i think it would be Tulak hord.

mace=badass
Okay...
Never make a thread about Tulak Hord.
Kaja sinis............Darth Scarz.....You read Supershadow?\

Okay your new..... Don't reference Supershadow that stuff is BS.

Darth Faunus
SuperShadowed!

tulak hord
Okay im sorry im qoting supershadow. anyways kaja sinis would win becouas he was the first jedi! darth scarz would come in second.

Darth Faunus
Kaja Sinis and 'Scarz' (WTF?) would lose on account of not existing!

tulak hord
dont menchin tulak hord on a starwars fansight????!!!!! are you crazy?!!!!

tulak hord
naga sadow dosnt axist ether nor does anyone before the fantam manace

Darth Avis
wowowowowowow LMFAO. Get a dictionary, read until you finish the book and quote from it.

IKC
When I gazed upon this thread, a little part of me died inside.

calvin44
how owuld kaja win when hes up against 3 sith, well, maybe 2 darth "scarz" never existed in EU.

tulak hord
WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOOWWOWOWOWO Darth Avis quit with the WOWO thing and ask me nicely and maybe I will slow down and type right! Dont you ever call me LMFAO!

Your the noob LMFAO!

And if I wanted to I would type fine!

Freaking noob lol

calvin44
TALK WITH RESPECT.

Darth Avis
LMFAO= laugh my f*cking ass off. *Backs away slowly*

calvin44
Originally posted by tulak hord
WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOOWWOWOWOWO Darth Avis quit with the WOWO thing and ask me nicely and maybe I will slow down and type right! Dont you ever call me LMFAO!

Your the noob LMFAO!

And if I wanted to I would type fine!

Freaking noob lol
your the one that thinks lmfao is an insult.

tulak hord
Darth Avis....................................................................
your.............................................................................
a..................................................................................
noooooooooooob! hahahahahahahahaha

calvin44
dont talk to avis like that. he knows more than you do.

tulak hord
I heard LMFAO MEANT lame mother ****er ass whole. Thats what this one dude said.

tulak hord
And thats what avis is!

tulak hord
Your a lame noob avis.

Ianus
God dammit. What is with all the idiot noobies?

tulak hord
There is nothing more to say!

Ianus
Then shut up.

Darth Avis
he was talking about you. im his friend.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth Avis
he was talking about you. im his friend.
make that comprehendable

tulak hord
SRY Ianus. avis kept saying wowo!

Ianus
You're apologizing...?

Wow. You might last here awhile after all.

calvin44
Originally posted by Ianus
God dammit. What is with all the idiot noobies?
was that directed at me?

Ianus
No.

tulak hord
Ianus is pretty nise but avis was telling me that I needed to look up every werd in the damn dictionary.

Ianus
I'm actually pretty mean tonight, but your spelling does need some work.

calvin44
you caught ianus on a bad night. hes usually uber nice.

tulak hord
Thats what I said and then avis was like & quot;wowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowo
wowowowowowowo" you suck look up evry word in the dictionary!

tulak hord
well gotta go guys!

Ianus
Uh, later.

SS_181st_Snow
Freedon Nadd wins by default. He can't fight what doesn't exist, and, as much as I hate to say it, Tulak can't be used on these boards. Because these uptight commie jackasses "Don't have enough info" on him. Except one phrase from a video game character that states a fact that I knew long before XBox was ever invented. Normally I say Tulak, since he's my fav. Sith, but Rules are Rules.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by tulak hord
well gotta go guys!

Don't Come Back.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Don't Come Back.

Lets not be completly mean to him. See ya TH.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Lets not be completly mean to him. See ya TH.

He fell for SS. 'Nuff said.

P.S. to th: I was Tulak waay before you even knew these boards existed.

calvin44
freedon nadd beat kaja sinis? i highly doubt that.

Illustrious
Originally posted by calvin44
freedon nadd beat kaja sinis? i highly doubt that.

Yeah, Kaja would use "Holy power of Supershadow Bullshit" on Freedon and pwn him.

calvin44
i think that is an insult, but funny nonetheless.

Ianus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah, Kaja would use "Holy power of Supershadow Bullshit" on Freedon and pwn him.

Illustrious, you used holy power and Supershadow in the same sentence. I think you've been leaning too close to the monitor again.

Veneficus
Illustrious, you used holy power and Supershadow in the same sentence. I think you've been leaning too close to the monitor again.

Lol

Stun
Darth 'fricken' Scarz? who the f*ck would honestly buy that lame ass name?

I wouldnt actually be surprised if SuperShadow was credited as writer & director of the 'Holiday Special.' - he'd probably take that as something to be proud ofno expression

SS_181st_Snow
Actually, I wrote the holiday special after I had too much Vodka and Cocacola. Whew, that stuff does some goofy shit to ya.

Illustrious

Supershadow thinks he's Holy, it's that kind of mentality when he came up with the attack.

Ianus
Of course.

I bet SS did write the Holiday Special after a long week of using his Texas Instrument calculator to work out the amazingly inaccurate midi-chlorian levels he has.

Illustrious
zOMG Kaiburrrr crystal!

jollyjim311
I thought I read something about Kaja Sinis on Wikipedia, too. Knowing than 90% of SS was bullshit I looked for it on Wiki and found it. He is made up though, right?

overlord
Great idea for new thread: Darth Xio Jade (Best Female Sith of All Time)
+ Darth Secretus and Darth Thrax versus Darth Vicrone, Darth Vak and Darth Ghore.

Don't steal this idea from me while I'm waiting for allowance to making threads again.

calvin44
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I thought I read something about Kaja Sinis on Wikipedia, too. Knowing than 90% of SS was bullshit I looked for it on Wiki and found it. He is made up though, right?
kaja is mentioned in many books.

Darth Faunus
Name one.

Ballister
Heh, heh, contents of this thread:
50% BS
40% Waste of Time
10% Sensible Talk (From every smart person posting on this thread.)

You know, a person once said that no one ever supports or goes by SS's
info. I've never met SS, so I wouldn't know what he's made of. But I think the amount has been recounted by TH.

Can anyone give me links to threads that SS has posted his most ridiculous stuff, so I can see what kind of BS he is?

Ianus
Originally posted by calvin44
kaja is mentioned in many books.

No, not one book. This has been brought up before.

Illustrious
Kaja is about as real as the Easter Bunny.

Ianus
But slightly less uber.

Ballister
The EB pwns. He puts some really good shit in my easter basket. It lasted nearly an hour, the stuff's never that good. At least the stuff I get isn't.

tulak hord
im sorry ianus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.