General Grievous vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
...AOTC Anakin and TPM Obi-Wan! Well, Obi managed to defeat Maul and Anakin didn't do all to bad against Dooku. On the otherhand Grievous defeated 6 Jedi at the same time (of course, then he was overpowered, but lets not get into that riduculous debate again). Who wins?

darthsith19
I think probably the Padawans. Even if Anakin did something rash Grievous probably couldn't dispatch him before Obi-Wan joined the battle. The question is if the Padawans could each take on 1/2 of Grievous, two sabers each, while working together. But I think they'd win, it'd be hard for Grievous to fight both of them at once, I think.

calvin44
i agree.

Se7in
Grievous.

Council#13
Grievous (if Clone Wars. If ROTS then the padawans)

henniestevens
I think Obi-wan got lucky against Maul and Anakin was played by Dooku.
Therefore I gotta say Grievous, he's good with his sabers and killed jedi like little children, but it isn't gonna be easy for him.

Stun
Anakin would dance circles around Grievous, but only in(ROTS) The only reason Vader lost to Obi-Wan was because it was such an emotional battle - not just a battle to kill each other, but also a great struggle for Obi-Wan to bring Anakin back, and there conflicting views over who the real traitor was. Apart from thatstick out tongue - Anakin could quite easily wipe out every single one of 'em - except for maybe Yoda

henniestevens
It would be nice to see anakin dance around grievous, but we are talking about AOTC Anakin and he would lose against Grievous.
So why are you bringing up the fight between Anakin and Obi-wan in ROTS?

Darth_Firnost
not even..

Stun
Originally posted by henniestevens
It would be nice to see anakin dance around grievous, but we are talking about AOTC Anakin and he would lose against Grievous.
So why are you bringing up the fight between Anakin and Obi-wan in ROTS?

because i was obviously unaware that u meant AOTC Anakin. Umm...easy mistake?no expression

Se7in
What? How did Vader lose only because Obi-Wan was taking it easy? That makes Anakin even worse. He could easily take everyone? Have you heard of Mace Windu perhaps?

Ballister
Back to the point...
Didn't Grievous defeat 3 Jedi masters in a fight? Then he'd obviously destroy the two. AOTC Anakin is too... Uh... How could I put it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.