create a video game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulak hord
Amagine creating your own video game! you can name it , come up with characters, and say what game sistom it would on! w2hat timezone would it be in?

calvin44
Originally posted by tulak hord
Amagine creating your own video game! you can name it , come up with characters, and say what game sistom it would on! w2hat timezone would it be in?
learn literary arts, before worrying about the jedi arts.

tulak hord
VIDEO GAME

Name: The Golden Age Of The Sith

Gaol: Create your own jedi/sith kill Marka Ragnos, take his place as a sith lord trane Naga Sadow or be a jedi master and defeat Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos and brang peace to the galaxy

Game System: PS3

Darth Avis
WOWOWOW LMFAO. GET A DICTIONARY, READ IT, FINISH IT, AND LEARN!!!!!

tulak hord
Your right calvin44, My typing sucks!

calvin44
VIDEO GAME

Name: The Golden Age Of The Sith

Gaol: Create your own jedi/sith kill Marka Ragnos, take his place as a sith lord trane Naga Sadow or be a jedi master and defeat Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos and brang peace to the galaxy

Game System: PS3

better name: kotor 3: the dawn of an empire.

tulak hord
Well it would be like KOTOR 3 exept you get to chows between a light saber or a sith sword in the begining, plus instead of 3 levels of force you ge 5. And an extra one that gives you the ability to blow up planets at the end.

calvin44
Well it would be like KOTOR 3 exept you get to chows between a light saber or a sith sword in the begining, plus instead of 3 levels of force you ge 5. And an extra one that gives you the ability to blow up planets at the end.
that gives you too much uber power.

Ianus
"Amagine" learning the English language and not being a spammer.

Wrong section, budding game developer.

Shadow x 20

chows? You mean chose?

Darth Faunus

'Amagine' you created this in the right forum. The game 'sistom' it 'would on' would be non-existent, due to the fact that no machine can comprehend the infinitismal idiocy that would compose 99% of your creations. And 'w2hat' effect would the timezone have a videogame?!

Twilight Janick
Star Wars: Jedi Musician.

First person. You basically are a Jedi, but before you play, you have to choose a homeworld, a race and an instrument. Sometimes you have to fight your way between two concerts with your lightsaber(s). Sometimes, in a concert, you have to fend off Force mind clouds and even fire back at the attacker using your own Force mind clouds. The level bosses vary greatly from instrument to instrument. It is easier to win a concert if you make use of the Force that if you didn't in most cases, but if you use 45% of your nominal power to perform, the opponent will also use 45% of its nominal power.

There are ten missions for each level of difficulty for an instrument. To unlock one secret level of difficulty, Nightmare, you need to beat the game at Hard level with every instrument. Same thing for Hell, but this tiem you need to beat the game with every instrument in Nightmare mode. The last two missions for each instrument will be called Coruscant I and II because, for all instruments, the last two levels are set on Coruscant. The subtitles may vary.

Sample bosses for Coruscant I or II:

Alto sax: Elianne Marchand (Coruscant I), Yvan Ung (Coruscant II)
Oboe: Agen Kolar (Coruscant II)
French horn: Ki-Adi-Mundi (Coruscant II)
Baritone: Diandra Grandchamps (Coruscant II)
Flute: Darth Tami (Coruscant I), Melissa Dery (Coruscant II)
Cello: Sora Bulq (Coruscant II)
Tenor sax: Lisa Simpson (Coruscant II)

Usually, the bosses of Coruscant II levels are the Order's all-around champions for their instruments. When they are not, they are often more notorious than the actual all-around champion. There are genre champions as well, like Ki-Adi-Mundi for punk/rock at the French horn.

Shadow x 20
WTF? Are you on drugs?

Twilight Janick
There were no restrictions as to how to make a game.

Spearhead
w2hat timezone would it be in?

HUH????

SnakeEyes

Did you slam your head against the keyboard, hoping to get the right results? Either way, you failed horribly.

Ianus
lmao!

Nice pic

SnakeEyes
Thanks; I've been looking for a place to use it, and this seemed to work pretty well.

Ballister

A Sith sword? Do you have any idea how powerful those are? You'd be thrashing through the game. Plus, if you get the ability to blow up planets at the end... Well, think about that statement. "In this game, you get to blow up planets at the end." Let me make it easy for you and put emphesis on the last three words of that sentence.

Twilight Janick
Maybe the extra level of the Force is an unlockable secret.

Ballister
... AT THE END. When you've like beat the game. No enemies or missions. Just a baron wasteland (of stupidity). Blow up like 50,000 planets, you'll get bored like after the tenth...

Twilight Janick

Ballister
Ok. I'm not going to post on this thread anymore, so it'll just die.... Die.... DIE!!!!! death giljotiini hang velho

Twilight Janick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.