-=- So Who Plays The Numbers In the Lottery? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
So now, who plays 4 8 15 16 23 42 in the lottery? wink

Solo
Is it not Hurley?

Koala MeatPie
*Sigh* I mean you people. Do YOU play theos numbers in the lottery?

_Sanctuary_
Nope, but I heard a tonne of people did before laughing

Morning_Glory
erm

cindy8219
I don't play the lottery.

_Sanctuary_
Me neither... But I heard quite a few people used the numbers after the episode was shown..

«§hõnknêss»
laughing of coarse they would...people are so funny

_Sanctuary_
And kinda stupid

Flying High
isnt that cute stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
I did recently. The Powerball drawing over here was over $300+.millions so i wanted to play(i dont play), i didnt knew any numbers and it was at the same time i started watching LOSt(dvd) so i play them and i gotta tell u, tha numbers are cursed. I didnt get a single one of them! LOL

choosewisely
laughing

_Sanctuary_
laughing no expression Well be glad you didn't win no expression

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I did recently. The Powerball drawing over here was over $300+.millions so i wanted to play(i dont play), i didnt knew any numbers and it was at the same time i started watching LOSt(dvd) so i play them and i gotta tell u, tha numbers are cursed. I didnt get a single one of them! LOL laughing well, then i wont try it big grin

_Sanctuary_
I did yesterday (or rather I got my parents to :laughsmile confused no expression

Flying High
did they know that the numbers were 'cursed' ? stick out tongue

rickyduck
yer they were cursed- and it was hurley (i think) cos after it most of his family died and then he caught the plane.

I reckon thats why it crashed.

Talking_Owl
I'l admit it...I played the Lost numbers in the lottery.
In the Irish lottery a month or so back, the numbers were 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 24, and 19.

_Sanctuary_
Really?! eek!

rickyduck
prtty kwl

Flying High
thats damn cool lol....the machine that picks out the numbers must be a lost fan stick out tongue

rickyduck
lol wow!! mayb it was from the island

_Sanctuary_
Maybe Ireland is cursed.. I'm in Ireland right now... Something isn't quite right...

choosewisely

rickyduck
well ireland cud b the island??? sorry thats a stupid theory embarrasment embarrasment

Talking_Owl
It's Lost, only the stupid theories seem to be the right ones.

rickyduck
haha thats quite true. My brother thinks "the others" are mutated scientists hu wrked in the hatch then left and couldnt get of the island. Good theory actually.

choosewisely
I think the others are fired santa's

rickyduck
lol wat r they depressed?

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
i think the others all are the children and Jacks dad

odd yes

but could be true

maybe all the "others" are dead

hmmmm

choosewisely
maybe there pirates eek!

rickyduck
wat zombies>??

Ken Kenobi
The others all seem to have a military background. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, I don't play the lotto.

rickyduck
how do u mean 'military'. do u mean they were soldiers?

_Sanctuary_
Well the the zombie theory would be hard... We haven't seen them eating any human brains...

rickyduck
yer but wat i wanna no is y was goodwins hair cut, dyed and y was he cleanly shaven??

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by rickyduck
yer but wat i wanna no is y was goodwins hair cut, dyed and y was he cleanly shaven??

Knives.

We already know Locke shaves with his knives, why not the Others? The haircut? Maybe (if my theory is correct) they have scissors in their camp.

rickyduck
lol but wat about the bleach?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.