death stroke vs alpha flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
no prep they just meet and battle.

Adam Warlock
Sasquatch takes him out. Either that or Guardian does it.

Superherovandal
DS..........................................................................goes down hard.

long pig
He could take out a good many. But he'd lose in a dog pile.

wolverine8888
now who would he take out? if they all came at him?

wolverine8888
im not being sarcastic realy would like to know

Lucid Lui
Alpha Flight wins....

King_Mungi
Which version of Alpha Flight is this? and Bendis BETTER NOT F'N KILL THEM!

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=50962

Lucid Lui
omg i can't wait for that issue. AF is gonna look extremely badass under McNivens pencils.

I really hope by last battle they just mean they're disbanding. Bendis can't kill off Canada's premier super team.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
omg i can't wait for that issue. AF is gonna look extremely badass under McNivens pencils.

I really hope by last battle they just mean they're disbanding. Bendis can't kill off Canada's premier super team.

Well I guarntee they will job in this issue, even though written to full potential they would murder New Avengers . If they disband they can always come back, I just hope it's like a name change or something...like the Flight, X-Flight or something like that.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, of course they'll job. In fact it's probably just to make the Avengers look better after their loss to the T-Bolts. I'm staying positive Bendis wouldn't kill that team though. He couldn't...

long pig
Yeah, of course they'll job. In fact it's probably just to make the Avengers look better after their loss to the T-Bolts. I'm staying positive Bendis wouldn't kill that team though. He couldn't...

HE WILL! evil face

long pig
Originally posted by wolverine8888
now who would he take out? if they all came at him?
Anyone who can't take a barrage of bullets and plasma blasts & superboy K.Oing grenades, I'd guess.

He'd take a good few down with him, he'd try to put up a helluva fight, but he'd lose pretty hard.

wolverine8888
see I just dont see him getting the dance he lose far befor he got of a granade if lucky he might take out one person

King_Mungi

Well I'm actually suprized there actually has been an upcry about this. A lot of people are complaining about this.

Originally posted by long pig
HE WILL! evil face

For that comment sir, your not getting a christmas card from me mad
=========
People check out the Alpha Flight Respect thread..RESPECT THEM DAMN IT!

wolverine8888
cna u all please stay to the topic i want some senarios here

King_Mungi
Anyone who can't take a barrage of bullets and plasma blasts & superboy K.Oing grenades, I'd guess.

He'd take a good few down with him, he'd try to put up a helluva fight, but he'd lose pretty hard.

Actually most members are bulletproof confused , hell even Puck is near indestructable. Shaman and Talisman have stoped bullets before and really they could put him to sleep with sand or something.

I really need to know, which Alpha Flight team this is though.

wolverine8888
name all the diffrent teams I dont care lol

long pig
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually most members are bulletproof confused , hell even Puck is near indestructable. Shaman and Talisman have stoped bullets before and really they could put him to sleep with sand or something.

I really need to know, which Alpha Flight team this is though.
Which ones breath? Can they be gassed?

I don't know very much (who does? evil face ) about Alpha Flight. I was just pissing off a cliff with those scenarios.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which version of Alpha Flight is this? and Bendis BETTER NOT F'N KILL THEM!

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=50962

God I hope Bendis doesn't kill off Alpha Flight... but it's been awhile since he has disassempled anything.

What issue of New Avengers does Alpha Flight show up in?

wolverine8888
ya i was wondering th same question though try and stay on task

King_Mungi
Originally posted by wolverine8888
name all the diffrent teams I dont care lol

Way to many to say, Persuasion could just control him with her pheromones

Which ones breath? Can they be gassed?

I don't know very much (who does? evil face ) about Alpha Flight. I was just pissing off a cliff with those scenarios.

Yep, certain members can be gassed but depends on who you pick. Sasquatch has shown to be uneffected by gas attacks and one other time he was...*shrugs*

Who does? who does? yeah not many. Check out the respect thread....why arn't you reading it like a bible? I read your Dr.Strange thread...shame on you

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
God I hope Bendis doesn't kill off Alpha Flight... but it's been awhile since he has disassempled anything.

What issue of New Avengers does Alpha Flight show up in?

Issue #16

long pig
I....I am ashamed. sad

-goes to read it thoroughly-

King_Mungi
I....I am ashamed. sad

-goes to read it thoroughly-

As you should be mad

Once your done going through it, I want to hear some imput what you think about them. I rarely get comments from people if they are impressed by them or not.

Dizzle
I actually am quite the fan of the Alpha Flight thread. I haven't checked it in a while though...

(Sasquatch is a badass)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dizzle
I actually am quite the fan of the Alpha Flight thread. I haven't checked it in a while though...

(Sasquatch is a badass)

I don't know when you last saw it, but I added lots of updates

and yeah he is....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.