wolverine vs night wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
hand to hand fighing no items no claws they ahve all there abilities.

spetznaz

Lucid Lui
Nicely said spetznaz smile

Metalmanx

long pig

Creshosk
You've got ad hominem down to an artform roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way, it's true this is loaded, since Wolverine probanly still has his adamantium and healing factor.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Originally posted by Creshosk
You've got ad hominem down to an artform roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way, it's true this is loaded, since Wolverine probanly still has his adamantium and healing factor.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ah, you know how I love your flair for words. big grin
For it to be truly ad hominem, Wolverine8888 would need to present a multitude of un-biased facts. He hasn't, so this isn't.

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
Ah, you know how I love your flair for words. big grin
For it to be truly ad hominem, Wolverine8888 would need to present a multitude of un-biased facts. He hasn't, so this isn't. No, his facts don't have to be unbiased.

Though I'd like to know what the hell a biased or an unbiased fact is. . .

long pig
Nice red herring. big grin See, I can throw out thousand dollar phrases to make myself feel superior, too!

His facts are "tweaked" to fit his needs.

And, yes, he needs to present his case so that we can dismiss his case because he is a fanboy, even though his case is correct. That's when it's considered ad hominem.

Unfortunately, he hasn't done it.

Creshosk
Nice red herring. big grin See, I can throw out thousand dollar phrases to make myself feel superior, too!

His facts are "tweaked" to fit his needs.

And, yes, he needs to present his case so that we can dismiss his case because he is a fanboy, even though his case is correct. That's when it's considered ad hominem.

Unfortunately, he hasn't done it. Not in the slightest.

A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent.

Understanable that you'd try to defend it. But I'm affraid that it doesn't require anything on his end.

xmarksthespot
His facts are "tweaked" to fit his needs.I don't think he actually has the capacity to do so intentionally, he's probably oblivious to the fact that he does so because he has a pathological affection for Wolverine.

long pig
Not in the slightest.

A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent.

Understanable that you'd try to defend it. But I'm affraid that it doesn't require anything on his end.
No, no. You'd have to put forth some sort of evidence before I could dismiss you as a fanboy and then someone could call Ad Hominem. Otherwise, there would be no reason to call it.

sad You didn't even comment on my Red Herring suggestion.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think he actually has the capacity to do so intentionally, he's probably oblivious to the fact that he does so because he has a pathological affection for Wolverine.
That's Ad Hominem.

Creshosk
No, no. You'd have to put forth some sort of evidence before I could dismiss you as a fanboy and then someone could call Ad Hominem. No you can call insult someone without them presenting any kind of argument. No reaosn why you couldn't.

Otherwise, there would be no reason to call it. Logic does not dictate human behavior.

sad You didn't even comment on my Red Herring suggestion. Why would I need to? it was off the topic of our off-topic discussion. and if you'd rather not discuss it I can happily oblige.

That's Ad Hominem. I don't see anything either insulting or dissmisive in what X said. It could very well be true.

xmarksthespot
That's Ad Hominem. Meh, it may or may not be. I do treat almost anything from stormfront about Storm, or wolverine8888 about Wolverine with extensive scepticism, unless they can substantiate it with some sort of straightforward evidence, because for the most part they never do, or when I find the incident myself it's either been exaggerated completely out of proportion, been misinterpretted and misrepresented or never happened at all.

long pig
Of course you COULD, but you'd be wrong. As you are here.

Are we acting off emotion here, then? Not very good to debate on emotion. You'll end up "believing" anything that suits your case.

I was asking as a critique, actually.

Doesn't need to be insulting, just dismissive. Which it was.

And again, you're wrong.

Creshosk
Of course you COULD, but you'd be wrong. As you are here. You confirm my point and then say that I'm wrong, how . . odd . . .

Are we acting off emotion here, then? Not very good to debate on emotion. You'll end up "believing" anything that suits your case. What sort of emotion?

Irritation? Anger?

I'm certainly not.

I was asking as a critique, actually. Oh, well, I'm not really a teacher so I'm not sure how to critique. As I said in the last post you were right. Which is why I didn't persue further so . . . good job? smile

Doesn't need to be insulting, just dismissive. Which it was. Dismissive to who?

And again, you're wrong. Would you like to provide evidence of your claims then? evil face

long pig
Correcting your errors isn't an insult, it's the foundation of any debate.

Why so defensive?

To the person who is, by happenstance, the center of our discussion.

Evidence that what X said fits with Ad Hominem's description?

Meh, it may or may not be. I do treat almost anything from stormfront about Storm, or wolverine8888 about Wolverine with extensive scepticism, unless they can substantiate it with some sort of straightforward evidence, because for the most part they never do, or when I find the incident myself it's either been exaggerated completely out of proportion, been misinterpretted and misrepresented or never happened at all.
It's probably the most intelligent thing to do. There is always that exception to any rule.

King KAM

Creshosk
Correcting your errors isn't an insult, it's the foundation of any debate. Clearification?: do you mean me, you, or a general "your" which is ambivilous to either of the other two previously mentioned?

Why so defensive? I'm not, I was serious. I'm unqualified to critique that sort of thing. So I'm not sure what else to say.

To the person who is, by happenstance, the center of our discussion. I still don't see anything that would dismiss QuadEight from X's statement about a pathological love of wolveirne.

Evidence that what X said fits with Ad Hominem's description? among other things.

It's probably the most intelligent thing to do. There is always that exception to any rule. Bit of a disconnect there. X got a little defensive when you called what he said Ad hominem, however the defensiveness doesn't mean that it was ad hominem or that X was wrong.

xmarksthespot
Bit of a disconnect there. X got a little defensive when you called what he said Ad hominem, however the defensiveness doesn't mean that it was ad hominem or that X was wrong. Defensive? Meh = I don't care.

Creshosk
Defensive? Meh = I don't care. I mean the follow up which is your opinion and you are entitled to it, sounded like you were justifying that opinion against an accusation of ad hominem. Which I was trying to say was not ad hominem as you were not dismissing QuadEight witth it.

xmarksthespot
I'm just confused now...
If it was ad hominem, I don't really care. If it wasn't, I don't really care. It wasn't even a topic point. It was just an aside comment. What's QuadEight?

Creshosk
I'm just confused now...
If it was ad hominem, I don't really care. If it wasn't, I don't really care. It wasn't even a topic point. It was just an aside comment. What's QuadEight? Well that is another thing that shows it's not an ad hominem.

Er Wolverine 8888 so QuadEight is a bit of a nickname. . .

wolverine8888
I have not even posted a single thing on teen titains vs wolverine. any ways I made this thread because I just wanted to actauly hear some one tell me how nighting would win seeing how people in night wing vs spiderman were actauly saying night wing had a chance.
I love the hazing it so funny, does not effect me in the least u just making ur selfs look like ass wholes. keep up with the insults because it quite funny to hear how serous some people take these threads

wolverine8888
The greatest thing about this post is not the spite, but the goddamned honest truth.

It's gotten out of control, and nothing short of telling people how it is, no matter how mean, will stop it.
lol ur the one who says death storke gives justice league a fight and ur calling me a fan boy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Wolverine would beat Nightwing. That's not up for debate.

Spiderman would also beat Nightwing. That's not up for debate even less than the first one.

Wolverine 7/10.

Spiderman 9/10.

srankmissingnin
How is it that Nightwing beats Spider-man even once out of ten? Better yet how does he beat Wolverine four times out of ten? Thats pretty out there.

botcherby
Wolberine wluod win lolzlolz !!!111 go wolberine!!!1!!

bloody hell wolverine8888 this was a really stupid thread.

BetaRayBill
God talk about a redundant thread. Maybe if you tried making a serious vs. thread u wouldn't have everyone jumping on your Jabroni a$$ for being such a fan boy. Wolvie vs. Nightwing?!?!?! Wtf get real Nightwing would get creamed. How 'bout Wolvie vs Moonknight at full moon?? Hm... now that's a good one time to post it!

who?-kid
Wolverine vs Moonknight ?

Hmmm, I smell a stalemate.

spetznaz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I have not even posted a single thing on teen titains vs wolverine. any ways I made this thread because I just wanted to actauly hear some one tell me how nighting would win seeing how people in night wing vs spiderman were actauly saying night wing had a chance.
I love the hazing it so funny, does not effect me in the least u just making ur selfs look like ass wholes. keep up with the insults because it quite funny to hear how serous some people take these threads

1) You just confirmed my suspicions ....this was simply a bait thread (and a poorly constructed one for that matter when it comes to aspects of logic, diction, and coherence).
2) I am not trying to haze you ....not worth it. Simply stating fact. For instance, when I say you have some of the worst spelling I have ever seen (actually the worst) I am not ribbing you. All i am doing is stating the truth. When I say your threads about Wolverine are filled with hyperbole at best (although most would say it is usually hot air and mad rantings), I am not hazing you .....I am just stating fact.
3) Also I am not trying to insult you. For one that would be absolutely unnecessary (you do a great job of making yourself seem ludicrous), and secondly it would be unfair to pick on you (for many many reasons). For the matter when it comes to insults you are the one who does that .....for example the whole 'ass wholes' thing (I believe you might have meant 'a$$ holes').
And talking about behinds, in other threads you have told me to, and I quote, 'kiss your a$$' whenever I disagreed with your rants on Wolverine. Thus when it comes to insults you are all over that (and for the record ....AGAIN ....of all the things I am NOT interested in, the foremost would probably be bringing any part of my anatomy near your behind, and thus if you like such 'attentions' it would be best if you found someone who would be more willing to meet your needs).
4) Once again ......spelling is your friend (by the way, what is a ...erm, how did you put it ....an 'ass whole?' Do you mean a whole ass, a donkey that is whole and healthy, or do you mean something else?
5) Are you dyslexic? Every other word in your sentences has letters in the wrong order. Simply look at your post (although if you are in fact dyslexic, which you may very well be, you might not notice anything wrong). If that is the case some medical assistance might be in order.

Finally: Have a beautiful day.
Oh, and Wolverine rocks. He is just not as good as you claim he is.

willRules
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
God talk about a redundant thread. Maybe if you tried making a serious vs. thread u wouldn't have everyone jumping on your Jabroni a$$ for being such a fan boy. Wolvie vs. Nightwing?!?!?! Wtf get real Nightwing would get creamed. How 'bout Wolvie vs Moonknight at full moon?? Hm... now that's a good one time to post it!

laughing out loud its funny cos its true...............

steverules
Wolverine would wipe the floor with nightwing. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine would wipe the floor with nightwing. laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

we kinda worked that out, hence the accusing wolverine8888 of being a fanboy smile

steverules
I know, I just like the fact that wolverine would slice and dice nightwing six ways to sunday.

Creshosk
Originally posted by steverules
I know, I just like the fact that wolverine would slice and dice nightwing six ways to sunday. Without claws?Originally posted by wolverine8888
I love the hazing it so funny, does not effect me in the least u just making ur selfs look like ass wholes. keep up with the insults because it quite funny to hear how serous some people take these threads I guess it's better to be an ass whole than to be half-assedOriginally posted by spetznaz
(I believe you might have meant 'a$$ holes'). I think he meant assholes No $$ no spaces no W's.

steverules
LOL whoops I thought he was allowed to use claws, I still think wolvie would win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How is it that Nightwing beats Spider-man even once out of ten? Better yet how does he beat Wolverine four times out of ten? Thats pretty out there.

That one time is if Nightwing has gadgets.

And I'm giving Nightwing the benefit of the doubt here. He's an incredible fighter, one whom I'd say is a close second to Batman. I know that Batgirl is the better martial artist, but Nightwing has been doing it much longer and has more experience. It's really the healing factor that works in Wolvie's favor.

So yea. Wolverine 7-8/10.

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
we kinda worked that out, hence the accusing wolverine8888 of being a fanboy smile
Why??? Leave him alone, becuase atleast he isnt a crackpot fan of wolverine, wolverine8888 not only knows more of wolverine then anyone else on this thread, but he also gives facts to back up his stuff, sooooooo what if he stretheches the truth sometimes, give him a break,and act like you were born with a penis for once in your life.

wolverine8888
thank u

gladiator69
wolverine has much better fighting skills than that other dude of course

spetznaz
Originally posted by King KAM
Why??? Leave him alone, becuase atleast he isnt a crackpot fan of wolverine, wolverine8888 not only knows more of wolverine then anyone else on this thread, but he also gives facts to back up his stuff, sooooooo what if he stretheches the truth sometimes, give him a break,and act like you were born with a penis for once in your life.

Are you being sarcastic when you say that Wolverine8888 is NOT a crackpot fan of Wolverine? Or when you say that he knows more about Wolverine that anyone else on the thread?
Or (ESPECIALLY THIS ONE) that he 'gives facts to back up his stuff.'

Most people who know W8888 on this forum knows very well that he does more than simply 'stretch the truth sometimes,' that when it comes to facts at most he will give 2 examples and then add a bunch of other stuff ( a good example is his constant talk of how Wolverine has 'beaten' the Hulk 14 times .....I once challenged him to give me the issue numbers, after all even you claimed he 'knows more about Wolverine than anyone,' and to this day I am still waiting. In fact I challenged him for only 7 .....half of his 14 'wins,' and all i got was the chirping of crickets. I even told him to simply give me base issue numbers, and with the contacts I have I could have the issues in a week or two. Nada ....he could only offer a couple of fights).

I'm sure W8888 is a nice person, and he is definitely passionate about the Wolverine character.
However most people who have encountered him on a Wolverine thread knows very well that when it comes to fan-boyism W8888 is on top of every list (even the ones with faulty spelling).

wolverine8888
lol u say I said wolverine beat hulk 14 times.I alreayd ****ign told u I said wolverine has a winning record out of 14 fights. that a big diffrence. also I showed u the dam prove. wolverine had more wins out of 14 fights but msot all the fights were ties and hulk only had one win were wolverine has 2 or 3. any ways thats besides the piont ur stretching the truth as well to make me seem as though i lie which I dont. come on show some prove of me actauly lieng so hard ass prove which u can't.

Creshosk
As X said before, it might not be intetional. He's not as unreasonable as people make him out to be, simply show him where he's mistaken and he will admit he made a mistake. I mean all these arguments are are interpritations of events portrayed in the comics. Each person's interpritation might be slightly different. Quadeight isn't so unreasonable that, if you show him other interpritations and are able to back up what your saying yourself, he won't back down.

For example there used to be two events that he'd use, and based on his interpritations of these scenes he'd say what he thinks happened. Like the Dumpster and the shark. But when we showed him what it really was he immediately changed his stance to match what was real.

Naturally there is still a bit of interpritation in the events, but then, that's comics for you.

wolverine8888
yup I did make mistakes there cres is correct and I agreed I amde a mistake. what spez is speaking of is what he made up in his head.
I said wolverine has a winninn record out of 14 fights I never once said he won 14 fights or even haft of them.

Creshosk
lol u say I said wolverine beat hulk 14 times.I alreayd ****ign told u I said wolverine has a winning record out of 14 fights. that a big diffrence. also I showed u the dam prove. wolverine had more wins out of 14 fights but msot all the fights were ties and hulk only had one win were wolverine has 2 or 3. any ways thats besides the piont ur stretching the truth as well to make me seem as though i lie which I dont. come on show some prove of me actauly lieng so hard ass prove which u can't.

QuadEight has a point. If he won more fights than hulk in their matches then he would have won the majority. . .Even if Wolverine is like 1/7(2/14) and hulk is 1/14 with the rest draws or innterupted or something. and the others were 11/14 for draws. . .

I have a great fight between them, it's interupted by a guy with a bazooka, fight pretty much stalemated as neither was down.

wolverine8888
oh would u mind posting it in the wolverine respect thread?

Creshosk
oh would u mind posting it in the wolverine respect thread? It already was. big grin

I think X-Logan posted it. . .

wolverine8888
oh u mean hulk 340. i thought so

Creshosk
oh u mean hulk 340. i thought so Yup that's the one.

Might be a bit mean, but I found the guy yelling at Hulk and Wolverine about them being morons rather funny.

"And you Wolverine, don't you have something better to be doing?"

wolverine8888
ya it quite a funny comic. I bought the grey hulk noval it has the fight in it.

scotsmn
I'm a Wolvie fan too. W8888 doesn't alway spell too well but I understand what he's saying and he does make sense, at least to me. And it's been stated but I'll say it again. He does bring evidence to the table. There are definitely more Wolverine haters on this board than fans so I I respect him for defending his character against so many.

wolverine8888
thanks

UltimateIronman
hard one. on skills i think nightwing beats by 1 level.but claws equal them all out. im a nightwing and a wolvie fan but i like nightwing better(cause hes blue costume and cool). not taking sides but nightwing wins this one. ittll be a 10 hour fight! nightwing will have the gadgets to equal the healing factor.( get from batty lol!) THis is what i would say in a battledome h2h battle

wolverine8888
im sorry but to say ngihtwing is as skilled as wolverine in comabt is just silly. also to comapre night wings gadgets to wolverines abilites is silly as well, but u allowed to have your own oppion.

Metalmanx
Nightwing's gadgets could most assuredly give the win. Any sort of sonic attack, excessively potent sleeping gas, extremely high voltage electricity would do Wolverine in.

wolverine8888
ya sure just like storms lightning did....
or just like new swords men eletrical impals that shot throw his sword.....
ya just like thunder claps from hulk worked.........
ya sleeping gas lol ya that put a mutant to sleep whp has an insane healing factor.
ya the gas worked just like in the x-men black panther issue
or in hulk vs wolverine 8#

Metalmanx
Then how come Hulk, who's healing factor makes Wolverine's look retarded, fell to powerful sleeping gas? I mean, it's all about the healing factor, right?

wolverine8888
hulks healing factor could work in a diffrent way. hulks healing factor and powers is from massive cellular growth. wolverine helaing powers heal any way it needs to and if u notice which u would not see that u dont read wolverine gases have not work on him in a very very long time if they ever did

Warmonger
im sorry but to say ngihtwing is as skilled as wolverine in comabt is just silly. also to comapre night wings gadgets to wolverines abilites is silly as well, but u allowed to have your own oppion.

So then what is the point of this thread?

If you think that Night Wing has no chance in hell of beating Wolverine then this is nothing but a spite thread, right?

wolverine8888
actauly I like niight wing. I only made this thread because i saw a spiderman one and I coudn't believe people were giving night wing wins so i figured id make this one, see how there are far more wolverine haters

Metalmanx
Dude. You've just basically said what EVERYONE HAS ALREADY SAID.

You made this as a bait thread. You knew what was going to happen, and you did it on purpose just for your own twisted amusement.

Hand to hand (no claws or gadgets), of course Wolverine wins the majority. And you knew this, yet you pretended to be sincerely curious as to what the outcome would be.

wolverine8888
I never pretended any thing actauly lol. I just said these to vs and then came back after like 2 hours. ya it was a bait thread not unlike spiderman vs night wing thread.

wolverine8888
does it realy matter if it was a bait thread? not like people don't make them all the time but then when i make one it such a big deal.
one example is wolverine vs teen titains that was a bait thread created by long pig.

UltimateIronman
wolverine isnt that good

wolverine8888
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
wolverine isnt that good
as good as what?

Juntai
Wolvie beats Nightwing in a straight up fight.

long pig
does it realy matter if it was a bait thread? not like people don't make them all the time but then when i make one it such a big deal.
one example is wolverine vs teen titains that was a bait thread created by long pig.
That wasn't a bait thread. It was a "Lets see if people actually believe what has been said" thread.

Turns out, people actually do think Wolverine can take on the TT.

This thread was just so you could say "lol ur dum wolberine wins"

Warmonger
You don't have to partcipate in the silliness though. Don't let people bait you because its only fun for them when you walk into it. Just be above it. I respect that you stick by your character no matter how many haters come at you. The fact that some people seem to get so much enjoyment from antagonizing you and acting like some sort of internet bigshot should indicate to you how pathetic they are. Wisemen don't argue with fools.

long pig
Who do wisemen argue with?

Warmonger
Who do wisemen argue with?

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you?

StyleTime

HAHAAHAHAH. I just noticed he's right. These threads are made all the time, but he gets infinite mass punched when he makes one.

long pig
Originally posted by StyleTime
HAHAAHAHAH. I just noticed he's right. These threads are made all the time, but he gets infinite mass punched when he makes one.
That goes along with being annoying and making everyone dislike you.

StyleTime
Point taken.

wolverine8888

u be surpized how many people do not dislike me

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Warmonger
You don't have to partcipate in the silliness though. Don't let people bait you because its only fun for them when you walk into it. Just be above it. I respect that you stick by your character no matter how many haters come at you. The fact that some people seem to get so much enjoyment from antagonizing you and acting like some sort of internet bigshot should indicate to you how pathetic they are. Wisemen don't argue with fools.

ya ur right thanks

botcherby
look if you like wolverine8888 you can always put him on an ignore list. Personally I enjoy reading your arguements with him.

willRules

give him a little break? act like I have a penis?

laughing out loud

wolverine8888
ya king kam right u really should act as if u actauly have a dick and ballz. but frankly I betting ur a girl

willRules
ya king kam right u really should act as if u actauly have a dick and ballz. but frankly I betting ur a girl

laughing out loud

wolverine8888
ya it funny aint it kinda like the shit u said earlier

willRules
ya it funny aint it kinda like the shit u said earlier

I find it hilarious hence the laughing out loud signs

wolverine8888
I agree. I like the sig as well

willRules
I agree. I like the sig as well

cool cheers

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
cool cheers
my sig is better.....

steverules
Will getting on with wolverine 8888, OK mister I don't know who u r but I wanna know what you've done with the real Will.

Creshosk
my sig is better.....

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_67265_41.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.