Write a letter to Santa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Dear Satan Santa!

My name is Kosta. For Christmas I want a spaceship and two grenades!
SO HURRY YOUR FAT MILK AND COOKE ASS UP AND BRING EM TO ME!

Commando Queen
well it would start with this famout

Dear Santa,
Let me explain.....................

then there would be a list like a mile long

Koala MeatPie
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a Girl Who's Ame does not end in "dot jpg"

JacopeX
Dear santa,

**** you!

Jacope Jesfen

Kosta
Dear Santo Jallapeno!

Did you know youre the mexican cousin of Santa!? eek!

Vampire_girl
dear santa,

i want money! now so get over here now and give me some!!!! and a gun

VG

GCG
Dear santa,

For Christmas i would like.....

*screws up paper*

Dear Santa,

This year i have been....

*screws up paper again*

*goes to north pole and kidnaps Mrs. Santa*

Dear Santa,

If you want to see your wife again, bring me a BMW series 8.

Mando
Dear Santa,

Please make all the rediculous Sequels and continuation of saga's within the next two years good movies.

Kosta
Santa isnt God. stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
Dear Sant,

Please disregard this:

Originally posted by Mando
Dear Santa,

Please make all the rediculous Sequels and continuation of saga's within the next two years good movies.

And Just don't make any sequels.

Mando
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
And Just don't make any sequels.

I belive the media is more powerful than santa can possibly imagaine.

Originally posted by Kosta
Santa isnt God. stick out tongue

Hey, I can dream.

Family_guy725
Dear fatass i mean santa,
last year you gave me coal well **** you and ya know why rudolfs nose glows on and off like that its a time bomb have a merry christmas smile
sincerely,
FG

mysterio69
Originally posted by Kosta
Dear Santo Jallapeno!

Did you know youre the mexican cousin of Santa!? eek!
funny...i thought felix navidad was the mexican santa.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by mysterio69
funny...i thought felix navidad was the mexican santa.

Felix Navidad means merry christmas...

mysterio69
i know. it was meant to be a lame joke. and btw smarty-pants...the real spelling is feliz, not felix.

kmcdude
Dear Santa smile

This is Kmcdude and you have a fat ass no expression

AdventChild
Dear santa,
AdventChild would like the following:
AlphaCentuari
Dark C
Kosta
Mr. Parker
That is all thank you santa!

Neo_Version 7
Dear Santa,

I would like a 5G case. big grin

silver_tears
Dear Santa,
How naughty would be too naughty? eyes

Piggle Humsy
Y'know there is an actual site for this.....

Email Santa

santa is so organised!! eek!

laughing out loud

Darth Macabre
Dear Santa,

I know you get Billions of these letters each year, but I dont want much. If you could I would like World Peace, and I would also like you to end world Hunger.

Sincerely Darth Macabre,

oh and A new 60 inch Plasma TV would be good also. Oh and a new car. And perhaps a new house? Hmm X BOX 360 would be cool also. I also want a new computer, laptop preferably. What else? Oh yeah a year supply of fritos, dont ask why. And some Orange soda to go with the Fritos, and some dip also.

Thank you again, I told you I didnt want much.

LethalFemme
Dear Santy,

Id like to find a cure 4 every disese, end all the pain and trouble the world has and the one simple thing 4 this year luv.........

L. Femme

spidergrl
Originally posted by silver_tears
Dear Santa,
How naughty would be too naughty? eyes

Hahaha laughing she wins

Wolflet
Dear big fat jolly man,
How is Ms. Claws? How come you don't have any kids? Do you just like your wife because she can cook? Did you save the bugs from being stepped on yet? Did you even thank the bugs for letting you step on them? When will you die? How old are you? Do the reindeers ever say "Are we there yet, are we there yet, ARE WE THERE YET?" on Christmas Eve? Is it true that your reindeers are really dogs that wanna be moose but are really cats? Did you even know that Rudolph means famous wolf? How come you never give little girls ponies when they ask for one? Did you ever think about dieing your hair to make you look young? Do you brainwash your elves? Do you pay your elves chocolate toys or money? Are your elves really Oompa-Loompas? Why do you like red? Isn't that a bloody color? Do you believe in god? Are you related to Satan? Are you tired of reading this yet? Do you know ALL the Christmas Chorals? Why must you judge kids on how good and bad they are? Do you really read letters? Do you give the polar bears presents too? How come penguins aren't in any Christmas story? Do you like to do the jungle boogie? Does money grow on trees over there? What will happen to your house when the world gets so polluted that the South Pole melts and everyone DIES because you gave little evil ones coal?
-Karen
P.S. Where do babies come from?

kmcdude
Dear Santa

Wanna see my sack no expression

Wolflet
did you read my letter kmcdude? eek!

Spartan005
Dear Santa

Your a dick

LethalFemme
I didnt know we were suposed to make our letters naughty............

Dear Santa,

If you give me what I really want................I ll give u what u really want...............we both know Mrs. Claus has nothing on me and lets face it you've always wanted me since that day at the mall when i sat on your lap......................good times werent they it must have been cause i remember when you came in my house christmas eve 4 cookies and milk..............amazing.............see you this year...........

L. Femme

P.S. ...............my cookies have gotten better with age.........

Puddin Pop
Dear Santa,
You have given me every thing I wanted for Christmas...so why ruin the record? I want Tom Felton...make shure he can breath through the box to...remember the rat?

~Puddins

_Sanctuary_
Dear Santan/santa,
I want a pony!
And I want a kitten!
And I want a million pounds!
And I want every puppy in the WORLD! A
And I want a new doll.
And I want your hat!
I want a couple of elves and I want the other kid's presents to be driected to me!
From Sanctuary
P.S If I don't get what I want I will be very angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry!

Bloigen
Dear Santa,

Just give me stuff.

Yours sexily, Bloigen

Puddin Pop
Dear Santa,
two questions nauty or nice. No im kidding...well no. Um...I know you dont want to give me Tom Felton but you have to. I'll even take all your raindeer if you dont get me him. I want the real deal baby. Oh and I want I pickture of you a few moths after christmas. I want to see if the exersize equipment I sent you works. I have my ways seeing if you use it or not. You will have a heart attack if you dont use it.

~Puddins

Bloigen
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Dear Santa,
two questions nauty or nice. No im kidding...well no. Um...I know you dont want to give me Tom Felton but you have to. I'll even take all your raindeer if you dont get me him. I want the real deal baby. Oh and I want I pickture of you a few moths after christmas. I want to see if the exersize equipment I sent you works. I have my ways seeing if you use it or not. You will have a heat attack if you dont use it.

~Puddins

laughing out loud Not!

Mando
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_

And I want a million pounds!

McDonalds can do that.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Mando
McDonalds can do that.

McDonalds is disgusting! Truly revolting!
Plus I don't eat burgers (I don't eat beef.. or much meat) or anything like that.. I hate chips and the blurry lights and neon signs give me headaches!
The constant chatter and shrieking of drunk teenagers leaving the shops with arms full of McDonalds bags!

El_NINO
DEAR 2@NT@:

It wouldnt hurt to lose some weight because every year you become fatter. Also it seems your reindeer are always humping because they have kids every year and who knows what dogs do. Can I have a swedish penis pump they are cool. I hope Mr. Santa (whatever that bitchs name is) can get me a iPOD so i can smash it.

Sincerely,
El NINO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.