Spiderman Vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Now Spidey is accualy in the match

NoFate007
Spider-Man wins. Jubilee is a kid, she doesn't know what she's doing. Peter's too smart and too agile for her. Even if she knew exactly how to hit him with enough power, he has the spidey sense to dodge it and he's super strong, so he dodges her a few times then clocks her in the face and she's done.

Creshosk
Originally posted by NoFate007
Spider-Man wins. Jubilee is a kid, she doesn't know what she's doing. Peter's too smart and too agile for her. Even if she knew exactly how to hit him with enough power, he has the spidey sense to dodge it and he's super strong, so he dodges her a few times then clocks her in the face and she's done. Less she gets emotional.

Can't dodge her when she's emotional.

shifty Can't get close either. . .

wolverine8888
hat deffently would not put spiderman do hell if couldent even put a haft dead logan down

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hat deffently would not put spiderman do hell if couldent even put a haft dead logan down What? huh

wolverine8888
ya logan not to far away form her when she did it and he was pritty beat up and it did not ko him from what i remeber.

Acrosurge
She is a kid. Spidey will pull his punches. Likely, he'll attempt to web her up. If that fails, he'll dodge her all day long. I can't think of a reason he'd make her emotional enough to do what was shown in the above scan. He won't hurt her or her loved ones. If Peter has to take her down, it will be one, quick hit.

Creshosk
ya logan not to far away form her when she did it and he was pritty beat up and it did not ko him from what i remeber. Wolverine wasn't half dead, he had had plenty of time for his healing factor to start revcovering.

Need I remind you that that was a ploy by Psylocke and himself to get close to the mandarin?

The mansion was completly destroyed.

wolverine8888
ya I know wolverine let pylocke beat the shit out of him to trick the dude I know. I own the comics lol

Creshosk
Originally posted by Acrosurge
She is a kid. Spidey will pull his punches. Likely, he'll attempt to web her up. If that fails, he'll dodge her all day long. I can't think of a reason he'd make her emotional enough to do what was shown in the above scan. He won't hurt her or her loved ones. If Peter has to take her down, it will be one, quick hit. No doubt.

Jubilee is terrified of killing anyone. So she always holds back

TwisterGameX
blood lust match she is already emotional evil face

Creshosk
ya I know wolverine let pylock beat the shit out of him to trick the dude I know. I own the comics lol Psylocke didn't really beat the shit out of him, soon as she knifed him her brainwashing was destroyed and his halucinations dissappeared.

He was playing dead. He was actually in decent shape considering . . .

wolverine8888
lolnot relay he let he beat the shit out of him lol and they had to make it look good. actauly if that mask hadent been cut off by wolverien I dont think there be any more pylocke left.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
blood lust match she is already emotional evil face I see. I don't know that that will change the outcome. A blood-lusted Spidey could knock her unconscious before she has time to focus on him.

Creshosk
blood lust match she is already emotional evil face Well then. . uh. . . hmm . . .She'd probably start pulling the stuff she did when she was vertigo. . not ALL of it naturally . .but emotional . . . that's . . yikes . . .

Creshosk
I see. I don't know that that will change the outcome. A blood-lusted Spidey could knock her unconscious before she has time to focus on him. Um. . omni directonal blasts tend not to need to be focused. . .

lolnot relay he let he beat the shit out of him lol and they had to make it look good. actauly if that mask hadent been cut off by wolverien I dont think there be any more pylocke left. He already wasn't doing that well, he was still recovering from his ordeal on the cross.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Creshosk
Um. . omni directonal blasts tend not to need to be focused. . .Forgive me, I meant that bloodlusted, Spidey could hit her before she had time to release an area attack.

Creshosk
Forgive me, I meant that bloodlusted, Spidey could hit her before she had time to release an area attack. Uh. . . What is he quicksilver?

Acrosurge
Uh. . . What is he quicksilver? No, but Spider-sense + 15x Jubilee speed + 40x Jubilee's reflexes + Bloodlust = Sleepin' Jubes.

Creshosk
No, but Spider-sense + 15x Jubilee speed + 40x Jubilee's reflexes + Bloodlust = Sleepin' Jubes. Yes, because like her he can make his attacks initiate right next to her.

Spidersense isn't going to help him here. He may be faster, but she's got the better range.

Acrosurge
Spidersense isn't going to help him here. He may be faster, but she's got the better range. Faster, indeed, and more than just a little. Jubilee really shouldn't have time to get off even one attack, if Spidey is bloodlusted. And assuming she does get in an attack, Spider-Man's spider-sense and speed would allow him to evade whatever she does.

Creshosk
Faster, indeed, and more than just a little. Jubilee really shouldn't have time to get off even one attack, if Spidey is bloodlusted. And assuming she does get in an attack, Spider-Man's spider-sense and speed would allow him to evade whatever she does. Wow, you really sound like a fanboy.

Two reasons:

Spiderman is NOT quicksilver. HE may be fast but he'd still have to cross the distence to hit her aside from webbing.

Spiderman does not have impact webbing, His webb attacks will not instantly beat her.

Omni directional Blasts can NOT be dodged. Sorry, but when there is nowhere to dodge to you cannot dodge.

She has the potential to combust matter on a sub-atomic level, currently she combusts matter on a molecular level. She creates a blast wave that hads destroyed mansions and wherehouses it will probably destory incoming webbing.

TwisterGameX
Faster, indeed, and more than just a little. Jubilee really shouldn't have time to get off even one attack, if Spidey is bloodlusted. And assuming she does get in an attack, Spider-Man's spider-sense and speed would allow him to evade whatever she does.

This is spidey vs jubes not the flash vs jubilee roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman flies in that match

gladiator69
uh spiderman of course. i know creshosk your gonna say some crap back

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
uh spiderman of course. i know creshosk your gonna say some crap back Could you give a reason?

TwisterGameX
Could you give a reason?

hes Spidey big grin

gladiator69
Could you give a reason?

judging by your pic. i knew your where probably gonna say some crap back. but im surprised you didnt. but here it comes now i bet

Acrosurge
Wow, you really sound like a fanboy.

Two reasons:

Spiderman is NOT quicksilver. HE may be fast but he'd still have to cross the distence to hit her aside from webbing.

Spiderman does not have impact webbing, His webb attacks will not instantly beat her.

Omni directional Blasts can NOT be dodged. Sorry, but when there is nowhere to dodge to you cannot dodge.

She has the potential to combust matter on a sub-atomic level, currently she combusts matter on a molecular level. She creates a blast wave that hads destroyed mansions and wherehouses it will probably destory incoming webbing. Why, thank you! I suppose I am a fanboy. smile Are you a Jubilee fanboy/girl? Isn't that why we all come to these silly 'versus' forums?

Oh, I don't doubt Jubes's ability to neutralize Spidey's webs, but I have my doubts that she could actually hit him.

About the omni-blast you mentioned: assuming Peter is not fast enough to KO her from the word go, his Spider-sense will warn him of the attack before it comes. Why couldn't he leap outside the blast radius?

No, Spider-Man is not the Flash, but he may as well be compared to Jubilee.

kgkg
Spider-man

gladiator69
spiderman would blind her with his web and knock the crap out of her and shes gone cause she has a small body shes not strong or nothing. micky mouse can bust her ass id say. maybe i should put that on there. micky mouse vs jubilee lol

Creshosk
Oh, I don't doubt Jubes's ability to neutralize Spidey's webs, but I have my doubts that she could actually hit him. Yes because omnidiresctional blasts are the easist things in the world to dodge.

About the omni-blast you mentioned: assuming Peter is not fast enough to KO her from the word go, his Spider-sense will warn him of the attack before it comes. Why couldn't he leap outside the blast radius? Because he's not Flash? After he jumps out of the radius, then what?

How is he going to beat her after he's jumped blast big enough to destroy a mansion or a warehouse. . .

No, Spider-Man is not the Flash, but he may as well be compared to Jubilee. roll eyes (sarcastic) So Spiderman can move at the speed of light. . .

TwisterGameX
Jubilee blinds spidey you mean.

Creshosk
spiderman would blind her with his web Assuming it hits her and isn't used as fuel in the combustion. . .

and knock the crap out of her and shes gone cause she has a small body shes not strong or nothing. Assuming he can survive an omnidirectional blast, because she had her eyes closed when she let off a blast that destroyed mandarin's mansion and hit psylocke behind her and mandarin in front of her. . .

micky mouse can bust her ass id say. maybe i should put that on there. micky mouse vs jubilee lol Yup, you're a moron. yes

gladiator69
no. he can screw up her eyes with his web and she would have a hard time pulling them off so she can see cause shes not that strong.

Creshosk
Jubilee blinds spidey you mean. You kidding? Spiderman's spidersense kicks iin and he's already a warehouse sized blast away at lightspeed.

gladiator69
Assuming it hits her and isn't used as fuel in the combustion. . .

Assuming he can survive an omnidirectional blast, because she had her eyes closed when she let off a blast that destroyed mandarin's mansion and hit psylocke behind her and mandarin in front of her. . .

Yup, you're a moron. yes

isnt it time for bed ?

TwisterGameX
You kidding? Spiderman's spidersense kicks iin and he's already a warehouse sized blast away at lightspeed.

Oh I forgot spidey could teleport..sorry man embarrasment

Creshosk
no. he can screw up her eyes with his web Assuming it hits and isn't combusted in her blast.

and she would have a hard time pulling them off so she can see cause shes not that strong. Why the hell would she need to?

An omnidirectional blast sdoesn't need to be aimed, and she can combust the webs off.

Creshosk
isnt it time for bed ? It may be past your bedtime little boy but here it's not even 14:30 yet. . .

gladiator69
jubilee has shot many people all it does is knock them down cause she shoots that little magic crap out of her hand and it doesnt do jack to others. they get right back up.

Creshosk
jubilee has shot many people all it does is knock them down cause she shoots that little magic crap out of her hand and it doesnt do jack to others. they get right back up. Cause she holds back dumbass. She's terrified of killing people. ..

"Most people aren't knocked out by Spiderman's punches, he hits them and they're not even dead!"

Because they both hold back.

Knocked Sauron out:

Creshosk
Cause she holds back dumbass. She's terrified of killing people. ..

"Most people aren't knocked out by Spiderman's punches, he hits them and they're not even dead!"

Knocked Sauron out: Knocked the guard here out:

gladiator69
Cause she holds back dumbass. She's terrified of killing people. ..

Knocked Sauron out:

she holds back cause shes a big pussy like you. i see why shes your idol you 2 have alot in comon i see

Creshosk
She defeats sentinals:

Creshosk
she holds back cause shes a big pussy like you. i see why shes your idol you 2 have alot in comon i see And spiderman's a buig pussty too then? big grin

Better a pussy than a dipshit know nothing moron like you. wink

brainchild81
laughing OK guys this is getting a lil' too personal. Cresh you like Jubilee so you logically'd know alot about her. How big is her blast radius? Does she have to charge that omniblast up?

gladiator69
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing OK guys this is getting a lil' too personal. Cresh you like Jubilee so you logically'd know alot about her. How big is her blast radius? Does she have to charge that omniblast up?

that brat dont got jack.

Creshosk
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing OK guys this is getting a lil' too personal. Cresh you like Jubilee so you logically'd know alot about her. How big is her blast radius? Does she have to charge that omniblast up? Not really, the delay in her hearing Wolverine was dead to the blast was the shock. Big enough to take out Mandarin's mansion, And Harry's Hideaway. Takin out a manion and a warehouse shows it's pretty big.

She can be pretty nasty, but holds back most of the time. Heck this was all she did to the people that killed her parents:

Blasts them in the face to blind them then . . .

xmarksthespot
Jubilee as she was, in character she loses, no holds barred she has good/reasonable odds. As she is now, in character or not she loses.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jubilee as she was, in character she loses, no holds barred she has good/reasonable odds. As she is now, in character or not she loses. sad

Well yeah, but I assumed we were talking about her when she still had powers.

gladiator69
and she still sucks to

xmarksthespot
I don't know if they "characters in their most recent version" thing applied to depowered characters.

Creshosk
and she still sucks to Stop projecting yourself onto her, I know how much you like to suck. . .

Dizzle
Assuming both of em go for a kill shot immediately, it all depends what happens first: Webs hit Jubilee's face first, Spiderman wins. If Jubilee gets off her gigantic attack thing, she wins. It also depends what distance they start frm each other. Past easy punching distance, the farther apart they start, the better it looks for Spiderman.

gladiator69
you m or f ? or both ?

gladiator69
actually i remember seeing in one of the episodes that jubilee shoots wolverine by accident and he still got back up. so her magic can do jack

xmarksthespot
actually i remember seeing in one of the episodes that jubilee shoots wolverine by accident and he still got back up. so her magic can do jack One she has no "magic", two TAS isn't cannon, three you're quite the imbecile.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
Assuming both of em go for a kill shot immediately, it all depends what happens first: Webs hit Jubilee's face first, Spiderman wins. How is that an instant win for spidey?

How does that stop her from attacking?

If Jubilee gets off her gigantic attack thing, she wins. It also depends what distance they start frm each other. Past easy punching distance, the farther apart they start, the better it looks for Spiderman. I'd say the further away the better for jubilee, gives her more time to get her blast off. Up to the out of range area, then things get tricky. If he's close enough he has less ground to cover, so has a better chance of getting to her.

gladiator69
One she has no "magic", two TAS isn't cannon, three you're quite the imbecile. other way around there fat boy with the imbecile crap. i never said anything about cannon. put your specs. on your reading the wrong crap

Creshosk
other way around there fat boy with the imbecile crap. i never said anything about cannon. put your specs. on your reading the wrong crap Proved X's point about you being an imbecile. . read the forum rules again, Cartoon aint canon to the comics.

You want a shot of her fireworks not doing anything?

shifty Those of you that know (Xmark) don't say anything. . .

How about knocking him out here? wink

Dizzle
How is that an instant win for spidey?

How does that stop her from attacking?

I'd say the further away the better for jubilee, gives her more time to get her blast off. Up to the out of range area, then things get tricky. If he's close enough he has less ground to cover, so has a better chance of getting to her.

Simple shock value. Getting hit in the face by any projectile would make her pause. In that time, Spiderman should be able to either get out of the way to let her suffocate or get in close enough to finish her quickly.

Unless they're fighting in a field, starting at or near the edge of the blast radius would almost guarantee a win for Spiderman, since it's much more likely that he can sneak up on her than vice versa. From far away, she pulls a blast from the start. He goes from tree to tree or building to building and jumps her. There's always the magical spot in between where he won't be fast enough to get away or get to her before she lets a blast go. I'm gonna say Spiderman wins 7/10.

Creshosk
Simple shock value. Getting hit in the face by any projectile would make her pause. In that time, Spiderman should be able to either get out of the way to let her suffocate or get in close enough to finish her quickly.

Unless they're fighting in a field, starting at or near the edge of the blast radius would almost guarantee a win for Spiderman, since it's much more likely that he can sneak up on her than vice versa. From far away, she pulls a blast from the start. He goes from tree to tree or building to building and jumps her. There's always the magical spot in between where he won't be fast enough to get away or get to her before she lets a blast go. I'm gonna say Spiderman wins 7/10. Yeas because once she lets one blast go that's it she's done for. . what's this sneaking up crap?

And I doubt being hit in the face would distract her that long.

And she can paf the webs off her face.

And yes once he jumps on a tree or building her blast is neutralized. . what "magic spot" in an omnidirectional blast?

Dizzle
Yeas because once she lets one blast go that's it she's done for. . what's this sneaking up crap?

And I doubt being hit in the face would distract her that long.

And she can paf the webs off her face.

And yes once he jumps on a tree or building her blast is neutralized. . what "magic spot" in an omnidirectional blast?

I didn't say that. Is she going to jsut sit there and blast constantly without seeing an enemy? Spiderman is insanely agile, and his enhancements let him be pretty much silent. He even has the sweet thing where he can sense if someone looks in his direction. I think it's very likely that if he gets out of the blast radius for the initial attack, he can get close enough to Jubilee without her knowing about it to get one shot in. Cuz that's all he needs.

She's blowing webs off of her face? Is she immune to their effects? And if she tries that before a big blast, it'd definitely take more time than it would take Spiderman to get close to her.

I meant he would use trees or buildings (depending on the setting) for hiding, so as to get close enough to punch her, not to neutralize a blast. The "magic spot" is a spot where Spiderman starts that he can not get to Jubilee, or get out of the blast radius. Basically, it's a spot where Jubilee is almost guaranteed a win.

If she gets him on the first attack, she wins. If not, Spiderman's killing her with stealth or webs.

Creshosk
I didn't say that. Is she going to jsut sit there and blast constantly without seeing an enemy? That's the beauty about omnidirectional blasts, she can if she wants.

No point in pretending she can dodge when we both know that it takes more than olympic level gymnastics to dodge his webbing. . .

Spiderman is insanely agile, and his enhancements let him be pretty much silent. So spiderman get's a stealth advantage? Then lets give Jubilee an imunity to webbing advantage. . .

He even has the sweet thing where he can sense if someone looks in his direction. I think it's very likely that if he gets out of the blast radius for the initial attack, he can get close enough to Jubilee without her knowing about it to get one shot in. Cuz that's all he needs. Yes because Omnidirectional blasts not only have to be aimed but they only go in one direction. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She's blowing webs off of her face? Is she immune to their effects? She'd be the first mutant that wasn't immune to her own powers.

And if she tries that before a big blast, it'd definitely take more time than it would take Spiderman to get close to her. Unless . . you know that omnidirectional blast?

Oh wait, that only goes in one direction and has to be aimed. . .

I meant he would use trees or buildings (depending on the setting) for hiding, YEs because blasts that shatter steel and wood are going to have zero effect on trees abd buildings. . . Despite destorying buildings. . .

so as to get close enough to punch her, not to neutralize a blast.Originally posted by Dizzle
The "magic spot" is a spot where Spiderman starts that he can not get to Jubilee, or get out of the blast radius. Basically, it's a spot where Jubilee is almost guaranteed a win. I guess that "magic spot" only works 3/10 times or something?

If she gets him on the first attack, she wins. If not, Spiderman's killing her with stealth or webs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
It's difficult to be immune to explosions... so I'm not sure about that one. I'm not entirely sure if she performed an omnidirectional blast, she seems to fire blasts in an arc aimed primarily at Mandarin, rather than a single blast in all directions, are there other occurrences I don't recall.
Psylocke is fine after that particular blast though.

Creshosk
It's difficult to be immune to explosions... so I'm not sure about that one.It's not however difficult t obe immune to your own powers. wink

I'm not entirely sure if she performed an omnidirectional blast, she seems to fire blasts in an arc aimed primarily at Mandarin, rather than a single blast in all directions, are there other occurrences I don't recall. Destroyed Harry's wherehouse, and yes it destroyed the mansion.

Psylocke is fine after that particular blast though. Wasn't a very well controlled blast, plus that was at pretty much the start of her career, mutant do tend to get better with their powers over time when trained. Especially at Xaviers.

Metalmanx
I respect Jubilee as much as the next person, you know that, Cresh. But Spiderman has just got too much in the right places to lose to her. He's far too fast, agile, and has far better reflexes then her. I know this is obvious, but I'm just saying.

Any sort of directional blast she makes will be avoided, though he probably will take a few direct shots, cuz well, he gets hit sometimes. But the blasts alone aren't going to be enough to put him down. And in all that time, he would've definitely webbed her face or hands or something. And besides that one showing you posted, I've never seen Jubilee instantly pull off an omnidirectional blast. I know she can, but it would take her a few seconds to gather the energy.

In that time, Spiderman would've already done whatever it would take according to the situation. Web her face, web her to wall, hell, just leap and attack her.

He just has what it takes. No offense to Jubilee at all. I wish she would get more respect and better showings in the comics.

Spidey 8/10.

xmarksthespot
It's not however difficult t obe immune to your own powers. wink

Destroyed Harry's wherehouse, and yes it destroyed the mansion.

Wasn't a very well controlled blast, plus that was at pretty much the start of her career, mutant do tend to get better with their powers over time when trained. Especially at Xaviers. I thought the point was that she didn't control herself - that she let loose because of emotions. They can grow in power or be depowered, (shifty) she's probably more powerful but it's hard to say - I haven't followed her character all that intently.

Btw do you have issue numbers for those other occurences? Just wanna have a look.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I respect Jubilee as much as the next person, you know that, Cresh.I thought you respected her more than that. sad

Jubilee gets no respect, so "the next guy" indicating the general public. . doesn't respect her at all. . .

But Spiderman has just got too much in the right places to lose to her. He's far too fast, agile, and has far better reflexes then her. I know this is obvious, but I'm just saying.

Any sort of directional blast she makes will be avoided, though he probably will take a few direct shots, cuz well, he gets hit sometimes. But the blasts alone aren't going to be enough to put him down. And in all that time, he would've definitely webbed her face or hands or something. And besides that one showing you posted, I've never seen Jubilee instantly pull off an omnidirectional blast. I know she can, but it would take her a few seconds to gather the energy. Why would it? She's not like gambit where she converts potential energy into kinetic energy. . . She just combusts the molecules.

In that time, Spiderman would've already done whatever it would take according to the situation. Web her face, web her to wall, hell, just leap and attack her.

He just has what it takes. No offense to Jubilee at all. I wish she would get more respect and better showings in the comics.

Spidey 8/10. Well I respect you opinion, but I still think she takes 4-6/10

Creshosk
I thought the point was that she didn't control herself - that she let loose because of emotions. They can grow in power or be depowered, (shifty) she's probably more powerful but it's hard to say - I haven't followed her character all that intently.

Btw do you have issue numbers for those other occurences? Just wanna have a look. Shoot, I recently compiled a list of all of her appearences in the normal timeline, so I'm affraid I've rather lost specifics of that sort of thing. . .(thinking about issue numbers and such. I'll see if I can get that to you. . .)

Metalmanx
I thought you respected her more than that. sad

Jubilee gets no respect, so "the next guy" indicating the general public. . doesn't respect her at all. . .

Why would it? She's not like gambit where she converts potential energy into kinetic energy. . . She just combusts the molecules.

Well I respect you opinion, but I still think she takes 4-6/10

Okay, my bad. My wording was a bit off there. I should've said "I respect Jubilee a lot, actually. I think she's very underrated." Cuz that's really how I feel.

And actually, after giving it more thought, I think it's more Spidey 7/10, Jubes 3/10.

Creshosk
Okay, my bad. My wording was a bit off there. I should've said "I respect Jubilee a lot, actually. I think she's very underrated." Cuz that's really how I feel.

And actually, after giving it more thought, I think it's more Spidey 7/10, Jubes 3/10. I was just givin ya a hard time. stick out tongue

What kind of fanboy would I be though if I didn't defend her and give her ridiculous odds in this sort of scenerio? big grin

Wolverine I more or less play devils advocate. . Like in twister's "wolvie's villians vs Spidermans"

I don't really think that either magneto or Hulk are Wolverine's rogues. Hell Venom and carnage can take apart most of Wolverine's rogues.

evil face Course in that thread, what with everyone agreeing that spiderman's villians win there isn't much debate in there. kinda gets boring, especially when there is(well not anymore I was reaching at the end there) potential to discuss something.

Metalmanx
I was just givin ya a hard time. stick out tongue

What kind of fanboy would I be though if I didn't defend her and give her ridiculous odds in this sort of scenerio? big grin

Wolverine I more or less play devils advocate. . Like in twister's "wolvie's villians vs Spidermans"

I don't really think that either magneto or Hulk are Wolverine's rogues. Hell Venom and carnage can take apart most of Wolverine's rogues.

evil face Course in that thread, what with everyone agreeing that spiderman's villians win there isn't much debate in there. kinda gets boring, especially when there is(well not anymore I was reaching at the end there) potential to discuss something.

I follow you. I do the same thing sometimes in certain threads.

I really do think Jubilee needs to get more respect though. She has so much potential, she could really be a real contender on the X-men if the writers would just give her a chance.

And yea, I agree. Venom or Carnage could waste most of Wolverine's rogues. Nor would I call Hulk or Magneto Wolverine villians either.

gladiator69
spider man of course would kick that childs butt. if he can take on most of his enemies that are more powerful than jubilee. then of course he could knock the brat out. same with wolverine. hope you read this creshosk to make you cry again. that others are saying that your little baby jubilee gets her ass kicked.

who?-kid
She defeats sentinals:
Not a very big sentinel... at least the sentinels SM kicked around were much bigger big grin

gladiator69
only 1 or 2 times she got one. and one almost took her out for good shes lucky one of the other xmens was there.

Creshosk
spider man of course would kick that childs butt. if he can take on most of his enemies that are more powerful than jubilee. then of course he could knock the brat out. same with wolverine. hope you read this creshosk to make you cry again. that others are saying that your little baby jubilee gets her ass kicked. Wow big grin you truly are a moron. big grin

Appearently he thinks I'm a little girl, and appearently he like to make little girls cry.

and I get to disappoint him on three levels. Not little, not a girl and his dumbass couldn't make a guy chopping onions cry. . . unless it's laughing at his sorry ass too hard. laughing

Originally posted by who?-kid
Not a very big sentinel... at least the sentinels SM kicked around were much bigger big grin And woyuld hje beable to fight the tri-sentinal without the cosmic powers he had? wink

who?-kid
And would he beable to fight the tri-sentinal without the cosmic powers he had? wink
Tri ? I am not speaking of that stupid story lol.

Creshosk
Tri ? I am not speaking of that stupid story lol. Ah, big grin

Well Spiderman would do better if he doesn't underestimate her of course.

If he does he's going to pay for that mistake.

who?-kid
Same goes for Jubes.

Creshosk
Same goes for Jubes. Obviously.

Spiderman wins 4-6/10
Jubilee wins 6-4/10

gladiator69
Wow big grin you truly are a moron. big grin

Appearently he thinks I'm a little girl, and appearently he like to make little girls cry.

and I get to disappoint him on three levels. Not little, not a girl and his dumbass couldn't make a guy chopping onions cry. . . unless it's laughing at his sorry ass too hard. laughing

And woyuld hje beable to fight the tri-sentinal without the cosmic powers he had? wink yup yes i do think your a little girl no man is a big fan of jubilee. if one is than there head screwed up so if your a man putting on there that you like her then yes your head is screwed up as well. but dont blame yourself im sure it runs in the family laughing laughing laughing laughing

Creshosk
yup yes i do think your a little girl no man is a big fan of jubilee. if one is than there head screwed up so if your a man putting on there that you like her then yes your head is screwed up as well. but dont blame yourself im sure it runs in the family laughing laughing laughing laughing OOOh. . insulting a moderator, gutsy kid, very gutsy. Not very bright, but gutsy none the less. big grin

gladiator69
OOOh. . insulting a moderator, gutsy kid, very gutsy. Not very bright, but gutsy none the less. big grin gutsy ? where the hell are you from. look little girl i think u need to stay some extra time in school cause your vocabulary isnt very good you dont know how to spell jack. stupid brat.

Creshosk
gutsy ? where the hell are you from. look little girl i think u need to stay some extra time in school cause your vocabulary isnt very good you dont know how to spell jack. stupid brat. You're in no position to lecture on grammar, kid.

Especially when 13 dictionaries say that word exists. . .

Remember that link I gave out in the other thread?

http://onelook.com/?w=gutsy&ls=a

Use it an stop making yourself look like an ignorant ass.

gladiator69
little girl needs to slow down with the language or spanking from mommy and daddy. and by calling me an ass im starting to get now that it pisses you off when somone calls you a little girl. which is true im sure.

Creshosk
little girl needs to slow down with the language or spanking from mommy and daddy. and by calling me an ass im starting to get now that it pisses you off when somone calls you a little girl. which is true im sure. Naw, I call you an ass, cause you're an ass ya' ass. big grin

I'm laiughing my ass off at your ignorace. laughing

gladiator69
Naw, I call you an ass, cause you're an ass ya' ass. big grin

I'm laiughing my ass off at your ignorace. laughing

ass ass ass ass that your only response little girl ?

Creshosk
ass ass ass ass that your only response little girl ? At least it's true. big grin

Unlike your responses. laughing

gladiator69
At least it's true. big grin

Unlike your responses. laughing

im still laughing myself a girl that 6'0 and 115 pounds. you are something else. you are a skinny brat im sure eve if your tall or not girl

Porsche
............ok, back on topic. If they start far enough away it will be tough for jubes. Spiderman can hurl dumpsters, rocks.. whatever at her and I don't know if she can omniblast each time, won't that wear her out? He can also toss something and shoot a web at her from each hand; this will force her to omni and not simply attack one at a time. If her omni is not limited in this scenareo then it would be very tough for Spiderman to win.

One of the big questions is whether the intensity of the blast gets weaker the further away you are from jubes. If it gets weaker then it's not a matter of whether he's in the radius, it's how close he can be without being seriously hurt.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Porsche
............ok, back on topic. If they start far enough away it will be tough for jubes. Spiderman can hurl dumpsters, rocks.. whatever at her and I don't know if she can omniblast each time, won't that wear her out? Her powers haven't shown to weaken her in the slightest. It's probably because she's always playing with them and using them for everyday things. Sort of like working out a muscle, they get stronger with use.

Originally posted by Porsche
He can also toss something and shoot a web at her from each hand; this will force her to omni and not simply attack one at a time. If her omni is not limited in this scenareo then it would be very tough for Spiderman to win.

One of the big questions is whether the intensity of the blast gets weaker the further away you are from jubes. If it gets weaker then it's not a matter of whether he's in the radius, it's how close he can be without being seriously hurt. He'd have to get pretty close to hurt her. Especially if she destroys the objects he throws at her. . .

gladiator69
spiderman shoots jubilee in the face with his web and blind her. he can knock the crap out of her in a sec. and she would have a hassel pulling it off cause shes not that strong of course.

Creshosk
spiderman shoots jubilee in the face with his web and blind her. he can knock the crap out of her in a sec. and she would have a hassel pulling it off cause shes not that strong of course. blah blah blah. yawn

Covered this post already.

gladiator69
blah blah blah. yawn

Covered this post already.

blah blah blah your only response cause you know its true little girl.

Creshosk
blah blah blah your only response cause you know its true little girl. blah blah blah is all I here from a bitter little troll. smile

I'm honored that you're proving my point about spending so much time and effort on me.

Now you mysoginistic eternal virgin, why don't you go away? smile

Metalmanx
Spiderman wins.

Dizzle
That's the beauty about omnidirectional blasts, she can if she wants.

No point in pretending she can dodge when we both know that it takes more than olympic level gymnastics to dodge his webbing. . .

So spiderman get's a stealth advantage? Then lets give Jubilee an imunity to webbing advantage. . .

Yes because Omnidirectional blasts not only have to be aimed but they only go in one direction. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She'd be the first mutant that wasn't immune to her own powers.

Unless . . you know that omnidirectional blast?

Oh wait, that only goes in one direction and has to be aimed. . .

YEs because blasts that shatter steel and wood are going to have zero effect on trees abd buildings. . . Despite destorying buildings. . .

I guess that "magic spot" only works 3/10 times or something?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wasn't asking if she could, I was asking if she would. Does it make any sense at all that she would just constantly blast with all the energy she can muster? She'd kill herself in less than a minute. After the first blast, she either assumes that Spiderman is dead, or goes and tries to find him. All Spiderman needs is one hit, and if she doesn't see him, one hit isn't going to be all that difficult.

The problem with the advantage trade off is... Spiderman is actually stealthy. Where Jubilee isn't even close to immune to webs. If he gets her in the face, she's pretty dead, whether she kills him or not in the process.

Did I ever say anything about aiming? No, I said she wouldn't just randomly fire off a huge omnidirectional blast. At the very least, she'd have to see him before she did that. If she just walks around and fires em off, she's going to drain herself and die anyway.

So wait, Wolverine's immune to reverse healing from guys like Agent Zero? Jean is immune to all telepathy? Storm is immune to everything and anything relating to weather? I highly doubt it. Jubilee causes freaking explosions, and her durability is notoriously low, if anything. At the least, trying to blow webs off of her face will knock her back, and ultimately take way too much time for Spiderman NOT to punch her head off.

Is even an omnidirectional blast a guaranteed hit? Hell no, especially not with Spiderman. How big is her blast radius anyway? It destroyed a building, but wasn't necessarily the size of the building itself. Spiderman has a vertical leap of something like 30 feet. With his precog, he can cover a good distance in a very short amount of time. I'm saying the magic starting spot would be pretty small. I give her 3 of those, because if he gets her with webs before she gets her blast off, she's pretty screwed, whether he dies or not.

Is Jubilee just going to sit there and wait? If she destroys a building or two, there's gonna be 5 more within web range of her that Spiderman can shoot from. Is she going to just sit there and fire off blast after blast? She's dead in 30 seconds from exhaustion.

Creshosk
I wasn't asking if she could, I was asking if she would. Does it make any sense at all that she would just constantly blast with all the energy she can muster? She'd kill herself in less than a minute. Bullshit, Why would she kill herself.

After the first blast, she either assumes that Spiderman is dead, or goes and tries to find him. and she's just going to walk into an ambush? Or is she going to destroy the things in her was to be on the safe side?

All Spiderman needs is one hit, and if she doesn't see him, one hit isn't going to be all that difficult. yeah she's just going to walk blindly into it despite not needing to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The problem with the advantage trade off is... Spiderman is actually stealthy. Doesn't matter, get it matter?

Because that's the level that she detonates shit.
Where Jubilee isn't even close to immune to webs. Web are not an instant win, fanboy.

If he gets her in the face, she's pretty dead, whether she kills him or not in the process. Why the hell would she be?

Did I ever say anything about aiming? No, I said she wouldn't just randomly fire off a huge omnidirectional blast. Why not?

At the very least, she'd have to see him before she did that. No she wouldn't.

If she just walks around and fires em off, she's going to drain herself and die anyway. She's never shown signs of tiring from using her powers, so uh uh sport, no wishful thinking.

So wait, Wolverine's immune to reverse healing from guys like Agent Zero? Jean is immune to all telepathy? Storm is immune to everything and anything relating to weather? I highly doubt it. Nice strawmanning dumbass. They're immune to their own powers. . . does cyclops blast his own eyelids off? Does banshee go deaf when he screams?

Masque's power never worked on herself.

Dazzler couldn't absorbe her own sound.

Hell this even extends beyond siblings to first cousins.

Emma frost's telepathy didn't work on her sister.

Cyclops and havok are immune to each other's powers

Banshee and tomcasidy's powers don't work on each other.

Jubilee causes freaking explosions, yes she does.

and her durability is notoriously low, if anything. At the least, trying to blow webs off of her face will knock her back, why would it? Muuntants are immune to their own powers. THIER OWN, not other peoples. . .

and ultimately take way too much time for Spiderman NOT to punch her head off. Because Spiderman has lightspeed reactions, fanboy?

Is even an omnidirectional blast a guaranteed hit? Hell no, especially not with Spiderman. How big is her blast radius anyway? It destroyed a building, but wasn't necessarily the size of the building itself. It leveld it genius, no walls . . .

Spiderman has a vertical leap of something like 30 feet. Then how is he going to jump high enough?

With his precog, he can cover a good distance in a very short amount of time.q/uote] oh right ligfhtspeed reactions. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm saying the magic starting spot would be pretty small. I give her 3 of those, because if he gets her with webs before she gets her blast off, she's pretty screwed, whether he dies or not. No she isn't, webs are not an instant win.

Is Jubilee just going to sit there and wait? If she destroys a building or two, there's gonna be 5 more within web range of her that Spiderman can shoot from. and she can destroy the webs and Spiderman as he's trying to run in to punch her, or even as he's shifting his grip to yank. She knows how to use her own power quite well, you know like spiderman can use his webs, cap can use his sheild, cyclops can use his optic blasts. . etc etc freaking etc.

Is she going to just sit there and fire off blast after blast? She's dead in 30 seconds from exhaustion. Bullshit. She's never shown using her powers to weaken her before, Enough with the ****ing wishful thinking, fanboy.

Dizzle
Bullshit, Why would she kill herself.

and she's just going to walk into an ambush? Or is she going to destroy the things in her was to be on the safe side?

yeah she's just going to walk blindly into it despite not needing to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doesn't matter, get it matter?

Because that's the level that she detonates shit.
Web are not an instant win, fanboy.

Why the hell would she be?

Why not?

No she wouldn't.

She's never shown signs of tiring from using her powers, so uh uh sport, no wishful thinking.

Nice strawmanning dumbass. They're immune to their own powers. . . does cyclops blast his own eyelids off? Does banshee go deaf when he screams?

Masque's power never worked on herself.

Dazzler couldn't absorbe her own sound.

Hell this even extends beyond siblings to first cousins.

Emma frost's telepathy didn't work on her sister.

Cyclops and havok are immune to each other's powers

Banshee and tomcasidy's powers don't work on each other.

yes she does.

why would it? Muuntants are immune to their own powers. THIER OWN, not other peoples. . .

Because Spiderman has lightspeed reactions, fanboy?

It leveld it genius, no walls . . .

Then how is he going to jump high enough?

No she isn't, webs are not an instant win.

and she can destroy the webs and Spiderman as he's trying to run in to punch her, or even as he's shifting his grip to yank. She knows how to use her own power quite well, you know like spiderman can use his webs, cap can use his sheild, cyclops can use his optic blasts. . etc etc freaking etc.

Bullshit. She's never shown using her powers to weaken her before, Enough with the ****ing wishful thinking, fanboy.

Once again, exhaustion. Name me one mutant who uses an offensive power and doesn't tire from using it constantly at maximum output.

JUBILEE is going to level a city? Doubt it. Show me some examples of her using that amount of energy.

Not needing to? It's a fight. Spiderman, knowing she can 'splode stuff, is staying out of her range. She pretty much has to go after him.

If she can break down all matter, shouldn't that explosion have vaporized Wolverine, skeleton and all? Hell no!

Did I ever say webs are instant? I did say they were effective, but I never said they were instant. Jubilee fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If her face is webbed over, she doesn't really have any means to get them off without blowing up her head, so she'll suffocate and die.

Why WOULD Jubilee just decide, without any indication that Spiderman is near her, to fire off the most powerful attack she has? It's just wasting energy for her.

I meant she'd have to see him, or else she wouldn't fire one off. Unless she's crazy and with the IQ of a 3 year old, she'd have no reason to randomly unload everything she has into an omnidirectional attack, when she has no reason if her target is anywhere near her.

Has Jubilee ever used more than one of these big blasts at a time? Has she ever used a whole lot of fireworks for an extended period of time? Is there any mutant offensive power that doesn't tire the wielder after a relatively short amount of use at full capacity? If there are, then they're rare exceptions. Jubilee Fanboy.

Has Cyclops ever shot himself somewhere besides the inside of his eyelids? Has Havok? Has Dazzler ever hit herself with a light attack? Has Emma had telepathy used on her? Has Storm been hurt by things that would classify as elements of nature? If I'm strawmanning, how are you not a hypocrite?

Mutants aren't all immune to their own powers. Far from it. Jubilee fanboy.

Did I imply anywhere that Spiderman had lightspeed reactions? You're just bashing. If she's choking to death, is Wolverine gonna come in and lend her his amazing skill of holding his breath for weeks on end? roll eyes (sarcastic) You were wrong, I was misinterpreted. Jubilee fanboy.

Ever seen the footage of the Wolrd Trade Centers getting attacked? The explosions were nowhere near the size of the buildings, but they ended up on the ground. The explosion does enough damage that the thing falls down, but that does not mean that the explosion is as big as whatever it destroys. Walls can fall down from an explosion without the explosion actually touching them... Spiderman still has a 30 foot vertical. Depending on how far apart they start from each other, he might not even have to go that far. Battlefield conditions and relative starting locations can have a big effect on the entire outcome. How far does jumping 30 feet up translate to horizontally?

Spiderman is no Flash, but his reactions are boosted to 20x that of a normal human. That's without Spider Sense. Precog+20x reflexes means he can predict when she is going to attack, and act before she starts.

By that same token, Jubilee can destroy webs. But faster than Spiderman can shift his grip? I doubt it. Unless you really want to try to prove to me that Jubilee can do anything to even compare to Spiderman in the speed department. Friggin Jubilee fanboy.

Once again, name me some energy projection type mutant powers that don't tire the user when used at maximum output. Havok is done after one big blast. Cyke pretty much is too. Storm is done after holding in an explosion with air, etc etc etc. Jubilee has pulled the omnidirectional blast how many times? Did she do a lot of fighting afterwards? Did she immediately use another 5 or 6 more? Does she even have any stamina feats? For the last time, you've got a very bad case of Jubilee Fanboy.

I think The Blob still edges you out for X Fangirl of the year though. Sorry, better luck next time.

Metalmanx
Once again, exhaustion. Name me one mutant who uses an offensive power and doesn't tire from using it constantly at maximum output.

JUBILEE is going to level a city? Doubt it. Show me some examples of her using that amount of energy.

Not needing to? It's a fight. Spiderman, knowing she can 'splode stuff, is staying out of her range. She pretty much has to go after him.

If she can break down all matter, shouldn't that explosion have vaporized Wolverine, skeleton and all? Hell no!

Did I ever say webs are instant? I did say they were effective, but I never said they were instant. Jubilee fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If her face is webbed over, she doesn't really have any means to get them off without blowing up her head, so she'll suffocate and die.

Why WOULD Jubilee just decide, without any indication that Spiderman is near her, to fire off the most powerful attack she has? It's just wasting energy for her.

I meant she'd have to see him, or else she wouldn't fire one off. Unless she's crazy and with the IQ of a 3 year old, she'd have no reason to randomly unload everything she has into an omnidirectional attack, when she has no reason if her target is anywhere near her.

Has Jubilee ever used more than one of these big blasts at a time? Has she ever used a whole lot of fireworks for an extended period of time? Is there any mutant offensive power that doesn't tire the wielder after a relatively short amount of use at full capacity? If there are, then they're rare exceptions. Jubilee Fanboy.

Has Cyclops ever shot himself somewhere besides the inside of his eyelids? Has Havok? Has Dazzler ever hit herself with a light attack? Has Emma had telepathy used on her? Has Storm been hurt by things that would classify as elements of nature? If I'm strawmanning, how are you not a hypocrite?

Mutants aren't all immune to their own powers. Far from it. Jubilee fanboy.

Did I imply anywhere that Spiderman had lightspeed reactions? You're just bashing. If she's choking to death, is Wolverine gonna come in and lend her his amazing skill of holding his breath for weeks on end? roll eyes (sarcastic) You were wrong, I was misinterpreted. Jubilee fanboy.

Ever seen the footage of the Wolrd Trade Centers getting attacked? The explosions were nowhere near the size of the buildings, but they ended up on the ground. The explosion does enough damage that the thing falls down, but that does not mean that the explosion is as big as whatever it destroys. Walls can fall down from an explosion without the explosion actually touching them... Spiderman still has a 30 foot vertical. Depending on how far apart they start from each other, he might not even have to go that far. Battlefield conditions and relative starting locations can have a big effect on the entire outcome. How far does jumping 30 feet up translate to horizontally?

Spiderman is no Flash, but his reactions are boosted to 20x that of a normal human. That's without Spider Sense. Precog+20x reflexes means he can predict when she is going to attack, and act before she starts.

By that same token, Jubilee can destroy webs. But faster than Spiderman can shift his grip? I doubt it. Unless you really want to try to prove to me that Jubilee can do anything to even compare to Spiderman in the speed department. Friggin Jubilee fanboy.

Once again, name me some energy projection type mutant powers that don't tire the user when used at maximum output. Havok is done after one big blast. Cyke pretty much is too. Storm is done after holding in an explosion with air, etc etc etc. Jubilee has pulled the omnidirectional blast how many times? Did she do a lot of fighting afterwards? Did she immediately use another 5 or 6 more? Does she even have any stamina feats? For the last time, you've got a very bad case of Jubilee Fanboy.

I think The Blob still edges you out for X Fangirl of the year though. Sorry, better luck next time.

I pretty much completely agree with you. Except for the Summers brothers. They're weird exceptions. For some strange reason, both Scott and Alex can pretty much blast themselves and not be affected at all.

Other than that, yea. You're pretty much right. Elemental attacks can hurt Storm. Telepathy can hurt Emma. And so on and so forth.

Creshosk
hasOriginally posted by Dizzle
Once again, exhaustion. Name me one mutant who uses an offensive power and doesn't tire from using it constantly at maximum output. ssorry, not my job to do your legwork for you, you want to prove that her using her power tires her, show me the proof.

Cause I can show you tons of pictures of her using her powers, and never does it show it tireing her.

JUBILEE is going to level a city? Doubt it. Show me some examples of her using that amount of energy. What the hell are you talking about?

Not needing to? It's a fight. Spiderman, knowing she can 'splode stuff, is staying out of her range. She pretty much has to go after him. And she can too, She can destroy his potential hiding places as she approaches them.

If she can break down all matter, shouldn't that explosion have vaporized Wolverine, skeleton and all? Hell no! Yes adamantium is a good example to show durability. . hello, strawmanning. . .

Did I ever say webs are instant?

"As soon as she's hit she's pretty much screwed"

I did say they were effective, but I never said they were instant. Jubilee fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes because I'm the one that said that Spiderman hitting her in the face would screw her over regardless of resulting blast taking spiderman out. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

If her face is webbed over, she doesn't really have any means to get them off without blowing up her head, so she'll suffocate and die. Again, she's immune to her own powers genius. . .

Why WOULD Jubilee just decide, without any indication that Spiderman is near her, to fire off the most powerful attack she has? It's just wasting energy for her. Emotional bloodlust mode. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

I meant she'd have to see him, or else she wouldn't fire one off. Wishful thinking is an invalid argument.

Unless she's crazy and with the IQ of a 3 year old, she'd have no reason to randomly unload everything she has into an omnidirectional attack, when she has no reason if her target is anywhere near her. Emootional bloodlust mode. . . Hello, remember?

Has Jubilee ever used more than one of these big blasts at a time? Nope, did the ones she used tire her in the slightest? Nope.

Has she ever used a whole lot of fireworks for an extended period of time? Yup.

Is there any mutant offensive power that doesn't tire the wielder after a relatively short amount of use at full capacity? If there are, then they're rare exceptions. Jubilee Fanboy. Ah yes You're the one making unproven claims and I'm the fanboy.

You want to prove she tires? Post scans of her tiring.

Has Cyclops ever shot himself somewhere besides the inside of his eyelids? Has Havok? Has Dazzler ever hit herself with a light attack? Has Emma had telepathy used on her? Has Storm been hurt by things that would classify as elements of nature? Nope. To all of those, including storm. big grin

If I'm strawmanning, how are you not a hypocrite? Because I'm not strawmanning. You're exagerating things and. . I'm not.

Kinda hard to be a hypocrite iif I'm not doing the things I'm getting on your case about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mutants aren't all immune to their own powers. Far from it. Jubilee fanboy. They most certianlty are. why wouldn't they be? I'm a fanboy when you're the one that is making ridiculous claims that you aren't backing up. . . Mutants can be hurt y their oewn power. . .

Does rogue drain herself when she toches her own skin? Does leech cancel out his own power just be being near himself?

Hell, how about you post mutants that are hurt by their OWN power?

Not somebody else who has a similar power. Their own power. smile

You can't do thatr because they don't exist.

Did I imply anywhere that Spiderman had lightspeed reactions? in Wolverine vs Spiderman you didn't just imply it, you came right out and said it. Why would you hold one belief there and not here?

You're just bashing. If she's choking to death, is Wolverine gonna come in and lend her his amazing skill of holding his breath for weeks on end? roll eyes (sarcastic) You were wrong, I was misinterpreted. Jubilee fanboy. Yes because you're the one that's commiting the wishful thinking fallacy and I'm the fanboy, Why would she be choking? The webs are immune to her own power now? Wanna prove that claim?

Ever seen the footage of the Wolrd Trade Centers getting attacked? The explosions were nowhere near the size of the buildings, but they ended up on the ground. The explosion does enough damage that the thing falls down, but that does not mean that the explosion is as big as whatever it destroys. Walls can fall down from an explosion without the explosion actually touching them... Strawmanning, you forget the twin towers were also tall and they clollapsed into them selves. . . I'm affraid you don't have the same luxury with a mansion.

Spiderman still has a 30 foot vertical. Depending on how far apart they start from each other, he might not even have to go that far. Battlefield conditions and relative starting locations can have a big effect on the entire outcome. How far does jumping 30 feet up translate to horizontally? Dunno, why don't you show your claim?

Spiderman is no Flash, but his reactions are boosted to 20x that of a normal human. That's without Spider Sense. Precog+20x reflexes means he can predict when she is going to attack, and act before she starts. not going to help him out a whole lot, what's he going to do run away her to death?

By that same token, Jubilee can destroy webs. But faster than Spiderman can shift his grip? I doubt it. Unless you really want to try to prove to me that Jubilee can do anything to even compare to Spiderman in the speed department. Friggin Jubilee fanboy. why wouldn't she beable to? What are her hands doing?

Yes you're making unsubstantiated claims and yet I'm the fanboy?

Pssh,

Once again, name me some energy projection type mutant powers that don't tire the user when used at maximum output. Havok is done after one big blast. Cyke pretty much is too. Storm is done after holding in an explosion with air, etc etc etc. Jubilee has pulled the omnidirectional blast how many times? Twice.
Did she do a lot of fighting afterwards? yup, she wasn't drained in the lslightest?

How about those scans of her tiring?

Did she immediately use another 5 or 6 more? Does she even have any stamina feats? For the last time, you've got a very bad case of Jubilee Fanboy. Because you haven't provided any evidence I'm the fanboy?

You spiderman fanboy put up or shut up. oprovide the evidence that she tires. smile Or that her powers hurt her. . . Or anyof your wishful thinking claims.

I think The Blob still edges you out for X Fangirl of the year though. Sorry, better luck next time. And you edge the blob out. . not only that but you're ****ing gullible. big grin

So makes with the evidence. smile Proove she tires, preove she hurts herself.

Creshosk
I pretty much completely agree with you. Except for the Summers brothers. They're weird exceptions. For some strange reason, both Scott and Alex can pretty much blast themselves and not be affected at all.

Other than that, yea. You're pretty much right. Elemental attacks can hurt Storm. Telepathy can hurt Emma. And so on and so forth. Thier own. . .hello, miss that part?

Does EMMA'S TELEPATHY hurt Emma?

Do STORM'S weather effects hurt her?

Not other people, themselves?

And the summers brothers aren't a weird exception.

Wanna give some mutants that are hurt by their OWN powers? Not someone else who has similar powers, their own.

Metalmanx
Thier own. . .hello, miss that part?

Does EMMA'S TELEPATHY hurt Emma?

Do STORM'S weather effects hurt her?

Not other people, themselves?

And the summers brothers aren't a weird exception.

Wanna give some mutants that are hurt by their OWN powers? Not someone else who has similar powers, their own.

No, really. Think about it, Cresh.

Emma could theoretically psi-blast herself. What's to say she can't? She has a mind just like everyone else. Why can't she just direct an attack to her own brain? Or any other telepath for that matter. In fact a telekinetic could do it, too.

So, a massive hail storm wouldn't hurt Storm in the slightest?

And I could get really technical on you and say that Wolverine can stab himself. His bone claws are indeed his own mutant ability. And he can hurt himself with them.

The explosion from Gambit's cards (or anything he charges for that matter) has hurt him before a number of times.

So, since Jubilee creates explosions, if she were to detonate the webbing on her face, it would damage her like hell, too.

Draco69
Jubilee is immune to own plasma. She can even absorb into herself. It's been stated numerous times. The AFTEREFFECTS of her plasma (ex. falling buildings) Jubilee is not of course immune to.

Creshosk
No, really. Think about it, Cresh.

Emma could theoretically psi-blast herself. What's to say she can't? She has a mind just like everyone else. Why can't she just direct an attack to her own brain? Or any other telepath for that matter. In fact a telekinetic could do it, too. So instead of actually providing evidence of emma hurting herself you're ogoing to give me this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, a massive hail storm wouldn't hurt Storm in the slightest? probably not if SHE created it. . . wanna show e where it did?

And I could get really technical on you and say that Wolverine can stab himself. His bone claws are indeed his own mutant ability. And he can hurt himself with them. Yup, because physical power is the same thing as energy projectors and psions. . .

The explosion from Gambit's cards (or anything he charges for that matter) has hurt him before a number of times. Scans?

So, since Jubilee creates explosions, if she were to detonate the webbing on her face, it would damage her like hell, too. Proof please? Cause if you want you could even throw her bio at me to say that her powers can hurt her. . .

You guys haven't thrown any bios at me. . . wonder why?

big grin

Now how about scans of jubilee hurting herself or tiring? smile instead all of this shoulda woulda coulda stuff? smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
Jubilee is immune to own plasma. She can even absorb into herself. It's been stated numerous times. The AFTEREFFECTS of her plasma (ex. falling buildings) Jubilee is not of course immune to. Well yeah but were' not talking about building or trees or that sort of thing, but the plasmitic explosions themselves.

Draco69
She should still be immune to it. It's just violent outburst of plasma energy. She won't be harmed by it.

Creshosk
She should still be immune to it. It's just violent outburst of plasma energy. She won't be harmed by it. That's what I was thinking, since her normal plasma is just the air molecules why would something else be different?

Metalmanx
So instead of actually providing evidence of emma hurting herself you're ogoing to give me this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

probably not if SHE created it. . . wanna show e where it did?

Yup, because physical power is the same thing as energy projectors and psions. . .

Scans?

Proof please? Cause if you want you could even throw her bio at me to say that her powers can hurt her. . .

You guys haven't thrown any bios at me. . . wonder why?

big grin

Now how about scans of jubilee hurting herself or tiring? smile instead all of this shoulda woulda coulda stuff? smile

How could Storm not be hurt if she was in the middle of her own hail storm that she created? You're making no sense now.

And about the phyiscal thing...
"Wanna give some mutants that are hurt by their OWN powers? Not someone else who has similar powers, their own."
I was just obliging to your request.

And do you not read (adjectiveless) X-men? Issue #158. Gambit's own card exploded in his face and blinded him. I have the comic, but no time to scan it now. Maybe later this weekend.

Okay. Look. Jubilee can absorb her own energy, yes. But if something is EXPLODING on her, she will be hurt. Don't you understand what I'm saying? If she was just causing fireworks she could absorb them and be fine. But say she was standing next to a car or something like that. And she caused it to explode. You're honestly going to sit there and tell me that she would be completely immune to the explosion?

Creshosk
How could Storm not be hurt if she was in the middle of her own hail storm that she created? You're making no sense now.Probably a subconcious air pressure field to keep the hail from even hitting her. smile

And about the phyiscal thing...
"Wanna give some mutants that are hurt by their OWN powers? Not someone else who has similar powers, their own."
I was just obliging to your request. Naw you were being a bit too literal, you knew what I meant.

And do you not read (adjectiveless) X-men? Issue #158. Gambit's own card exploded in his face and blinded him. I have the comic, but no time to scan it now. Maybe later this weekend. Well that sucks. . looks like Jubilee was one up in that department.

Okay. Look. Jubilee can absorb her own energy, yes. But if something is EXPLODING on her, she will be hurt. Why would she be? Air or webb, molecules is molecules and their detonation can be absorbed back into her.

Don't you understand what I'm saying? Yes, her power doesn't work the same as it usually does because this is spiderman.

If she was just causing fireworks she could absorb them and be fine. So what's the difference between air and the webbing? the explosive energy is the same.

But say she was standing next to a car or something like that. And she caused it to explode. You're honestly going to sit there and tell me that she would be completely immune to the explosion? Yup. smile Aside from shrapnel of course. . . but the actual heat and concussive fore of the plasmitic explosion would be absorbed back into her. smile

Why wouldn't it?

Metalmanx
Probably a subconcious air pressure field to keep the hail from even hitting her. smile

Naw you were being a bit too literal, you knew what I meant.

Well that sucks. . looks like Jubilee was one up in that department.

Why would she be? Air or webb, molecules is molecules and their detonation can be absorbed back into her.

Yes, her power doesn't work the same as it usually does because this is spiderman.

So what's the difference between air and the webbing? the explosive energy is the same.

Yup. smile Aside from shrapnel of course. . . but the actual heat and concussive fore of the plasmitic explosion would be absorbed back into her. smile

Why wouldn't it?

Ah, so Storm isn't immune to her own attacks. She uses other methods to protect herself from her own elemental fury.

Also, I just learned that Magneto turned a lightning bolt back sent by Storm around on her and it nearly killed her.

My God, Cresh. You're telling me that if a freakin car exploded right in front of her, she would be fine? Bull, my friend. Bull. Provide me with proof that she can do that. An explosion is still an explosion.

Creshosk
Ah, so Storm isn't immune to her own attacks. She uses other methods to protect herself from her own elemental fury. Why don't you throw her bio at me?

I was just speculating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, I just learned that Magneto turned a lightning bolt back sent by Storm around on her and it nearly killed her.b that would be magneto's lightning then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My God, Cresh. You're telling me that if a freakin car exploded right in front of her, she would be fine? Bull, my friend. Bull. Provide me with proof that she can do that. An explosion is still an explosion. An explosion is not just an explosion. She absorbes her own explosions back into her. . .roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about posting evidecne that her own explosions hurt her? Since that's what you're claiming. wink

Metalmanx
Why don't you throw her bio at me?

I was just speculating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

that would be magneto's lightning then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

An explosion is not just an explosion. She absorbes her own explosions back into her. . .roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about posting evidecne that her own explosions hurt her? Since that's what you're claiming. wink

Ah. Speculation. Makes more sense now.

And no, it was Storm's own lighting. He literally just turned it around on her. It changed directions and hit her instead.

Oh, joy. The patented Creshok move "You provide proof because I can't". I do so enjoy this. Especially since you made the original claim that her explosions couldn't hurt her.

Creshosk
Ah. Speculation. Makes more sense now.

And no, it was Storm's own lighting. He literally just turned it around on her. It changed directions and hit her instead. then it became his lightning bolt when he used his powers to divert it.

Oh, joy. The patented Creshok move "You provide proof because I can't". I do so enjoy this. Especially since you made the original claim that her explosions couldn't hurt her. Can't prove a negative. . and no I wasn't the one who originally made the claim of that nature, I said she blasts the webs off her face.

Drizzle made the comment about weather or not her own powers would affect her. and you followed it up by agreeing.

By extension of the original claim and because you don't prove a negative. please, show me proof of the original claim that her expolosions hurt her. smile

Metalmanx
then it became his lightning bolt when he used his powers to divert it.

Can't prove a negative. . and no I wasn't the one who originally made the claim of that nature, I said she blasts the webs off her face.

Drizzle made the comment about weather or not her own powers would affect her. and you followed it up by agreeing.

By extension of the original claim and because you don't prove a negative. please, show me proof of the original claim that her expolosions hurt her. smile

By stating that she could blast the webs of her face, you implied that she would be unaffected by the explosion. Otherwise, you wouldn't have said that. Thus, you made the original claim.

So, we're back to you again. Still waiting for that proof.

Creshosk
By stating that she could blast the webs of her face, you implied that she would be unaffected by the explosion. Thus, you made the original claim.

So, we're back to you again. Still waiting for that proof. Can't prove a negative. Thanks for commiting the burden of proof fallacy form me just then. smile

Cause hey implying it isn't good enough, and via Draco, and confirmation on your own, you've already claimed that her own powers don't hurt her. smile

So the default state is also the nagetive.

her powers do NOT hurt her.

Still waiting for that proof buddy.

Okay. Look. Jubilee can absorb her own energy, yes.

Metalmanx
Sigh...now I see why people get annoyed when debating with you, because you pull this crap instead of actually answering or providing proof.

You're a good person, Cresh, but sometimes a lousy debator.

long pig
It's like reading a debate class transcript.
stick out tongue

long pig
Sigh...now I see why people get annoyed when debating with you, because you pull this crap instead of actually answering or providing proof.

You're a good person, Cresh, but sometimes a lousy debator.
No, he's VERY good at debating. Too good for talking about comics, when most of us are just shooting the bull. He pulls out the debate class jargon, which I enjoy myself.

I don't know as much as he does, but I'm learning! big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
No, he's VERY good at debating. Too good for talking about comics, when most of us are just shooting the bull. He pulls out the debate class jargon, which I enjoy myself.

I don't know as much as he does, but I'm learning! big grin

If he pulled that out during a presidental debate, he would lose horribly. The general populace doesn' like to redirected over and over again and always believe that a certain person doesn't have any proof to back up their claims or claims against them.

Creshosk

You're a good person, Cresh, but sometimes a lousy debator. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yes, Im' not the one commiting the burden of proof fallacy and I'm the lousy debator. . hey you said yourself she absorbs her own energy, what do you think it is that makes the things explode?

HER explosions.

She absorbes her own energy back into herself. And yet somehow now that she's up against Spiderman she can't. . . Why is that?

Why is it that being in spiderman's presence alters their powers so?

You're not providing proof of your claims and I'M the lousy debator?

Take some classes on the matter, then you'll know the problem isn't that I'm a lousy debator. The problem is that I've been taught how to debate properly and I'm attempting to debate with people that haven't.

So this stuff I pull, beats people, because I know how to debate.

Since they can't counter because they don't know how to, suddenly I'M the one that's the lousy debator.

in-****ing- credible. . . Absolutley. . .

ERgh. . I fell for your ad hominem red herring. . .

So you have no proof of her powers harming her. . . And you even said she can absorb her own energy. . . So I really don't see why you're arguing that her own powers would hurt her. Other then attempting to power her down so that Spidey stands a better chance than he does. . .

Creshosk
If he pulled that out during a presidental debate, he would lose horribly. The general populace doesn' like to redirected over and over again and always believe that a certain person doesn't have any proof to back up their claims or claims against them. That explains why Bush is in office. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not that it even matters with our system. Popular vote doesn't get people into office, Since the US is not a democracy. . .

Metalmanx
That explains why Bush is in office. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not that it even matters with our system. Popular vote doesn't get people into office, Since the US is not a democracy. . .

Now that, I can agree with you.

long pig
Debate jargon is INCREDIBLY condescending, though.

That explains why Bush is in office. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought you live in Tokyo?

Of course the US isn't a democracy, too much elitism.

Draco69
More bureaucracy actually.

long pig
More bureaucracy actually.
It's just really messed up internally. Canada seems the best government I've seen.

Creshosk
Now that, I can agree with you. It's absolutely amazing really, Some people think I'm a republican because of some of my veiws. . . But just because I defend the war (Actually I'm more attacking the hypocritical critics of the war, but I guess that's the same thing . . .) doesn't mean I like Bush.

I'm actually an unaffiliated centerist. Last election was pitiful, neither canidate was a good choice. Fortunatly I didn't vote for either, Not that it matters, since I was in a republican state at the time.

Oh and ignore my location, it's mostly to prove a point.

Creshosk
Debate jargon is INCREDIBLY condescending, though. Rather I typed out a description of the problem each time?

I thought you live in Tokyo? Nope. Just visiting.

Of course the US isn't a democracy, too much elitism. It's an oligarchy currently.

long pig
Eh, that's like everyone, though.
I honestly don't know anyone who is really a republican or a democrat or liberal.

Everybody is in between, except for the weirdo fanatics who seem to be the very, very loud minority.

Creshosk
It's just really messed up internally. Canada seems the best government I've seen. I'm not sure, It's pretty good, but the Canadians I've talked to aren't happy with what's going on up there either.

long pig
It might help. Not everyone took debate class. I faintly remember it.

Lucky bastard. mad

Pretty much. It's the 10% who own the 89%.

long pig
I'm not sure, It's pretty good, but the Canadians I've talked to aren't happy with what's going on up there either.
They seem happy.

At least they don't have our war on drugs.

Creshosk
They seem happy.

At least they don't have our war on drugs. At least they don't have Bush. . .shifty

But its just a few that I've talked to. So not necessarily the truth.

long pig
I don't hate the guy, I do see his appeal.

His intentions seems good, I just don't think he's the one running things. There's a "power behind the throne" somewhere.

WOD has ruined more lives than cancer, and it's partially his fault.

Creshosk
I don't hate the guy, I do see his appeal.

His intentions seems good, I just don't think he's the one running things. There's a "power behind the throne" somewhere.

WOD has ruined more lives than cancer, and it's partially his fault. Yeah, he's a figure head that represents the current powers that be.

Dizzle
First, I'd like to say... Dick Cheney is the Prince of Darkness.

has ssorry, not my job to do your legwork for you, you want to prove that her using her power tires her, show me the proof.

Cause I can show you tons of pictures of her using her powers, and never does it show it tireing her.

What the hell are you talking about?

And she can too, She can destroy his potential hiding places as she approaches them.

Yes adamantium is a good example to show durability. . hello, strawmanning. . .

"As soon as she's hit she's pretty much screwed"

Yes because I'm the one that said that Spiderman hitting her in the face would screw her over regardless of resulting blast taking spiderman out. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again, she's immune to her own powers genius. . .

Emotional bloodlust mode. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wishful thinking is an invalid argument.

Emootional bloodlust mode. . . Hello, remember?

Nope, did the ones she used tire her in the slightest? Nope.

Yup.

Ah yes You're the one making unproven claims and I'm the fanboy.

You want to prove she tires? Post scans of her tiring.

Nope. To all of those, including storm. big grin

Because I'm not strawmanning. You're exagerating things and. . I'm not.

Kinda hard to be a hypocrite iif I'm not doing the things I'm getting on your case about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They most certianlty are. why wouldn't they be? I'm a fanboy when you're the one that is making ridiculous claims that you aren't backing up. . . Mutants can be hurt y their oewn power. . .

Does rogue drain herself when she toches her own skin? Does leech cancel out his own power just be being near himself?

Hell, how about you post mutants that are hurt by their OWN power?

Not somebody else who has a similar power. Their own power. smile

You can't do thatr because they don't exist.

in Wolverine vs Spiderman you didn't just imply it, you came right out and said it. Why would you hold one belief there and not here?

Yes because you're the one that's commiting the wishful thinking fallacy and I'm the fanboy, Why would she be choking? The webs are immune to her own power now? Wanna prove that claim?

Strawmanning, you forget the twin towers were also tall and they clollapsed into them selves. . . I'm affraid you don't have the same luxury with a mansion.

Dunno, why don't you show your claim?

not going to help him out a whole lot, what's he going to do run away her to death?

why wouldn't she beable to? What are her hands doing?

Yes you're making unsubstantiated claims and yet I'm the fanboy?

Pssh,

Twice.
yup, she wasn't drained in the lslightest?

How about those scans of her tiring?

Because you haven't provided any evidence I'm the fanboy?

You spiderman fanboy put up or shut up. oprovide the evidence that she tires. smile Or that her powers hurt her. . . Or anyof your wishful thinking claims.

And you edge the blob out. . not only that but you're ****ing gullible. big grin

So makes with the evidence. smile Proove she tires, preove she hurts herself.

I can't prove directly that using her power tires Jubilee, but pretty much every other offensive mutant power works that way. The amount of pure energy output that you suggest she would need to use is well beyond anything she's even come close to displaying in the past. Since there is no precedent for Jubilee throwing this many explosions around, trends from other mutants is the only way to even begin to guess at what would happen to her. In almost every other case, the mutant tires, fairly rapidly. You can show pictures of her using fireworks, but never using it to anywhere close to this degree.

I said Spiderman ambushes her within a city. You said that she takes out all of Spiderman's possible hiding places. That implies leveling said city.

He can fire webs from a lot farther away than she can blow up a building. Even if she can blow them off, it's a damn good distraction. He swings her once and she dies.

You said Jubilee blows everything up, and breaks it down to matter. Meaning the simples possible substance, period. This is conveniently the only way to break adamantium. If she effects things at that level, she should be able to damage adamantium, from a power blast at that range. I was just calling your crappy attempt at a pun.

Would you survive if you had the equivalent of glue-like steel covering your face? Prove to me that Jubilee can get the webs off of her face.

Emotional bloodlust, or insanity and an IQ of 13? She has no reason to create an explosion, so she wouldn't. If someone successfully sneaks up on Jubilee, they can fairly easily kill her, because of her sub-par durability. Spiderman has the means to get the drop on her, emotional bloodlust or no.

He says I shouldn't utilize "wishful thinking", while arguing for a comic joke... Jubilee's first in 1 out of every 3 gauntlet threads for a reason.

Has she ever used this much power? Nope. Prove she can discharge that much at one time.

Storm has been hurt by lightning. Her own lightning, apparently.

I said Spiderman has lightspeed reactions, I defined myself. You disregarded the explanation, and have tried to use those two words against me several times. I simply meant that I had not brought it up here in this thread. You did, as an attack against me.

You defend against strategies of attack from Spiderman by screaming fanboy or just saying "no, it won't work". Spiderman's not Flash, but he DOES have a substantial speed advantage over Jubilee. One blow from him will kill her, he is agile enough to move through a city or forest without being seen or heard. Your counters? She blows every conceivable hiding place up, she never tires, she can throw around an infinite amount of power. Keep in mind this is Jubilee. And I'm being the wishful thinker, eh...

Debate kicks ass. You'd be very good at winning points with judges, but how many judges are here? You still have yet to really address stealth.

Oh, and I'm gullible cuz I never guessed that The Blob was really someone else being funny... Seriously, can just anyone become the prestigious Fangirl of the Year? No. You gotta have a gimmick.

As for proof... Prove she can use this much energy. Prove the webbing won't melt and burn her face when she tries to 'splode it off. Prove she can uncover her face before Spiderman can move 30 yards to kick her head off. smile

Creshosk
I can't prove directly that using her power tires Jubilee, Then why try to make this claim?

but pretty much every other offensive mutant power works that way. The amount of pure energy output that you suggest she would need to use is well beyond anything she's even come close to displaying in the past. She generally holds back.

Since there is no precedent for Jubilee throwing this many explosions around, trends from other mutants is the only way to even begin to guess at what would happen to her. rather than gaging from her, she doesn't tire after a single blast and can even continue fighting, but because another mutant has a different power does, obviously she will too.

Equivocation.

In almost every other case, the mutant tires, fairly rapidly. Equivocation.

You can show pictures of her using fireworks, but never using it to anywhere close to this degree. And it's up to you to provide her getting tired after her using her powers. smile

I said Spiderman ambushes her within a city. You said that she takes out all of Spiderman's possible hiding places. That implies leveling said city. One building at a time, or enough within her blast radius?

He can fire webs from a lot farther away than she can blow up a building. Even if she can blow them off, it's a damn good distraction. He swings her once and she dies. Unless it doesn't, because he'd still have to cross the distence his webs did, and he is not as fast as his webs.

You said Jubilee blows everything up, and breaks it down to matter. she blows up matter on a molecular level.

Meaning the simples possible substance, period. yes because atomic and sub-atomic are much larger than molecular. . .

This is conveniently the only way to break adamantium. If she effects things at that level, she should be able to damage adamantium, from a power blast at that range. maybe if she focused on it she'd bereak something that dense. But now Spiderman has tons of adamantium at his disposal?

I'm being nice and even allowing you trees and buildings, considering that's giving him an unspecified environmental advantage. wink

I was just calling your crappy attempt at a pun. Actually I was being ironic, but okay.

Would you survive if you had the equivalent of glue-like steel covering your face? Prove to me that Jubilee can get the webs off of her face. Oh, so his webs ARE immune to her powers?

Fanboy. . . Originally posted by Dizzle
Emotional bloodlust, or insanity and an IQ of 13? She has no reason to create an explosion, so she wouldn't. Bullshit. Enough wishful thinking.

How does logic and reason apply to what you just described? roll eyes (sarcastic) contradicting yourself.

If someone successfully sneaks up on Jubilee, they can fairly easily kill her, because of her sub-par durability. Spiderman has the means to get the drop on her, yes becsaause Spiderman gets the stealth advantage too. . . And yuo say I'm a fanboy. . .

emotional bloodlust or no. YYes because he and his webs are immune to omnidirectional blasts.

He says I shouldn't utilize "wishful thinking", while arguing for a comic joke... Spiderman's no joke.

Jubilee's first in 1 out of every 3 gauntlet threads for a reason. Yeah because she gets no respect and people hate her.

Oh a coolness argument AND an ad populem argument!

Jubilee is weak and lame because that's the popular opinion.

Has she ever used this much power? Nope. So that means that she is only capable of less? Prove it.

Prove she can discharge that much at one time. Nope, sorry bucko you're making the claim about her tiring remember? Burden of proof is on your shoulders, you have to prove she tires.

Storm has been hurt by lightning. Her own lightning, apparently. Modified by magneto's powers, did you see the shot where he discharged lightning directly at her himself?

I said Spiderman has lightspeed reactions, And you say I'm the fanboy?

I defined myself. You disregarded the explanation, and have tried to use those two words against me several times. Yup.

I simply meant that I had not brought it up here in this thread. / to counter your point about him dodgeing as fast as you say you can.

You defend against strategies of attack from Spiderman by screaming fanboy or just saying "no, it won't work". Spiderman's not Flash, but he DOES have a substantial speed advantage over Jubilee. reflexes, not traveling speed, and it's not lightspeed, like flashes are.

One blow from him will kill her, he is agile enough to move through a city or forest without being seen or heard. So he gets the stealth advantage they start off in a city (not specified by the OP) OR a forest (not specified by the OP)

And he's allowed to leave the battle field (thus forfeiting according to KMC rules)

And yet I'm the fanboy. smile Because I'm obviously the one breaking KMC rules to favor my character. . .oh wait. . .

Your counters? She blows every conceivable hiding place up, she never tires, she can throw around an infinite amount of power. Keep in mind this is Jubilee. And I'm being the wishful thinker, eh... Yes you are

You claim she tires, with no evidence to support such a claim. Yet that's the norm.
You claim she can be hurt by her own powers, despite it stating in the comics and the bios that she's not, yet yours is the default position?

I have evidence and logic, yet I'm the fanboy. And a person who breaks the rules and makes unsubstantiated claims that ignores evidence. . is not?

Debate kicks ass. You'd be very good at winning points with judges, but how many judges are here? You still have yet to really address stealth. unless otherwise specified by the thread maker SPiderman doesn't get a stealth advantage as per KMC Comic versus forum rules. Which you're quite happily to discard in your characters favor, and I'm the fanboy.

Oh, and I'm gullible cuz I never guessed that The Blob was really someone else being funny... yup. You believed his lies. That's the definition of gullible.

Seriously, can just anyone become the prestigious Fangirl of the Year? No. You gotta have a gimmick. and it's gotta be really good, which so far yours is just about the same as every other Spiderman fanboy. smile

"BREK DUH RILZ N SPEDRMNS FAYBER!"

As for proof... Prove she can use this much energy. Prove the webbing won't melt and burn her face when she tries to 'splode it off. Prove she can uncover her face before Spiderman can move 30 yards to kick her head off. smile Sorry burden of proof is still on your shoulders remember?

You claimed she tires, and has already been stated that she is immune to her own powers, so you have to prove HER powers hurt her. smile

And you have to prove the webbign is resistant to her powers.

Sorry, burden of proof rests on you.

xmarksthespot
Modified by magneto's powers, did you see the shot where he discharged lightning directly at her himself?I'm assuming this is being brought up by both you and Dizzle because of the images I posted. To clarify the lightning wasn't modified by Magneto's power i.e. stormfront was wrong as usual. In the second he's using his magnetic powers.

Hmm... considering Spider-Man is faster and has better reflexes, could he just web onto her and fling her 100 lb frame at high speeds into something.

Creshosk
I'm assuming this is being brought up by both you and Dizzle because of the images I posted. To clarify the lightning wasn't modified by Magneto's power i.e. stormfront was wrong as usual. In the second he's using his magnetic powers.

Hmm... considering Spider-Man is faster and has better reflexes, could he just web onto her and fling her 100 lb frame at high speeds into something. Is his webbing immune to her powers?

xmarksthespot
Is his webbing immune to her powers? Probably not. I was just playing devil's advocate - I suppose the polite thing to do would have been to announce this. In a comic Spider-Man would win every time, here I think either could win depending on circumstances. Still playing DA, Can she react fast enough to protect herself from the above or the following if he does these to her? If he webs onto her arm for example and pulls as hard and as fast as he can would he pull it right off?

Creshosk
Probably not. I was just playing devil's advocate - I suppose the polite thing to do would have been to announce this. In a comic Spider-Man would win every time, here I think either could win depending on circumstances. Still playing DA, Can she react fast enough to protect herself from the above or the following if he does these to her? I'm not sure if I'm goign to try and be foolish enough to argue against Spiderman's godly reflexes and aim.

She is technically good enough to go up against the hand, and is an olympic level athlete, but the other person never seems to matter against spiderman and his amazing webs.

Which is why I have an omnidirectional blast feild. I'll compete with Spiderman on certian things. . but others . . .

If he webs onto her arm for example and pulls as hard and as fast as he can would he pull it right off? *snicker* No, I doubt he'll tear her arm off that way, I suspect her attatchment to the ground is significantly less than her attatchment to her arm.

She still has to be fast enough to not be killed by the hand . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.