fave anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evil_kidz
my fave anime is naruto, DearS, advent children, saikano, tenjo tenge, and any other good anime

DemonXangelX
mines dbz, angel sanctuary, ghost in the shell, final fantasy, yu-gi-oh, bleach, princess miyu, evangelion, nadiesco and lots more

BunnyCupCakes
My favorite animes are Escflowne, InuYasha, Samurai Champloo, FMA, Sailor Moon, CardCaptors, Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, DN Angel, IGPX, & a whole LOT more......

CodeLyokoFan
CODELYOKO,INUYASHA,ILL WRITE LATER GOT TO GO.

XANA_Mar
Well...theres Code Lyoko,Zatch Bell,Knights of The Zodiac,Naruto,Teen Titans,Fullmetal Alchemis and ALOT more... Happy Dance

Zeno
Well:
Zatch Bell
Naruto
Bobobo-bobo-bobo
Hamtaro
Code Lyoco
Mew Mew Power
Magical Do Ray Mi
Salor Moon
Fullmetal Alchemist
and the manga:Yotsuba

Gaia
Originally posted by evil_kidz
my fave anime is naruto, DearS, advent children, saikano, tenjo tenge, and any other good anime
I don't think that Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is an anime, but I must admit that it is awesome!

Other than that:
Naruto (Subtitled)
Fruits Basket
Inuyasha
D.N.Angel
Sailor Moon (ah, old anime)
Card Captors

Originally posted by XANA_Mar
Well...theres Code Lyoko,Zatch Bell,Knights of The Zodiac,Naruto,Teen Titans,Fullmetal Alchemis and ALOT more... Happy Dance
BTW: I know for a fact that Teen Titans is not an anime. Though heavily influenced by anime, it is not created by Japan. It originated from the Teen Titan comic books (DC Comics), which were quite good (I've read up to #50, which my dad collected). DC Comics is an American company. The series is most often referred to as and Animated Series, occansionally Pseudo-anime. Pseudo-anime meaning false anime.

One cannot argue that TT is an actual anime, having been produced by American animator as an attempt to copy Japanese animation (known as anime). Here at KMC forums, we permit it in the Anime/Manga Forum because, as WindDancer explained:

Sorry about my rant, please continue.

Darth Macabre
Code Lyoko is a french cartoon series with Anime Style. Although some might consider it Anime, I do not.

But to stay on topic.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Zoids (Chaotic Century, Guardian Force, and New Century Zero), DBZ, S-cry-ed, Inuyasha.

XxbrokenxX
I'd have to say my favorite anime are:

InuYasha
3x3 Eyes
Chobits
Ranma 1/2

There are still so much more anime out there for me to watch! ^^

XANA_Mar
Yes...thjere is.

WindDancer
Been done before.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.