there is god but also nintendo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sidar
you know whats funny about these forums?
we start with questions
we get awnsers
we dont understand them
...but in the end we all die ......and go some where......where.....they have milk and cookies.....

there is a god but it depends on how we all seee it some see it as a man others see it as the source of life ........so could we all stfu about it and play tetris?!
LETS PLAY SOME TETRIS MOTHER****ERS!!!*themed remix tune starts*

Leo.M
*chews gum slooooooooooooooooooowly* no expression

sidar
my point exactly!

Shakyamunison
What the f**k?

But if I'm playing Tetris, I can't post on this forum? Actually, I'm playing Diablo 2 right now. stick out tongue

debbiejo
We can play spin the Buddha... stick out tongue

BackFire
Nintendo > God

sidar
Nintendo > God

:O ................................................. DRAMATIC ECHO EFFECT!

sidar
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What the f**k?

But if I'm playing Tetris, I can't post on this forum? Actually, I'm playing Diablo 2 right now. stick out tongue

....... :O your soul is weak !! i can play tetris and play diablo and post at forums at the same time!!!!!!!!

its called a gift from god...............................( XD NOT!)

inuyashapuppy!!
Originally posted by BackFire
Nintendo > God

you can go to hell for tat you know god a frecken game is not god if he dint die for you youll go to hell!!

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
You can go to hell for that you know, god a frecken game is not go if he didn't die for you, you'll go to hell!!

I have managed to correct this sentence slightly.. See if you can do the rest yourself big grin

Imagawa666
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inuyashapuppy!!
you to inagawa666!!!! god its a game not god i should slap you for saying a game is god!!

debbiejo
This is a stupid thread.......

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by debbiejo
This is a stupid thread.......

It is indeed.

im closing this.

Oh and by the way, nintendo had lost the biggest battle to domiate the market - xbox and playstation owned nintendo.

oh and...closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.