Harry Potter and the Horcruxes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Regulus A Black
OK, before we start there is a few things that I would like to say.
First up I did not create Harry Potter or anything else related to it, J K Rowling did, I do not hold any rights to it either, only Rowling and other companies holds it again. I am highly scared of lawyers and am looking forward to NOT to be sued. This is not a real Harry Potter book nor is it a real story at all. This is just something I thought would be fun to do to put my thoughts in my own version of book 7.

I am currently writing this and I am writing the titles of the chapters before i writre the chapter itself so i have some idea of where im going.
Here is a list of chapters that i am currently writing or already written
Harry Potter and the Horcruxes
Chapter 1:Lesson Learned
Chapter 2:A Joyous End
Chapter 3:The Wedding
Chapter 4:Returning Home
Chapter 5:The new DADA Teacher
Chapter 6:The Hidden Horcrux

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

deathgod
plsssss continue

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
ok so chapter 6 was getting to long so i decided to change the title from what it oringally says in this post it is now called the stranger. Chapter 7 will be called the Hidden Horcrux

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

deathgod
plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue

jlee17xoxo412
this is getting realy good♥

oh, and i have a questoin. Is there gonna be anything going on with ron and hemione...just thought i'd ask

Regulus A Black
if you have any questions or theories about what is going to happen in the story i would prefer it if you would PM me and i will answer you if i feel it won't ruin the story.

Regulus A Black
Here are a few more chapter titles so you can know what to expect.
Chapter 7:The Hidden Horcrux
Chapter 8:A Halloween Surprise
Chapter 9:A Few Questions
Chapter 10big grinraco's Mistake
Chapter 11:The Return

Regulus A Black
Remember Chapter Titles can be misleading

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

deathgod
plssssssss post more

jlee17xoxo412
nice stuff

hey dudes
awsam... ur a good writer

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
im working on chapter eleven, and i don't usually do this, but i figure i will try it, i want you guys to give me a chapter title, and i will try and fit it in to my story somewhere, wherever i think it fits, if i think it fits, and if it is good enough, i might just make it chapter 11, because what i have intended for chapter 11 is going to make it about 13-14 pages on word to get everthing that i want, because it is not all set up yet.

Regulus A Black
hey guys, can you give me a little feedback, im kinda stuck on chapter 11 right now, im trying to figure out how to slowly go into, the part ill be able to right like 8 pages in three hours for, so give me some feedback, give me some tips please

godrics
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
hey guys, can you give me a little feedback, im kinda stuck on chapter 11 right now, im trying to figure out how to slowly go into, the part ill be able to right like 8 pages in three hours for, so give me some feedback, give me some tips please

you are going great, i wont be able to give some tips but i think that you are as good as jkr .it dosent matter if it is short but if the story is good you are going ok

Regulus A Black
thanks, chapter 11 i just dont want it to be extremely long, and there is still some stuff i need to take care of before i get to what i want in chapter 11, but its only long enough to cover about half a chapter, and what i want in it is good enough to cover a chapter.

godrics
IT IS BRILLENT cool HOW YOU HAVE INVENTED SPELLS & CURSES.
hope you are going invent some more of them and use them and the old ones frequently

Regulus A Black
Thanks, I need help for chapter 11 though. All i need is somewhere to go with it so the chapter doesnt take 15 pages or so. Please let me know as soon as possible. And yes, I plan on introducing a few more spells into the mix. I will not tell you what they will do, or who they come from, that is something you will discover as time goes on. Please send suggestions to me in a PM.

godrics
WRITE SOME BACK GROUND INFO ON PROF.DIPPET & HALL AS WELL AS THE OLD PROFESSORS

Regulus A Black
Thats coming in later chapters, I will get to it when i feel the need for it. It is not ready in the story for that yet, I will get to it when I get to it, thanks for the suggestion though

godrics
20 DAYS, IS R.A.B IN TROUBLE ?OR ARE THE OWLS BEING
OWL-NAPPED confused

Regulus A Black
huh? is that a tip for my story? cause if it is it wont work, it will throw of the entire story, and wont allow me to do what I want to do, i just need something to talk about, maybe i will move up background information on the teachers o well later

godrics
1 MONTH, IS R.A.B IN REAL TROUBLE ?OR ARE THE OWLS BEING
OWL-NAPPED BY THE DEMENTORS confused

Regulus A Black
ok, im still confused
ive been busy, i have some personal business that ive been taking care of since the last time i logged on
i found out something a little bit after that, and have devoted all my free time to helping a friend, so i havent been on here at all o well

godrics
YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOUR STRENGTH SO WE WILL SUPPORT YOU & YOUR FRIEND & WE ALL HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK.

BE THE BEST GRIFFINDOR YOU CAN BE smile

godrics
How is your friend & your "personal business "?
Hope they went well so you can keep entertaining us more with your imagination.

Sirius_Rulez
I hope your friend is well too
your doin gr8, im just luvin it
hope u do more soon

Regulus A Black
well things arent really going to well, from what ive noticed things have just gotten worse, and they arent really allowing me to help anymore which bothers me, and i also think another one of my friends is going through something but i have no idea what, and im not going to ask, ill just have to w8 for her to tell me, but in the meantime, during my free time ill get back to work on the story

Regulus A Black
well, right now im writing poetry, things are getting harder for my friends, and writing poetry helps me deal with things im going through, and helps them, i have this huge date friday, i think ill write more of chapter 11 on saturday who knows, im going to try and have it posted in a week, i just dont want it to be unbearable lol

godrics
I get your point, post some poetry in here too,
write some riddeles for the horcruxes while you are at it.

have a great date on friday.

godrics
Regulus A Black,
Why don't you Write some of your imagination on here.
We are so bored just looking at the same post.

Mønkey
keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

godrics
Regulus A Black..............................

Are you in hiding like the real Serius's brother??????

Regulus A Black
yes i am, sorry i just kind of forgot im focusing to much on other things right now, but I will get back to work ASAP

Regulus A Black
ok, so here is the deal i haven't written in like two or so months, so im rereading the story right now, so i can continue writing it. i will deff. post chapter 11 by the 12 of this month though

Mønkey
YAY! eek! Can't wait to read it smile

Regulus A Black
ok, so here's the deal, I got kicked out of my place and had no access to computers for a while, i'm back home now, and have started working on it, i'm gonna pull an all nighter tonight, so expect it up sometime tonight

Sirius_Rulez
i cant wait to read it

Mønkey
happy hug Aw! thats awesome!

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Mønkey
yay! another good chapter! great to see that your writing again!! eek!

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

pinkfloydkor
well done, this is awesome. Keep on postin!

Regulus A Black
Here is chapter titles for the next few chapters

Chapter 13: The Room of Monsters
Chapter 14: The cup, the dagger and the snake
Chapter 15: A tragic loss
Chapter 16: Found at last
Chapter 17: The Flaming Floor

pinkfloydkor
cool. Do you have an estimate on how many chapters there are going to be?

Regulus A Black
30ish chapters meaning anywhere from 30-40

Babiblue143z
i cant wait until you post more big grin

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

godrics
I just loged on yesterday after a long time and found that you have started again .Thanks for starting the thread again.You are doing well try to go indepth in to the scenes and locations so we can see what you see.

Regulus A Black
Ok, I'm writing chapter 14, and here is how it is going to work. It's going to be focused on both Harry and Draco going through very similar experiences at the exact same time, so it will be very jumpy, but i will put four * everytime it jumps characters. It will start off with Draco, but of course that's easy to figure out. I'm predicting probably 8 pages in word for this chapter so hopefully by 8pm Sunday it will be up thanks to my faithful readers. please provide any feedback to me in a PM, anything you want to see, any suggestions you have on my writing style, I will consider everything and hopefully the story will be complete in two months, by the begining of August. i'm predicting about 35 chapters.

Sirius_Rulez
it was excellent and cant wait for the next post

Regulus A Black
ok so Chapter 14 isn't as long as i orginally planned, but it's going to be up more then 24 hours then i originally planned so which would you rather have longer chapter or chapter up sooner with all the important information still in it

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
Chapter 18: The tail of the worm
Chapter 19: Christmas at the House of Black
Chapter 20: New Headquaters
Chapter 21: Lily's secret
Chapter 22: A horrible end

godrics
The story is going great, you need to go in depth in the story to captivate the audience so that they will check for an update every hour.
Expand the marvelous ideas you have and give us a run for our dreams.

Regulus A Black
Well, the more feedback I get the more I'll write, that is if I'm checking the feedback haha. The more I go into depth, because It seems like now everybody just wants to see the end to my story and don't really care about what happens between now and then.

Ginny Rules 94
great story

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Sirius_Rulez
THAT WAS SO SO SO SO GR8, ITS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ SO FAR,
and so very very sad how Regulus dies

Regulus A Black
ok, i'm gonna put up a disclaimer at this point in my story,

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU WANT TO READ A STORY WERE FEW PEOPLE DIE DO NOT READ MINE, AT THIS POINT I PLAN ON KILLING LOTS MORE CHARACTERS, IN FACT ONLY THE WEASLEY TWINS ARE SAFE MAINLY CAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME.

but the good news is, nobody else should die before Christmas. Christmas in the story that is.

Sirius_Rulez
im still going to read it no matter how many ppl die cause i really like dis story

hplver4life
omg i just read urstoryand it's really good keep it up

Regulus A Black
I have a quick question that will determine the outcome of the story as of right now, and by that I mean the next two chapters. As I have them now, they are just visuals in my head, i'm a very visually minded person, they will be two short chapters without dialouge, so my loyal readers I ask you, do you want me to do two short chapters without the dialouge or pull out plan b and combine chapter 16 and 17 and change the beginning of 16 providing proper dialouge throughout the entire chapter and a chapter of length that I usually have, Please respond to this ASAP with your opinion, remember your opinion matters. that said

RIP RAB

I'm out

Sirius_Rulez
i think ill go wit plan b cause i like reading long chapters of stories.
cant wait to c wat happens next in the story, its gr8

Mønkey
Yes I agree plan B sounds good 'cause I too like reading long long chapters!

hug HUGS for Regulus A Black for UPDATING!!!

hplver4life
plan b works i don't really care i just love ur story

Regulus A Black
ok, looks like its plan b then so here is the new chapter list

Chapter 16: The Flaming Floor
Chapter 17: The tail of the worm
Chapter 18: Christmas at the House of Black
Chapter 19: New Headquaters
Chapter 20: Lily's secret
Chapter 21: A horrible end

Regulus A Black
I'll have it up by Tuesday morning with that said

RIP RAB

btw that will be my new sig after leaving personal messages that aren't story material

Sirius_Rulez
i cant wait, its going to b so awsome

Regulus A Black
alright, so i'm a little behind i had to do some stuff yesterday and didn't get to write as much as i had wanted to, but ina couple hours it should be up, i'm halfway through what chapter 17 would be, it is currently 6 pages long, with two extra things added that I never would have place in if I hadn't changed the beginning, it doesn't change the story, just when things happened.

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
Y'all are gonna hate me now arent ya

Sirius_Rulez
it was awsome, keep it up

Regulus A Black
ok, I'll give you the bad news first, I'm gonna be very busy this weekend, starting later today, I won't have much time to write teh next chapter, so it won't be up til like Wednesday.

and now the good news, the current chapter is already on the fourth page of word, and I don't think i'm even a quarter of the way through the chapter, because if you couldn't tell, this chapter is giving background on Peter Pettigrew, because we are suppose to find out more about him in book seven, and this is the best time for it to come into play. so it will possibly be from 12-15 pages in word by the time i am done.

thanks you guys rock

RIP RAB

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
If you are reading, please make comments, good or bad, I like to see what you guys think. Thanks guys

RIP RAB

Sirius_Rulez
its really good, keep going.
and i hope Pettigrew ends up dying like he deserves too.

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Brit531
I Love It. Keep paosting please

Sirius_Rulez
i luv it, its so awsome. please keep poasting

Regulus A Black
one questions, since when does posting have an a in it? lol

RIP RAB

Sirius_Rulez
i dont get it

Regulus A Black
both you and Brit531 put an a in the word posting she spelled it paosting and you spelled it poasting i didn't know there was an a in the word

Brit531
yea i noticed that but really didn't care to fix it

hplver4life
dude ur like the best writer i just love ur story

Regulus A Black
thanks the next chapter should be up by tomorrow evening at the latest by 8pm central time at the earliest

RIP RAB

hplver4life
that great i can't wait

Brit531
me too

Sirius_Rulez
i didnt realize that i put an a in posting. i didnt really think to check

Brit531
are you going t post soon?

Regulus A Black
sometime between 6pm tonight and 9pm tonight

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Brit531
I Love your story. It is so goos. Please keep posting.

Barker
Originally posted by Brit531
I Love your story. It is so goos. Please keep posting.
Very Goos. yes

Brit531
i meant good

Regulus A Black
goos, i like goos, whats wrong with goos? haha

RIP RAB

Sirius_Rulez
i luv it. its so gr8. plz keep posting

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
more chapter listings

Chapter 22: The Mysterious Letter
Chapter 23: One Last Lesson
Chapter 24: The Maze
Chapter 25: Debt Paid
Chapter 26: A Giant Mistake
Chapter 27: The Phoenix Falls
Chapter 28: The Serpants Lair
Chapter 29: The traitors demise
Chapter 30: Dumbledore's Weapon
Chapter 31: The stag returns
Chapter 32: The final battle
Chapter 33: Hogwarts Rebuilt

and that is it, after chapter 33 there will be no more chapters

Regulus A Black
Please note that is all subject to change, I may combine, rearrange, delete or add any chapters as I see fit, that is just a rough estimate of how the story will go and as I said before chapter titles can be misleading

RIP RAB

Sirius_Rulez
it was really good. keep it up

Brit531
I love your story it is so good. Please keep posting

Regulus A Black
ok, the next chapter isn't going to be up for a while, why you ask, well because I'm writing the final chapter right now, and then will return to the other chapters.

RIP RAB

Brit531
Still I can't wait

Sirius_Rulez
Neither can I

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black
I plan on posting chapter 21 and 22 Tuesday so look forward to it their, as of yet no changes to that schedule.

RIP RAB

Brit531
Cant wait to read what happens

Barker

Brit531
It is past tuesday where is chapters 21 and 22?

Sirius_Rulez
ye, i want to find out wat happens next cause dis stories really good

Brit531
I agree with Sirius Rulez, post real real real real real real real soon

Regulus A Black

Regulus A Black

Brit531
OMG, that was so good. What happens next? Post more soon, real soon. I want to know what happens next

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>