Who hates James Blunt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

04wayne
I absolutely despise this stupid idiot. how "you're beautiful" managed to be number one like for ever i'll never know

eggmayo
I'm indifferent, seeing as I've never heard of him.

04wayne
This weird singer who was number one for 6 weeks in the UK singles and albums charts but his recent single only got to number 19!! lol

cool_dudes_rule
well i dont like him but his new one high is alright but i dont like the name of his album kinda rubbish to be honest.

Whisper
My friend has his album and he looks all cool and "Jim Morrisony" on the cover and then you play it and, well, em, let's face it, he's no Jim Morrison.

nastyyy
Well... Like him

amity75
ninja I actually like "You're Beautiful".

MildPossession
I don't HATE, i just don't enjoy listening to his music. I use to like High when I first heard it but have gone off it a lot for some reason.

Alpha Centauri
Can't stand him. I hate those mugs who come out singing ballads, but aren't obviously pop to simple minds, so the simple minds think "Oh, this means I like good music." Coldplay allowed this.

-AC

eggmayo
Originally posted by 04wayne
This weird singer who was number one for 6 weeks in the UK singles and albums charts but his recent single only got to number 19!! lol
You expect me to know ANYTHING about that shit?

exanda kane
Nothing wrong with him to be fair. Got some decent songs but not very interesting...

eggmayo
I downloaded 'You're beautiful' and its a half good song. Needs more solo's though.

Pandemoniac
Took me several days to learn the song was by a guy, and not some chick with a taste for cigars. They usually don't mention artist names on the radio...
The song does very little for me, but I don't hate it. Hating music is the extreme waste of time anyway, it's one of the few facts of life you can shut of with a flick of a switch. Why bother going all 'Beavis and Butthead' over a song thinking 'oww this sucks!' when you can all ways toss in a cd of your own in the set?

furryman
makes me want to cut my ears off.

--lexi--02
I think he has a really unique voice. i like him.

RagingSilent
laughing out loud that song's hilarious...my friend always sings it in a beautiful high pitched voice...hehe^-^

Slay

Grimm Reaper
someone should physically pull on his balls to make them drop, he sings like such a *****...almost as bad as chris martin

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by nastyyy
Well... Like him

Me too.

amity75
I like him. Needs to sing more songs about worshipping Satan though.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Can't stand him. I hate those mugs who come out singing ballads, but aren't obviously pop to simple minds, so the simple minds think "Oh, this means I like good music." Coldplay allowed this.

-AC

Yeah, why is this? Why do people think that this music qualifies as "good"? Just because he's got a guitar and sings love songs all the time means it's "more acceptable"? Since when?

I can't stand these songs. Typical "idiot girl" music.

LiL nAstY GirL
I love "You're Beautiful"

Thorin
who's james blunt.

ladygrim
i dont hate hes just very boring and dull

Makedde
I like him, 'You're Beautiful' is an alright song, wouldn't buy his album, though, he's not that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.