Order of the Pheonix Movie to be better than the book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Just my opinion of course, but does anyone agree? The book was decent, but loaded with filler. Cut out all of the unnecessary scenes, and OOTP will a potentially mind-blowing movie.

So there, I've said it...I think the books have been superior thus far, but the OOTP movie will be better than the book.

Prince Nauj
I wannaknown who will be playing tonks!!

DarkC
Originally posted by zombieman
Just my opinion of course, but does anyone agree? The book was decent, but loaded with filler. Cut out all of the unnecessary scenes, and OOTP will a potentially mind-blowing movie.

So there, I've said it...I think the books have been superior thus far, but the OOTP movie will be better than the book.
Especially the Department of Mysteries.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I wannaknown who will be playing tonks!!

Jane Horrucks or however you spell her name is a decent bet.

Emily_depp
no way!!!

hotsauce6548
Books are always better. wink

danagrint
probably the book is better because they will need to cut out more stuff than book 4

rique28
I don't know if it is just me, but they cut out all the class scenes in Movie 4. Only scene you see is Dark arts, but you don't get to see Harry through of the Imprious curse. Which I think will have a big part in the final book. Also, alot of the story is shown through the classes. Not all the classes should be seen, but they a lot of them.

I look forward to seeing Harry teaching all the students will be like. They better not cut that out.

Tim

Barker
Originally posted by rique28
I look forward to seeing Harry teaching all the students will be like. They better not cut that out.
What Moron Would Risk Murder, Just To Cut Out The DA?

undomiel
i really think the movie will be better than the book. i really hope they cut out the part with hagrid and the giants. and i cant wait to see what sirius house will look like

DarkC
Originally posted by undomiel
i really think the movie will be better than the book. i really hope they cut out the part with hagrid and the giants. and i cant wait to see what sirius house will look like
Why? Personally I'm looking forward to the giants.

AC/DC'S_LVR
all i know is that it'd better be better than HP4 that one moved way too fast at the beginning but in the challenges it went too slow

b-dan
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Books are always better. wink rite you are

hpfan811
Originally posted by rique28
I don't know if it is just me, but they cut out all the class scenes in Movie 4. Only scene you see is Dark arts, but you don't get to see Harry through of the Imprious curse. Which I think will have a big part in the final book. Also, alot of the story is shown through the classes. Not all the classes should be seen, but they a lot of them.

Tim

there was potions class big grin

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by exanda kane
cool, know who will be playing LUna.. grrrr

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
all i know is that it'd better be better than HP4 that one moved way too fast at the beginning but in the challenges it went too slow
true, I wanted to see the dursleys and more of the weaslys , etc

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
cool, know who will be playing LUna.. grrrr

true, I wanted to see the dursleys and more of the weaslys , etc

I'm sure Luna will be played by an unknown. yes

Not that that's a bad thing.

Lyn
Originally posted by exanda kane
Jane Horrucks? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.