what all guys want ..... grl's do u agree?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
all guys want is something from u not who u are!!!!!
grls do u apprecatite what guys do for u or with u?

PVS
learn to type, spell, and use proper grammar.
THEN make a thread.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
THEN make a thread.

thumb up

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by skiiboyz342

Another thread that trys to degrade guys sad you are only 16 so half the things on the chart sick

girls are not so "innocent" so stop blaming men mad

grey fox

This is some of the blatant stereotypical shit i expect form chavs

'oh yeah we think were cool cus all we associate a women with is sex and cleaning/food'

Grow up, **** off and get a life you annoying little shit

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Another thread that trys to degrade guys sad you are only 16 so half the things on the chart sick

girls are not so "innocent" so stop blaming men mad

I have to agree with you their , most people always think women are little angles ...which is bullshit . Not all are bad but not all are good ether like any person.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by grey fox
This is some of the blatant stereotypical shit i expect form chavs

'oh yeah we think were cool cus all we associate a women with is sex and cleaning/food'

Grow up, **** off and get a life you annoying little shit

I have to agree with you their , most people always think women are little angles ...which is bullshit . Not all are bad but not all are good ether like any person.

yes

I hate catholic school when I was little. the girls get away with murder...MURDER . If they don't get caught the teacher blame it on the boys for no reason. If the girl get caugfht it's a don't do it again but if the boys get caught it's a You stupid dense piece of shit always starting trouble..detention until doomsday!! no expression

No not all guys want girls for sex,cleaning, and food. Now adays thats all I hear girls and boys alike speak about well when they hit 24 they will mature.

FeceMan
You stoopit, girl.

PVS
btw...its PIRATE...NOT pirret messed

debbiejo
yes

I hate catholic school when I was little. the girls get away with murder...MURDER . If they don't get caught the teacher blame it on the boys for no reason. If the girl get caugfht it's a don't do it again but if the boys get caught it's a You stupid dense piece of shit always starting trouble..detention until doomsday!! no expression

No not all guys want girls for sex,cleaning, and food. Now adays thats all I hear girls and boys alike speak about well when they hit 24 they will mature. Hey when I was in school, the teacher put me in the hallway and taped a sign to my back that said "I'm immature"....Now why would she do that?

botankus

If the OTF shut down for today or something? blink

Ripcord
Whatever. For the most part its all guys want anyway. I know its all I want. Give it up and then get out!

grey fox
Originally posted by Ripcord
Whatever. For the most part its all guys want anyway.

WRONG!!!!!

Nay sayer
sex wins--big surprise. It keeps us as humans entertained if only for short periods of time like at www.getthewholething.com but I'm not complaining-it for damn sure beats a stamp collection.

Clovie
Originally posted by PVS
THEN make a thread. I second this.

I don't understand the question.

Ganner Rhysode
Unfortunatley, I'm inclined to disagree with you. Maybe sex is all shallow guys want, but most guys who are intelligent, mature, or worth a dime are in a relationship for a lot more than sex. In my mind, sex would be a bonus, as opposed to a prerequisite. Not all guys are as shallow or simple minded as you are, I'm sorry to say. (only not really)

skiiboyz342
i'm not degrading all guys i mean i luv all u guys on here it's just well so other guys that i disagree with get me!!!
if i offended any guy on here i am truly sorry!!!!
i was making a point about most guys but not all ok so i still luv all of u!!!!
i'm sorry!!

grey fox
No your not , otherwise you wouldn't have created the second thread .

fini
WEll then make a thread with some sence!!! and a lil more inderstandable

MarioX
dunno about all your grls out there but i really just want sex.......

skiiboyz342
MarioX ur so insencitive!!! really if that's all u want then u are shallow really!!!!!!!

grey fox
MarioX ur so insencitive!!! really if that's all u want then u are shallow really!!!!!!!

and your rather pathetic.......

lil bitchiness
Different guys want different things - they are not all the same.

And those who are the same are so to please their friends.

DarkC
Originally posted by MarioX
dunno about all your grls out there but i really just want sex.......
laughing out loud One of a kind, I guess.

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
THEN make a thread.

^^^dont listen to him. Type how eva you want homes. Its a free country iight.

grey fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
^^^dont listen to him. Type how eva you want homes. Its a free country iight.

Yes it may be a free country . BUT , that doesn't mean you have to type like a two year old.......

skiiboyz342
when u type on AIM u acctually type like a 2 year old it's proven grey fox!!!!
thanks anyway JacopeX!!!!
i can't spell if my life depended on it!!! i try my hardest really to spell right!!!!
i'm 16 and i can't spell worth my life really it's sad that i have to you the auto spell on my computer it's really bad but i try anyway!!!!
grey fox ur just jealous of my unique spelling!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin cool angel pirate smart

Snoopbert
WRONG!!!!! No, right. Pretty much everyone at the same age as "chav" before/if they grow out of it talks and relentlessly searches to get laid. So, for him and I, it's right.

grey fox
when u type on AIM u acctually type like a 2 year old it's proven grey fox!!!!
thanks anyway JacopeX!!!!
i can't spell if my life depended on it!!! i try my hardest really to spell right!!!!
i'm 16 and i can't spell worth my life really it's sad that i have to you the auto spell on my computer it's really bad but i try anyway!!!!
grey fox ur just jealous of my unique spelling!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin cool angel pirate smart

Not in the slightest , in fact if i did spell like you i would quit writing all together. Oh and using that many smiliies at once makes you look even more of a noob then you already are......

Originally posted by Snoopbert
No, right. Pretty much everyone at the same age as "chav" before/if they grow out of it talks and relentlessly searches to get laid. So, for him and I, it's right.
No , just because the basic minority thinks of nothing but getting laid constantly doesn't mean everyone else does.

Snoopbert
Not in the slightest , in fact if i did spell like you i would quit writing all together. Oh and using that many smiliies at once makes you look even more of a noob then you already are......

No , just because the basic minority thinks of nothing but getting laid constantly doesn't mean everyone else does. Are you blind I was referring to the children, same age group as what miss insensitive was referring too. I think about sex a lot, at rather random times. The minority here is those who don't... in fact, it's basically that way with prettty much every high school.

T.V.O.T.I.
wtf is this biased stereotypical shit?

BackFire
I want sex, gimme gimme.

debbiejo
crutch

Don't hurt yourself....LOL

BackFire
On the contrary, I'm likely to hurt others who don't give me sex when I want it.

Imaginary

You behave as though girls have no sex drive whatsoever.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Imaginary
You behave as though girls have no sex drive whatsoever.

eek! They do?

Capt_Fantastic
yes

No not all guys want girls for sex,cleaning, and food. Now adays thats all I hear girls and boys alike speak about well when they hit 24 they will mature.

catholic school is just as easy for boys as it is girls....

I got away with murder

Practically true.

Capt_Fantastic
yes

catholic school is just as easy for boys as it is girls....

I got away with murder

Practically true.

But, I wore a suit....everyday. People at home thought the suit implies responsability. Little did they know.

Dark Urizen

And you are ignorant for generalizing from (most likely) your own incredibly limited experience smile

cool_dudes_rule
this thread is odd.

Atlantis001

Sun Ce
Girls use guys just as much as guys use girls.

Besides not all guys want girls for just sex, there is some decent guys out there who actually want them for who they are, i know i do.

skiiboyz342
oh really well then ur ok ... not!!!
it's bad to try for sex now and find out later u don't want to be with that person anymore!!! but guess who gets stuke with the infant? not daddy!!! the mother gets stuke with the fact that she has to look like an over sided ballon for nine months just for that child!! and abortion is not an opinion in any case!!! The mother is the one resoponsible for the child and the father has no part in it!!!
that is why u insencative guess are soooo wrapped up in sex!!!
and as for me i am not thinking about sex ... ever!!!!!!
so there i said what i meant and i meant what i said and i don't like u guys who insult me on this thread!!!
leave my spelling alone and i'll leave u alone!!!!
oh and i can put as many smiles on this message as i would like!!!! stick out tongue big grin cool rock shifty pirate

Snoopbert
God are you a retard.

XANA_Mar

NOT TRUE! Only the perverted guys are like that.We're not all bad.I dont cyber with my girlfriend or anything like that.

skiiboyz342
well then half the guys who go out with me are perverted!!!!
i only wish i could get a guy to like me for who i am to him not how long he can keep me in bed with him!!!!!!!
wish i got someone like that!!!
don't u know people put of forums that descriminat other to make themselves feel better and i guess that's what i am doing!!!
please excuse me if i descriminat u or any other guy!!! embarrasment confused

PVS
put out or get out eek!

DanieLs_4_Ever
It's a surprise that I understood what you said with all your spelling problems. But anywho, It's the truth that some, not all men want sex from a girl and nothing else. But that's not true for all men, some in this world are actually nice and caring and appreciate a woman's love.

DOOM2099
Ha! Guys want sex! Unattached, meaningless, no holds bareed I'm not calling you tomorrow freaky sex. Only the gay ones are different.

FistOfThe North
Sex, sex and more sex with no strings or emotions attached. Thats all and thats it. I quickly become bored with a girl if im not gonna have sex with her, no matter how smart or nice she is.. Like I'd just be uninterseted in her in any and everyway overall if I know sex with her is out of the question. Truly and simply, this is how I feel.

lol, and no I haven't been hurt before. It's just how I think, I guess.

Imaginary
Originally posted by DOOM2099
Ha! Guys want sex! Unattached, meaningless, no holds bareed I'm not calling you tomorrow freaky sex. Only the gay ones are different.

And some girls don't feel that way?

You're stereotyping, saying that guys want sex and girls want love, when in fact there is a thread in this very forum that proves that the ratio is pretty much even.

yerssot
I think I'll post in the ambuigity-topic, I clearly am a girl, I want sweet luv baby, yeah!

FistOfThe North
Luv is gay. Sex rulez forever. And ever.

XANA_Mar
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Its people like you that I hate. mad
You pthetic pervert!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Get a life, you babbling pervert. I hope you get ran over by a bus.
XANA was right, you are pathetic and I hope every girl you've ever hurt gets back at you. You have no life if you say things like that.

DarkC
Good luck getting married...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by DarkC
Good luck getting married...

Marriage!? laughing

I'll pass. No thanks.

If I wanna lose my freedom, I'll just commit a crime.

And if i wanna get yelled at daily, ill move back in with moms, lol.

I'll never trade in the bachelor life to gnarling kids, a woman I have to give my hard earned paycheck to every week and the loss of everything I hold dear. The freedom to do what ever I want without the multiple restrains having a girlfriend can lock on you.

Did you know it ultimately cost more in taxes to get married?

Echuu
it's bad to try for sex now and find out later u don't want to be with that person anymore!!! but guess who gets stuke with the infant? not daddy!!! the mother gets stuke with the fact that she has to look like an over sided ballon for nine months just for that child!! and abortion is not an opinion in any case!!! The mother is the one resoponsible for the child and the father has no part in it!!!
so there i said what i meant and i meant what i said and i don't like u guys who insult me on this thread!!!
oh and i can put as many smiles on this message as i would like!!!! stick out tongue big grin cool rock shifty pirate

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need 1,000 cc's of intelligence stat!!!

Seriously what's wrong with you?
#1. not all guys just want sex
#2. ever thought that maybe when a girl gets pregnant she may or may not be to blame also?
#3. there are better child support laws now and being put into effect so that guys can't just run off when they get a girl pregnant
#4. go educate yourself

And lastly I am a male and I want it in this order.....Love, Marriage, Sex.

FistOfThe North
You're in the minority, buddy.

I want this order....Sex, sex, sex.

a.d.i.d.a.s

debbiejo
^have you always been like this? blink

lil bitchiness
You're in the minority, buddy.

I want this order....Sex, sex, sex.

a.d.i.d.a.s

Aha. From your reply, i can see you have never had any or you are severely sexually deprived.

botankus
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Aha. From your reply, i can see you have never had any or you are severely sexually deprived.
I'd say both!

debbiejo
I feel the more people talk about it, the less they're gettin it......It's an obsession...........

FistOfThe North
Ill drink a corona to that, lol. It is an obsession.

I'll admit, Im a sex addict and a commitmentphobe/loss of freedom type.

Like i'd need it a few times a day, lol.

I guess I just madly love woman that bad I guess.

(safe) Sex Rulz !

BobbyD
No doubt, an interesting thread. However, the answers to these questions vary greatly for the MOST part depending on what age you ask a man this question. When he's younger, there is no question, that he simply wants in a woman's pants, and will do what he must to get there, whether in a relationship or not, whether truly in love or not.

As a man gets older, he looks to have someone to snuggle with on the sofa, and sex becomes almost a routine chore.

debbiejo
Yeah, I think it's a maturity thing.......Though people never tire of a good thing...

BobbyD
Well, no one tires from it, per se, Deb (from a cardio standpoint, then yes, some do) stick out tongue

But MOST men do find it quite routine when being with the same woman for a long period of time whether married or not, but that is why love is necessary to make a relationship work.

skiiboyz342
Very valid point BobbyD!!!!!!!!
you are the first person to actually make some sence of this thread there are people like you that make me stop and think alittle which may hurt some like PVS and Grey Fox. you proved the point i was trying to get across to PVS and Grey Fox. thanks!
you made a perfect mature answer. i do agree with you that it is a mature thing but do you think it's right to do it when your young or when your older and just want it as a routine thing. do you think that having sex outside of marriage is schanlist!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Well by the way he talks he "supposedly" screws a lot of women, but someday he'll come griping of how his penis has sprouted in some kind of rashes or something disgusting because he has an STD. I won't pity him.
And BTW, A friend of mine is reading that book (or ~A~ book with that picture on the cover. I know nothing about it though.)

WrathfulDwarf
I want a woman to make me a sandwich and to served me like a king.

I rule! cool

Storm
He loves me for who I am, despite my faults.

stop_sign

This could go both ways there are some stupid guys and stupid girls who go for the wrong things you cant condemn only the guys. and there are some great guys out there

debbiejo
I think girls want the same as what guys want to the most part, but still it depends on the person. We are all individuals.

Ladyluck
This thread is ridiculous. Not all guys are the same and not all guys want the same thing. Don't generalize.

Uberking Robert

Go to Hell, you uppity whore with an attitude. Take your feminist blasphemy to some pussy country like Sweden. When something goes wrong it's automatically the woman's fault; anyone with a brain can tell you that, byatch.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
Go to Hell, you uppity whore with an attitude. Take your feminist blasphemy to some pussy country like Sweden. When something goes wrong it's automatically the woman's fault; anyone with a brain can tell you that, byatch.

When something goes wrong it's automatically the woman's fault, eh? Hahaha that makes me laugh.

debbiejo
Whooooo UR got put away for awhile.... laughing out loud

redcaped
All girls are babies to me, soft and lovable. What do I do with a real baby? If is my kid I kiss, play, make laugh...if is not mine I ignore it-it's not mine so I don't like it. Ok, in my opinion girls should not split themselves to satisfy more than one guy. Let's better think girls and guys have the same quantity in the world, but the way each behaves is very wrong creating hatred. We all should be light to each other and understand the situation, never fear without a reason to fear. I am a guy and I hate when a girl believes the way men are even if she's not pretty or very pretty, she's stupid. I like pretty girls "only" and also from the inside. That explains my solitude. Yes, believe it girl. I am a hero.

fini
yay Uberking Finally got kicked out.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
There's only one thing to say about that and that is....no expression

redcaped
I expect no less.

skiiboyz342
You know i am trying to prove a point and over half of you proved it for me and wiether i can spell or not is irrelivant to the matter at hand!! besides i only talk that way to replace my real identity!! i am really a princess and i usually am busy but you must indeed cut me some slack when i am in a hurry so please pardon my spelling and if i have indeed offended anyone then please pardon me!!!!

Mindship
Obviously, what all guys really want is a good speller...go figure.
wink

PVS
Originally posted by fini
yay Uberking Finally got kicked out.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

debbiejo
Girls want to have the same things guys do with the exception of good Communion..............guys don't seem as apt as girls to handle that.

Xirius
Communion?
Elaborate please?

skiiboyz342
i was only trying to be a normal teenager and get away from my princess life and have others respect me for the girl i was not the princess i am! PVS if i did offend you i send a personal apology and i wish you will accept it for if my GrandMaie found out about this site i would be killed!! Yes i have had a few bad experiances over here in Romania. it is because several guys did not know about my past and who i was so they did not respect me for who i was and who i am!! i am truly sorry!!

Bardock42
I don't know what the hell you are talkign about.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Xirius
Communion?
Elaborate please? Yeah, girls want to go to communion and guys don't.... laughing out loud

I meant communication. It seems many guys aren't that good at that. They're afraid to share their thoughts.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah, girls want to go to communion and guys don't.... laughing out loud

I meant communication. It seems many guys aren't that good at that. They're afraid to share their thoughts.

Maybe they just have brains that filter the mindless babbling.....quite a possibility in my opinion.

Da preacher
You know i am trying to prove a point and over half of you proved it for me and wiether i can spell or not is irrelivant to the matter at hand!! besides i only talk that way to replace my real identity!! i am really a princess and i usually am busy but you must indeed cut me some slack when i am in a hurry so please pardon my spelling and if i have indeed offended anyone then please pardon me!!!!

IF you were a princess you would at least be able to spell.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe they just have brains that filter the mindless babbling.....quite a possibility in my opinion. Are you saying women only babble mindlessly?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Da preacher
IF you were a princess you would at least be able to spell.
And she wouldn't claim to live in Romania....which obviously don't have Royals.

Bardock42
Are you saying women only babble mindlessly?

Am I?

debbiejo
Am I? I think you are....

Da preacher

Yup

big grin

JK

Bardock42
I think you are....

I doubt it.

debbiejo
Maybe they just have brains that filter the mindless babbling..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your point?

debbiejo
Your point?
Am I?
I think you are....
I doubt it.

Let's watch the reruns.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You did say it.

Bardock42
Let's watch the reruns.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You did say it.
What did I say?

debbiejo
What did I say? Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe they just have brains that filter the mindless babbling.....quite a possibility in my opinion.

Bardock42

Yes, I said what you quoted.

debbiejo
Yes, I said what you quoted. I give up........ no expression

You said it...yes....---> mindless babble

Da preacher
He didn't say it.

lol, reread his post.

debbiejo
He didn't say it.

lol, reread his post. Generalizing generalizing....

Bardock42
I give up........ no expression

You said it...yes....---> mindless babble
I used those two words...I never said what you claimesd I said though.

Da preacher
Read it I said!

He never said that women or girls only babble mindlessly.

Bardock42
Read it I said!

He never said that women or girls only babble mindlessly.
Thanks man.

debbiejo
No men have brain to filter it.........the mindless babbing....

Da preacher
So?

He literally said: Maybe they* just have brains that filter the mindless babbling.....quite a possibility in my opinion.

*men

Did he then say Women only babble mindlessly?

NO

debbiejo
Well, I know it's not true because I don't mindlessly babble.. stick out tongue

Good thing he added in his opinion...

Bardock42

Good thing he added in his opinion...

Well you are a prime example.

debbiejo
Well you are a prime example. Not really, I just add spice to a conversation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Da preacher

laughing

Bardock42
Not really, I just add spice to a conversation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Same difference.

debbiejo
Same difference. According to your opinion but spice makes life more interesting. And how did we get off on me again.. laughing out loud

Bardock42
According to your opinion but spice makes life more interesting. And how did we get off on me again.. laughing out loud You are boring.

Da preacher
Yup

debbiejo
You are boring. I'm not boring...... cool I'm where it is........

And I'm outa here................................!!

Da preacher
We gonna miss u.

lol

debbiejo
We gonna miss u.

lol Of course you will, it's only natural. cool

Da preacher
Yeah, I guess.

Say, weren't u leavin'?

lol

debbiejo
Yeah, I guess.

Say, weren't u leavin'?

lol I have this thing with having the last word........so quit talking to me.......... yes laughing out loud

Bardock42
I have this thing with having the last word........so quit talking to me.......... yes laughing out loud

You won't.

Da preacher
Not if anything to say about it I have.

debbiejo
Why?....cry...............Oh cruel world.........Ha hahaha

Da preacher
I'm quitin' postin' here.

lol

Ha!

debbiejo
Me too!....LOL

Da preacher
Yup

debbiejo
I here ya!

I'm outa here AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!...Bye.

Da preacher
Bye

(yes!)

debbiejo
See ya and back on topic..........Girls just want the same respect guys want.

Da preacher

You are such a retard.

(@ debbiejo) Gotcha!

debbiejo
grls do u apprecatite what guys do for u or with u? Not all guys want something from a girl, though many do think with there.......

I'm a girl and do appreciate everything that is done for me either by a guy or a girl....I'm thankful for all relationships no matter where they come from.

big grin Ha!

Da preacher
Interesting I might have 2 reflect some time on those inspiring words debbiejo.

lol

debbiejo
Interesting I might have 2 reflect some time on those inspiring words debbiejo.

lol Well I believe everybody needs the same things to make them happy. I don't believe people should be stereotyped because we are all different with different needs and personalities. I would never say that all guys are for themselves, though I've met some, and many don't know how to communicate as well as us females do.....and it makes things very confusing... and I can't say all girls play games though that it almost a norm...It doesn't fit the "all" though.....Too many games on both sides, though I think as a person gets older the games should stop....And usually they do for the most part.....It's the communication that's the prob. for the most part.....Different ways to see things and state them.

So, think on that. cool

Da preacher
Yeah, I'm gonna do that.

debbiejo
Do what?

Da preacher
I give up.

debbiejo
As you should............

Good day to ya. big grin

Da preacher
Yeah, good day to ya.

lol

debbiejo
As any man would know the woman is more creative with thoughts...

We are generally the right brainers..ie creativity.......Better ways to try to prove a point and communicate.

Xirius
As a guy, (and, before someone takes what Im about to say the wrong way- Im not gay),I have to admit that most of the guys that I know (not all of them), are actually just after sex. Its not the way I think people should view their partners and I think that respect should always exist in a relationship, but most of the guys I know dont share my views.

FeceMan
Here's what EVERYONE wants:

For this thread to die.

Ieatbabies

I wonder why this chick isn't a lesbian yet?

skiiboyz342
Ieatbabies
i am not going to be lesbian b/c you would think i pick on subjects for a reason and i do!!! .... if you have not already read my little confession on page 4 then you do not know!!
i have a hard life my Ada and Maie are trying to figure out which throne i get when i turn 21 and i am living in Romania with my Grandmaie to learn to be a better princess and if you think being royalty is cool go back to your hole and think about it. being royal is lonely you aren't looked at as a person you are looked at as a stuck up individual!!! And i am royalty that is why i said this!!
belive me it is not easy!! edicate is your best friend after a while!!!
it really isn't what i wanted but i was born into it and there is nothing i can do!!!
My Grandmaie said that i would probly be the next queen of Romania!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.