Darksied vs. The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Since in the last issue of the Sentry, the Void broke almost every bone in the Hulks body is less than 30 seconds without showing any strain, how do you think Darksied would do against him.

grey fox
Would the omega beams hurt the void though, with him being a hard light construct and all.

golem370

Fishy 500
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Since in the last issue of the Sentry, the Void broke almost every bone in the Hulks body is less than 30 seconds without showing any strain, how do you think Darksied would do against him.

When did Sentry 3 come out ?

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Fishy 500
When did Sentry 3 come out ?
Yesterday. Sentry and Hulk went up against Void. Void grabbed Hulk and started snapping bones like they were twigs. Just to piss-off Sentry.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Yesterday. Sentry and Hulk went up against Void. Void grabbed Hulk and started snapping bones like they were twigs. Just to piss-off Sentry.

Isn't the void Sentry ? hmmmm ! Its simillar, i always thought someone with Superman powers would be able to brake Hulks bones shifty

Maestro
To be honest the void is such a bs character, any character involved n a storyline with him just goes into PIS/CIS mode, go ask Dr Strange and FF.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Maestro
To be honest the void is such a bs character, any character involved n a storyline with him just goes into PIS/CIS mode, go ask Dr Strange and FF.

bawling

Draco69
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Isn't the void Sentry ? hmmmm ! Its simillar, i always thought someone with Superman powers would be able to brake Hulks bones shifty

The Void is just a jumped up hard-light construct similar to that of a GL construct.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Draco69
The Void is just a jumped up hard-light construct similar to that of a GL construct.

He strikes me as more of a phychic manifestation akin to (ugh) Onslaught. The Void also has powers distinct from those Rob manifests as the Sentry, like telepathy and weather controll (he created a hurricane that spun backwards!).

Remember, the Sentry is one of Rob's multaple personalities too. It stikes me that the Sentry has the powers that Rob would imagine a hero having, while the Void fits his idea of the ultimate villain.

Other charaters sure do suffer from Induced Stupidity when he's around. He's screwing with their minds left and right without even thinking about it! Rob isn't a jumped up Superman Clone, he's a weak Jim Jaspers who wishes he was Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.