How much is to much for a game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Should games cost 60 dollarrs for big systems

Should psp games cost 50

should the ds have games that cost 30

Why is it that barbies horse adventure was 60 dollars at one point.... and a game like Legend of zelda is the same price..

I think crap games should be 10 dollars the most. Ok games at 30 dollars, and games that you get addicted to is 40-50

Sounds fair to me instead of getting a random game and it sukcs for 60 dollars...they really should rate it before they release it with a price sad

Lana
Well it's sort of hard to judge prices by how good the game is, because no matter how shit a game it is, there'll be someone who likes it -- guaranteed.

Most new games for consoles and PC are around $50. I won't pay more than that unless it's a bundle kit (ie, DDR and a dance pad).

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
Well it's sort of hard to judge prices by how good the game is, because no matter how shit a game it is, there'll be someone who likes it -- guaranteed.

Most new games for consoles and PC are around $50. I won't pay more than that unless it's a bundle kit (ie, DDR and a dance pad).

I know one game that not even kids 2 years old would like. My friend got suckered for buying this game called STAKE laughing out loud why would they name it that. the theme song just kept saying stake and the glitches are horrible. 45 dollars sad

SaTsuJiN
I think 50 is pushing it.. anything over that I would never get.. even if it got quintuple platinum from gods personal gaming magazine

TwisterGameX
Well i pay mor ethan 50 for imports....like Naruto 4.

50 dollars plus tax still goe sup to near freaking 50

Ganner Rhysode
Well, I remember back in the day when a brand new, top of the line game was $20.00, and games that had been on the shelves for a few months were as low as ten, sometimes priced at around fifteen - sometimes you could get a really good deal, and buy a double pack of recent games for $18.00 or so.

Spartan005
I actually don't think $60 is that bad for an Xbox 360 game, considering that the N64s games were the same price smile

hotsauce6548
$60 is too much. erm

I hope Nintendo lowers the main price of their games. If a company were to do it, it would be them. yes

Lana
Considering how I've heard that they want the launch price of the Revolution itself to be around $200, I wouldn't at all be surprised if they lowered the prices of new games.

Mišt
I paid $120 for Perfect Dark and the N64 expansion pack. (Not US currency, that would be insane). Most expensive game Ive ever bought.

jockjanson
I won't pay more than $40 unless I absolutely *have* to have it. It hasn't been since Sonic the Hedgehog 3!
Zelda will be the next *have to have* for me.

Inspectah Deck
All games should cost a dolla

JKozzy
You DO know that games cost millions to produce... they have to earn back the money somehow. For what you get for $50, it took them years to develop with a budget of $50 times a lot... if you think about it, it's not that bad. If you really don't want to pay $50, then wait for the price to go down. Let the companies get their profit, and save yourself some money. Or, rent games.

Koala MeatPie
I say that Brand New Computer games should cost as much as a DVD , 30$ if it cost that much, I would have bought SOOOO many more games.

30$ for a computer game is as it should be, instead of literly double that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.