Wolverine and Spiderman to the test(not vs each other)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Wolverine or Spiderman

Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Toad
Wendigo
Hulk
Juggernaut
Collosus

ok so who wins in each. Like put Wolverine or Spiderman next t each of the characters if you think they could beat them...if they can't beat them then put Wolverine or Spiderman has a better chance and why.

steverules
Spider-man

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by steverules
Spider-man

roll eyes (sarcastic) You didn't read my post did you

soleran30
Wolverine or Spiderman

Jubilee Tough one I say Spiderman due to range and her human frame.
Nightcrawler Spiderman very fast hard to TP
Toad Either really Toad is well Toad
Wendigo Wolverine one mistake is death for spiderman....Wolverine has room for errors
Hulk Wolverine lets face it he is a light brawler meant to go against big guys due to healing and bones. Spiderman only with enviroment and other pieces.
Juggernaut Wolverine lets face it he is a light brawler meant to go against big guys due to healing and bones. Spiderman can win but has to use his enviroment and not h2h. Honestly I doubt either could really "win" vs juggs.
Collosus Wolverine lets face it he is a light brawler meant to go against big guys due to healing and bones

I don't really see really many wins against the high end tank types for either guy however I feel the way Wolverine is written that he has a better shot ONLY because any mistakes can be covered by his healing.

TwisterGameX
Jubilee Wolverine
Nightcrawler Spiderman( better chance)
Toad equal chances
Wendigo Wolverine
Hulk Wolverine(better chance)
Juggernaut Wolverine better chance
Collosus I don't know..maybe spidey

Well running away from the match to shoot webs on buildings and throw cars are not allowed. Also regenerating from a single cell like majin buu is not allowed either.

soleran30
Spiderman doesn't have to run far from Jubilee to slap webs on her.......the other guys are to physically tough and would require jobber aura from spiderman to win majority fightssmile He could win some I just see Wolverine taking more fights from the big guys.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by soleran30
Spiderman doesn't have to run far from Jubilee to slap webs on her.......the other guys are to physically tough and would require jobber aura from spiderman to win majority fightssmile He could win some I just see Wolverine taking more fights from the big guys.

I say jubilee kicks both spidey and wovies ass.

Web does not work on jubilee unless it is going 90000 per second.

soleran30
maybe honestly I am not really familiar with Jubilee she kinda seems underrated because comics play her off as a ditsy teen.......I would like to see Jubilee win only because I think she is so underrated though!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by soleran30
maybe honestly I am not really familiar with Jubilee she kinda seems underrated because comics play her off as a ditsy teen.......I would like to see Jubilee win only because I think she is so underrated though!

check outxmen 98 fake, and see jubilee beat the hulk

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Wolverine or Spiderman

Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Toad
Wendigo
Hulk
Juggernaut
Collosus

ok so who wins in each. Like put Wolverine or Spiderman next t each of the characters if you think they could beat them...if they can't beat them then put Wolverine or Spiderman has a better chance and why.

Jubilee: Spider-Man
Nightcrawler: Spider-Man
Toad: Both
Wendigo: Neither, Wolverine has better chance
Hulk: Neither win or have better chance
Juggernaut: Neither have better chance
Collosus: Neither, Wolverine has better chance (if he can cut Colossus)

Beyonder
Jubilee - Spiderman
Nightcrawler - Spiderman
Toad - both
Wendigo - Spiderman - how's Wendigo, except in strength, different from Sandman, Rhino, Hydroman, Venom, or Carnage
Hulk - Spiderman - spidersense, speedy, distance, intellegence. Spidey would even try to calm Hulk down as an option while Logan would mostlikely not.
Juggernaut - Spiderman has better chances. As crappy as it is, Spidey's beaten Juggernaut before.
Collosus - Spidey again.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Beyonder
Wendigo - Spiderman - how's Wendigo, except in strength, different from Sandman, Rhino, Hydroman, Venom, or Carnage
Do you think Spiderman could take any of those guys without plot devices?

Rhino's a jobber. . . no expression

gladiator69
pussy is back how nice

steverules
Spidey can dodge bullets, has a spider sence, amazing agility and super strength and he's also evolving so spidey won't have any trouble with these dudes.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by gladiator69
pussy is back how nice

huh?

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
huh? He keeps calling me a pussy due to my liking jubilee. Ignore him, he's just a troll.

steverules
Originally posted by gladiator69
pussy is back how nice

So u think spidey wins as well, hmmm interesting.

Tha C-Master
What will SPIDERMAN OR WOLVERINE do to juggernaut... spiderman could stall him with the environment, thats it...

steverules
Spidey could fire abuse at juggernaut until juggernaut falls to the ground and begs spidey to shut up.

Creshosk
The bricks can clap, Wolverine deals with it better than spidey does.

Though verbally beating them is an idea.

steverules
Great wolverines a cat.

Creshosk
Originally posted by steverules
Great wolverines a cat. No, Aries was dressed up as Wolverine.

steverules
Hmm, wolverines sence of style is catching on.

Sparkz
Jubilee - Spiderman
Nightcrawler - Spiderman
Toad - both
Hulk - Spiderman - spidersense, speedy, distance, intellegence. Spidey would even try to calm Hulk down as an option while Logan would mostlikely not.
Juggernaut - Spiderman has better chances. As crappy as it is, Spidey's beaten Juggernaut before.
Collosus - Spidey again.

Nah Spidey didnt beat juggernaught he stalled him for an extended period of time, after all juggernaught got out by himself.

Metalmanx
Collosus: Neither, but Spidey has a better chance, since Wolverine can't cut Colossus.

Creshosk
I dunno, I still think that Wolvie fairs better against the bricks since the bricks can clap to beat spiderman, but it doesn't work quite as well with wolvie. . .

wolverine8888
wolverine would also have a better chance vs night crawler.
he knows all of night crawlers moves. he has already showe dhe cna tag night crawler with little effort.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Collosus: Neither, but Spidey has a better chance, since Wolverine can't cut Colossus. I agree with pretty much all of this, though I think Spidey has a better chance than Wolverine of stalemating most of the bricks, due to his speed and spider-sense. I believe Wolverine has at least one decisive victory over Wendigo, so I'd go with Metalmanx and say Logan has the better chance there.

scotsmn
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Wolverine or Spiderman

Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Toad
Wendigo
Hulk
Juggernaut
Collosus

I'll list which is most likely to win even if they have like .00001 chance.

Jubilee - Spiderman (range advantage)
Nightcrawler - Spiderman (quicker to catch him)
Toad - Wolverine (quicker to end him)
Wendigo - Wolverine (can at least tear him open and do some damage)
Hulk - Wolverine (can at least tear him open and do some damage)
Juggernaut - Spiderman (will be able to go longer without getting hit)
Collosus - Wolverine (can get into him while spidey can't)

TwisterGameX
Spidey takes all of them by hiumself except for juggernaut because he can't die.

Metalmanx
Wolverine has never been able to cut Colossus to date.

wolverine8888
actauly thats not true at all. also i seen the prove u people use in colossus defence and in the pic it self which i have it says colossus metal is strong but nuthing compared to wolverine admatium claws.
also in (x-men unlimited bishop is back) wolverines claws go right throw colossus.
also I liek this pic it funny. why would colossus be afraid of wolverines claws if they can't harm him?

Metalmanx
Possibly because at that time, many years ago no less, Colossus didn't realize that Wolverine couldn't cut him?

And what is this about Wolverine cutting right through Colossus? X-men Unlimited you say? What issue #? Do you have a scan?

wolverine8888
issue # 29.

oh ya colossus did not know as u say becuase the pic below happen about over 100 comics befor. ya make sure u read the words of the pic.
ps I don't have a scanner

Metalmanx
Oh, I can read it just fine. I see where it says sparks were created. I can make sparks against a metal plate and still not do any damage to it.

But, if you're one of those people that think sparks = damage, then that's about as far as Wolverine can get then.

And I also see where Colossus popped Wolverine in the face and sent him flying, even when Wolverine is supposed to be so much faster than him.

wolverine8888
Oh, I can read it just fine. I see where it says sparks were created. I can make sparks against a metal plate and still not do any damage to it.

But, if you're one of those people that think sparks = damage, then that's about as far as Wolverine can get then.

And I also see where Colossus popped Wolverine in the face and sent him flying, even when Wolverine is supposed to be so much faster than him.

lol. read what it says at the bottum. colossus armor is strong but is no match for wolverien adamatuim claws. if wolverien ahd stabbed down would of gone right through colossus but no he just slashed him. also I like to add the only reason colossus was able to hit him is because he was beign mind controlled

Metalmanx
"also I like to add the only reason colossus was able to hit him is because he was beign mind controlled"

I believe this falls into a little thing we like to call "speculation". I think Colossus is plenty fast enough to tag Wolverine. As is Hulk, and other super strong opponents. With super strength, comes a certain amount of super speed, especially in the punches.

wolverine8888
oh I agree colossus can certainly hit wolverine but it would not of been that easy for him. but yes I agree colossus can hit wolverine with effort

Metalmanx
Honestly, I wouldn't even say it would take that much effort. Hulk hits him all the time. So does Thing apparently.

wolverine8888
naw it would take effort that don't hit wolverine in the sense ur thinking. wolverine normaly hits them far far far far more time befor they get a single hit plus u have to add in that hulk fist is a pritty big ass thing he have an easier time dodging colossus but colossus is faster so it would be a lot like fighting the thing.

Metalmanx
Slower opponents hit Wolverine all the time.

I'm using the super strength = certain amount of super speed here.

Daredevil, Elektra, etc. have hit him plenty of times before. Probably more than he even hit them. Now, an opponent with a super fast punch would hit Wolverine even more than these street-levelers.

Sabretooth has also hit him plenty of times, and his fist is about twice the size of Wolvie's. That's not really that much bigger.

wolverine8888
Slower opponents hit Wolverine all the time.

I'm using the super strength = certain amount of super speed here.

Daredevil, Elektra, etc. have hit him plenty of times before. Probably more than he even hit them. Now, an opponent with a super fast punch would hit Wolverine even more than these street-levelers.
actauly they relay have only hit a brain washed wolverine and electra once did pritty good vs a feral wolverine. not they would not hit wolverine as much for simple reason ever time he foughten DD he was being mind controlled which is only one fight same as said with electra. unless u count her vs feral wolverine who she was training to be a man again. also both those opponets are far mroe agile then colossus. also the reason slower opponets such as soem street levels hit him is simply so he can end the fight faster. look at this ppic this opponet is almost at spidermans speeds ye the gets punked.

Metalmanx
Again I throw the big "SPECULATION" your way.

How do you just figure that that guy is anywhere near Spiderman's speed and agility?

X-Logan

X-Logan
It is stated in an Claremont issue(revolution)by colossus him self that Wolveirne could EASILY cut his armor body...

Metalmanx
And yet, he's never been able to. Characters say a lot of stuff that they either don't mean, or don't really know too much about.

X-Logan

Metalmanx

Beyonder
Originally posted by Creshosk
Do you think Spiderman could take any of those guys without plot devices?

Rhino's a jobber. . . no expression

Intellegence is a plot device?

Wolverine beating up Hulk and Wendigo is jobbing.

Creshosk
Intellegence is a plot device? No, plot devices are plot devices. Intelligence allows him to find one.

With just his inteligence on a flat world that he can pick up chunks out of the ground even with buildings that he can't use chunks of to throw at them. . . no cars or lamp posts or the like. . . Would Spiderman be able to fight them and win?

Wolverine beating up Hulk and Wendigo is jobbing. Hardly seeing as he was desingned to do just that.

that's why he's short, vicous, hairy and attacks things several times his size, because he was designed after Wolverines, short, hairy nasty beasts that attack creatures several time their size.

Rhino's a jobber because practically everyone beats him. . . I think there is a rhino disrespect thred in the comic books forum. . .

wolverine8888
also i stated two comics were colossus was cut by wolverines claws already lol

X-Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.