Sidious VS Sidious Clone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
Interesting Fight. Who Prevails

IKC
ZOMG I Don't Know, Perhaps It's The One That Can Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In Their Sentences For No Observable Reason.

If you mean, by "Sidious Clone," DE Sidious, then DE Sidious curbstomps normal Sidious.

Exador
Why Are You Correcting My Sentences?

xyz jedi
What about Luke vs. Luke clone "Luuke" vs. Luuuke vs. Luuuuke vs. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!! lol.

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
What about Luke vs. Luke clone "Luuke" vs. Luuuke vs. Luuuuke vs. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!! lol. Oh no.. Not that dumb joke again.. I wish I never made it..

Veneficus
Originally posted by overlord
Oh no.. Not that dumb joke again.. I wish I never made it..
Serves you right.

Darth Avis
what about luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......*gasps for air*uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ke vs marka ragnos. all thouse U are pwnz00rzs.

SS_181st_Snow
Both sids agree to help eachother take over the galaxy, and both pwn Luke like he was a 2 doller hoe. They then build the perfect Death Star and blow up Yavin 4, and then have a massive battle for power.

overlord
Originally posted by Veneficus
Serves you right. No, I actually made fun of myself in the same post of making that joke.. But people like xyz actually thought it was funny..

xyz jedi
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Both sids agree to help eachother take over the galaxy, and both pwn Luke like he was a 2 doller hoe. They then build the perfect Death Star and blow up Yavin 4, and then have a massive battle for power. No cause luke will have luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

there.Originally posted by overlord
No, I actually made fun of myself in the same post of making that joke.. But people like xyz actually thought it was funny.. dick but I don't really care.

Ballister
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Both sids agree to help eachother take over the galaxy, and both pwn Luke like he was a 2 doller hoe. They then build the perfect Death Star and blow up Yavin 4, and then have a massive battle for power.

More like a 2 cent whore. And XYZ, that isn't funny at all. Don't even try, you're pretty much making a fool of yourself.

xyz jedi
okay but what about Luuke vs. Sid clone?

Darth Brainiac
STOP RESURECTING SO MANY THREADS FOR F*CK SAKE UCSSOAB

Ballister
No extra U's. AT ALL. Not even Luuke. Sids Clone would still annihalate Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.