The HOM Witch vs An unaproved Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy 500
Jean is sitting the white room, watching her white T.V. She picks up a comic (By Bendis, her least favourite writer) and see what Wanda is doing to the 616 universe ! '

Oh shit ... how dare that ***** confuse everyone, as too whose marvels most powerful ginger !

G.S. has been writing essays defending me and my omnipotence for last 4 or 5 months, and this little **** reckons she can move in on my turf ... I don't think so !'

The White room's real phoenix force tells jean she is not allowed to go, but Jean leaves any way !

Who wins .... The power of the phoenix (sum would say the power of creation) or the power of contingency (The most powerful law of the universe )

! big grin

demigawd
LOL.

uh oh....it's "unapproved"! Even GS says (now) that Phoenix wouldn't win if not in her jurisdiction!

Fishy 500
Originally posted by demigawd
LOL.

uh oh....it's "unapproved"! Even GS says (now) that Phoenix wouldn't win if not in her jurisdiction!

Really ... shifty

I wish he hadn't left ... I was haveing a lot of fun b4 ! sad

"it's "unapproved"! "

My bad embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.