Short countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
According to my reliable sources....VHS and DVD releases for Attack of the Clones are November 23rd 2002.... which is 169 days away...somebody please check me on this one

yerssot
no big grin

LanceWindu
I trust you with this Julie. So I guess 169 days!

Captain REX
Must...get...DVD!!!

I also have to get TPM on DVD. I don't have it yet. sad

LanceWindu
How can you not own it?

j/k

I didn't get it til just a couple of months ago.

yerssot
we expacted that from you

mah
you've missed out on a shit-load of goodies if you don't have the TPM dvd

yerssot
like deleted scenes who we can PRAISE that they didn't make it in the movie

mah
like the falling down the waterfall sequence

yerssot
I was thinking more in the line of the podraces

LaurenE147
When my brother saw the waterfall sequence he said "What kind of Batman crap is this?"

ToMacco
The entire movie should have been deleted.

He-Man
But the longer Obi & Qui-Gon vs. Maul was cool. As well as the starfighter battle. They should have made it to the movie.

yerssot
why delete it all? that way you won't get AOTC

LanceWindu
I liked the Waterfall Sequence only on one condition. Not to be in the movie, but the showing of how they made it. That was a nice segment showing you the magic of computers.

mah
yeah that's true

LanceWindu
Only some of those Deleted scenes needed to be put back into the movie.

Like the part where Qui-Gon senses the probe droid behind him and Anakin and he turns around with his lightsaber and chops it in half.

It explains why they are running by the time they get over to the ship.

LaurenE147
Yeah, I wanted them to show the fight with the Rodian who turns out to be Greedo.

Ushgarak
I am very glad that scene was NOT shown; people get the wrong idea from it that it shows Anakin's dark side, which it does not, It just shows that the kid gets into fights. Oooh, evil!

LanceWindu
All little boys get into scraps as kids.

Me and my best friend got into a major fight when we were ten. We started to throw eachother into trees and everything.

yerssot
it's the idea that someone pure good can get pure evil, so it was better they let it out

Julie
oops lost count........

BTW: the scene on the morning of the race just had awful acting in it

yerssot
talking EPI?

Julie
correct...I'm still lost as far as the short count goes...hey, I've been busy with all my crappy mondays roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hayden'sgurl
I sure hope that's when it comes out!! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

LaurenE147
Why are your Mondays crappy?

Julie
accident...dentist...dentist.....my last three mondays roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.