Bane vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OBI-Ninja
Setting: In the arena on Geonosis, where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme were suppose to be executed.

calvin44
ill go with yoda for obvious reasons.

Darth Faunus
No obvious reasons here. . .

Ianus
Bane would be rougher than Sidious in many ways. And that parasitic armor would make him uber.

Illustrious
Contrasting styles here.

I'll have to get back to you on who would win. Though I'm leaning towards Yoda in this setting, given that he has so much room to work.

Darth_Glentract
Yoda does have a lot of room and Bane has the upper-hand over almost everyone in war experince(his entire life). That along with the armor might give him the win. Whoever does win though will be extremely tired and worn out.

Se7in
Bane.

Ballister
Wait, Bane from when? Like after he injects that liquid into himself, or before?

Ballister
Oh, do you mean Darth Bane? Or Batman Bane?

xxxpoppunker182
they mean darth bane

Zarathustra
Ah, but Bane would defeat Yoda before he had even entered the arena. Just as he did the Batman. Months of fighting renegade sith in Coruscant, no sleep, frustrated about all the things he failed to predict. Yoda won't stand a chance.
To say it again: "SCREAM MY NAME!"

Oh, so Bane's some Star Wars character? Whatever, Yoda.

xyz jedi
erm Bane or draw.

Darth Brainiac
xyz can you plese leave these forums foreaver?

xyz jedi
no.

Darth Avis
lol

Darth Brainiac
So the chosen n00b will end up like Ani

xyz jedi
what? You mean my title? It's to stop the noob side. I was once corruypted by it but now I'm safe. I think lookaround

Darth Brainiac
Guess what, YOU'RE RONG, you have become the vary thing you swore to destroy.

xyz jedi
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Ballister
Originally posted by Darth Brainiac
Guess what, YOU'RE RONG, you have become the vary thing you swore to destroy.

Well guess what, YOU SUCK AT SPELLING. Spelling wrong rong? Very vary? Please, stay in school.

Darth Brainiac
Yeah, well thats why I have a D in English

darthsith19
Both of you, stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.