Darth Bane vs. JarJar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
laughing out loud I think jarjar.

SS_181st_Snow
According to GL, and all of his zombie fans around these here forums, ANY movie char beats ANY EU char. So Jar Jar would win.

Se7in
lol

According to common sense and distaste of the hate/depiction/exageration of Jar Jar, Bane wins.

SS_181st_Snow
Common sense and Lucas fanboys don't mix. Hell, Common Sense and the fat man himself don't mix.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
According to GL, and all of his zombie fans around these here forums, ANY movie char beats ANY EU char. So Jar Jar would win.

he's saying Han Solo can beat Darth Revan? oh dear...

SS_181st_Snow
C-3P0 would pwn Marka Ragnos in like 2 seconds according to Georgie boy.

Illustrious
Yeah, clearly movie characters pwn the crap out of EU characters, obviously.

overlord
ZOMFG!!!!! This thread IS SO FUNNY!!!!!1!1!!111111
Let's all do a happy dance!!!

Ianus
Happy dance? I'll just sit on my ass, thanks.

overlord
No prob!

OBI-Ninja
OMG...

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord
ZOMFG!!!!! This thread IS SO FUNNY!!!!!1!1!!111111
Let's all do a happy dance!!! dancedancedancedancedancedancedancedancedancedance

Ianus
You seriously must be like twelve years old or something.

xyz jedi
mad2

kamikz

Hmm never seen him say that. Can you show me where he said that.

xyz jedi
According to GL, and all of his zombie fans around these here forums, ANY movie char beats ANY EU char. So Jar Jar would win. then Padme beats Revan with ease?

Ianus
Obviously Snow's sarcasm was lost on everyone.

xyz jedi
kay, one voted that Jar Jar would beat him seriously? WHY?

overlord
Because I feel like a rebel.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by xyz jedi
then Padme beats Revan with ease?

Actually....Revan is bent over in skin-tight leather while Padme is standing over him with a whip..Then anakin comes in and all hell breaks loose.

Dark Envy
Jar Jar's annoyance feat can kill anyone.

xyz jedi
Actually....Revan is bent over in skin-tight leather while Padme is standing over him with a whip..Then anakin comes in and all hell breaks loose. laughing out loud I gotta see that!!!

Angelalex242
Upon seeing the annoyance, rage, and desire to murder Jar Jar inspires in all around him, Bane makes Jar Jar his new Sith Apprentice, giving him the new name Darth Annoying.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Upon seeing the annoyance, rage, and desire to murder Jar Jar inspires in all around him, Bane makes Jar Jar his new Sith Apprentice, giving him the new name Darth Annoying.

LMAO, Seems legit thumb up

Stigma
Bombad Jedi takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.