Wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
In PoA, It really bothers me that in the last half of the movie, Harry is feeling all over Hermione. I mean, she hangs on to Ron, and then Harry gets all on her, and then when the werewolf comes, he's like trying to *cough* her. Either Daniel likes her and didn't hide it well or he's just a bad actor.

hotsauce6548
How old are you? What the f**k?

It seems to me like so many immature, teenage Harry Potter fans love to point out how "Harry's all over Hermione" or "Ron's all over Hermione" or "hErmIone w4ntS HarrY'sS as$!!!1!!"

They are friends.

If you've never had a friend, then I would understand why you don't know this term. I'm sure you have though, so I'll assume you know what the word means.

I doubt Daniel Radcliffe "likes" her, as you have put it. They're co-workers, and even if he did, he's mature enough--I hope, anyway--to not let it interfere with his and her job, as, I'm sure, is she.

So relax with all the "oh, they wanted to get in bed!" stuff and realize that these are friends, and these are movies.

no expression

mentalguy
Kid you got way to much time on your hands.
idea
why dont you go out and invent a cure for aids or something.

The Ones
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
How old are you? What the f**k?

It seems to me like so many immature, teenage Harry Potter fans love to point out how "Harry's all over Hermione" or "Ron's all over Hermione" or "hErmIone w4ntS HarrY'sS as$!!!1!!"

They are friends.

If you've never had a friend, then I would understand why you don't know this term. I'm sure you have though, so I'll assume you know what the word means.

I doubt Daniel Radcliffe "likes" her, as you have put it. They're co-workers, and even if he did, he's mature enough--I hope, anyway--to not let it interfere with his and her job, as, I'm sure, is she.

So relax with all the "oh, they wanted to get in bed!" stuff and realize that these are friends, and these are movies.

no expression

got it in one.

Draco69
Maybe they were "feeling all up each other" because they were being hunted by a werewolf that was gonna eat their entrails....

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by mentalguy
Kid you got way to much time on your hands.
idea
why dont you go out and invent a cure for aids or something.

I hope you were talking to zac_j.

mentalguy
ya i was

Raven Guardia
maybe they just didn't want to die as a virgin laughing out loud j/k wink

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by mentalguy
ya i was

Good. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.