Sinestro, Black Adam, Bizarro vs Hal, Captain Marvel, Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jrodslam
I though about this fight before i went to work today. What do yall think?

Captain Marvel (Billy)

Draco69
This is a rather even battle. The heroes have the wins over the villains and vice versa. Unfortunately for the hero side, Hulk is the weak link. Whoever manages to finish off the Hulk, will than tag team another hero.

The Ion
Hal loses. smile

golem370
Did you see those Scans of the Hulk fighting Gladiator Draco Hulk is not anybodies weaklink......

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
Hal loses. smile

Dont ruin my thread. I dont make many as it is. mad

Draco69
Compared to these powerhouses (more specifically Bizarro) he is. Hal can be matched by Sinestro. Black Adam can be matched by CM. But Hulk is not Bizarro's match at all. And unfortunately Hulk can also be beaten by the other villains. Hulk for this battle is the weak link because he doesn't add anything to the table.

Draco69
Hal loses. smile

Now, now. Kyle is getting his own series with a bright shiny name. Maybe he'll finally get over his friend getting gay-bashed (it's been what two years ya nook!) and get some semblance of a life...

jrodslam
Anyone think maybe Hulk can outsmart Biz?

And someone reply to my other thread plz. I wanna know what yall think about that one.

golem370
The Hulk could beat just about anybody given enough time He has fought people made of pure energy and even went toe to toe with the Stranger Bizarro would get smacked around by the Hulk bizarro is stupid and would get beat...

The Ion
Does Bizarro have a magic weakness? If not I'm thinking villains win via Castling. Sinestro takes Hal but Bizarro fights Billy while Adam takes Hulk. Adam is a genius when it comes to fighting and can surely deal with the Hulk quick enough to help Bizarro take out Marvel. Then they all gang up on Hal.

golem370
I don't think so Isn't he suppose to be the opposite of Superman he does get hurt by Kryptonite sorry can't spell.

jrodslam
Does Bizarro have a magic weakness?

I seriously doubt it.

Supes has icy breath, while Bizarro has flame breath.
Supes has heat vision, while Bizarro has icy vision.
Supes gets weak with kryptonite, while Bizarro gets powered up by it.

The magic part, it dont know, but i doubt Biz gets weak buy it.

Draco69
Well by THAT logic Bizzarro should be powered up by magic. Ha!

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
The Hulk could beat just about anybody given enough time He has fought people made of pure energy and even went toe to toe with the Stranger Bizarro would get smacked around by the Hulk bizarro is stupid and would get beat...

Hulk is stupider....

Hulk CAN be beaten. Just like Superman would beat Hulk, Bizarro would beat Hulk. Except faster because he's completely immoral and wouldn't hold back in the slightest.

golem370
If Hulk can beat Zzzax he going to beat Bizarro

Draco69
If Superman can beat Imperiux, Superman can beat Thanos. See where that logic gets ya?

K Von Doom
Sinestro wins. That guy is ultimate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.