darth vader or anikan pre-suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulak hord
who's stronger anikan pre-suit or darth vader, it is darth vader beacuse the machanicle limbs made him stronger

kamikz
What do you mean "it is Darth Vader because the mechanical limbs made him stronger" ???. You mean physicly, I don't get your point.

Ianus
I love how "anikan" and "anikin" are more popular forms of the real deal: "Anakin".

Darth Faunus
This has been done four or five times to date. Use the goddamn search button.

overlord
I hate it when people say "beacuse" or "Geroge Lucas".
It annoys me for some odd reason.

Ballister
I spupose I knwo what you maen... But yeah, what's with the typos and intentional spelling errors? What kind of screwed up way did you learn to spell mechanical?

Shadow x 20
Look at you. What kind of screwed up way did you learn to spell knwo?
Know

Ballister
Dude, I was immitating his spelling/grammar usage... Notice the context?

overlord
Thank you for doing that but it wasn't intentionally in his cases.

Tulak Hord: machanicle
Oh my f*cking god...

kingkman
At least he doesn't go by the name of "noob extraordinaire!!!".

Darth Faunus
What are you now? Guardian of the Noobs?

kingkman
What do i know? What am i now? speek english moron

Darth Faunus
Try it yourself, prat. 'speek'? 'i'? No punctuation? Please.

kingkman
at least you knew what i was saying, i dont know what the **** you were talking about

Ianus
That's not Faunus' fault; you're a moron.

Darth Faunus
There really aren't many qualities you have that I can admire, but your persistence is one of them. Although that might simply be thick-headedness.

braz
errm well anyhoo back to the topic, i think being darth vader in both ways as anakin as the dark jedi human right when Windu gets killed because of what he did, and Darth Vader on lifesupport, as we know him is somewhat mutual, or there's two sides to look at it....when anakin had his limbs chopped off and his skin scorched, he was given mechanical limbs, thus giving him abnormal strength, and his crippled body was placed in a suit of armor that covered him from heat to toe....now this vader, the stereotypical one we've known for years, would be at an advantage in our world, the real world with guns (that have bullets, and not slow moving laser projectiles) because the rounds would just bounce off him, but i think other than that, in the star wars movies, yes human darth vader is more at an advatnge because he has all of his agility and top potential with his lightsaber fighting skills where he can also deflect multiple laser projections being fired at him at once, but mechanical vader has more physical strength, and his armor would most likely protect him from lasers: i mean cuz c'mon, he stopped han solo from blasting him with his hand, so what does that tell u...?

Ianus
There is not one single period in that entire post.

DrDoom101
Em eye d onlee 1 hoo getz strait ayes n mie inglish class?

Ballister
Wtf.

overlord
Originally posted by kingkman
At least he doesn't go by the name of "noob extraordinaire!!!". Haha, you are my b!tch for making fun of me with my own jokes.

Ballister
Amongst other reasons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.